Height: 5'3"

<<<<------ See my Cujo!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:14 AM   #197  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
Bikinis expose 90% of the woman's body, but men are classy enough to look at only 10% that is covered!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:14 AM   #198  
~Krystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum38 View Post
<<<<------ See my Cujo!
I thought you had a "puppy"!!!
Old 04-19-2012, 05:52 AM   #199  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

And here she is as a "puppy"... after 5.5 mile walk and 20 minute swimming session

tired.jpg
Old 04-19-2012, 06:06 AM   #200  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Krystal How is your toe doing today? I hope not too much discomfort!! What is your recovery period?
Old 04-19-2012, 06:16 AM   #201  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Okay, I feel like I am totally hoarding this board

Jo I am fasting today. Tomorrow DH will be working from home So maybe we can have lunch out.

I am feeling pretty good. Taking a break from MFP feels REALLY GOOOOD! I ate during my 5 h window yesterday, and I am sure I was within decent calories.
So I am fasting till 5 pm today. I am taking a longer walk today; 7.5 miles. Our day is going to be Today is also my upper body toning day. I am proud of myself; I have stuck to my every other day toning for two weeks now. Weight is stuck at 148, but I feel skinnier

Star How is your puppy doing? -- I love fur-babies!

Everyone have a FAB day!!
Old 04-19-2012, 06:59 AM   #202  

Sum, I am fasting today too. Guess what time I am done? 5:00 ma'am! We can do this!
I am a little hungrier than usual, so hoping I can make it. I woke up at 2:30am hungry, fell back to sleep and am still a little hungry this morning. Having some coffee now to hopefully quiet my rumbling tummy.
I think my body senses that it got some extra work yesterday. And it is going to get it today too . I will finish this thing, **** or high water! These 160s are not going to know what hit them
Old 04-19-2012, 09:44 AM   #203  
~Krystal~

I hate losing entire posts!

Kristiina: I love the pic of your baby! Great job with sticking to your toning routine!!

Jo: for your fast today. Just keep yourself busy like you usually do on your fast and you will make it!! (If TOM will leave you alone)

Star: You are the Tae Bo queen I think it's awesome that you have gotten your family on board with you. Families can be tough to follow a more physical lifestyle, especially if they are used to being sedentary.

Alaskan: You crack me up talking about 54 being "warm"!! I get chilly just thinking that! I consider "warm" in the 75 degree or higher range. When is your 'adoptee' coming? You're heart is large! Bless you for taking him into your home.

Hi Larry. I hope you're lurking around and not ill again.

My toe feels better now than it did at 4 this morning when I first woke up.
Recovery time is an estimated 5 days.
My skin tends to heal quickly for some reason, so I am glad of that.
I have yet to take the bandage off of it, but I will in a bit.

Today, I have a hair appt, & I'm going to be working on an invitation project for my sister. I'm a little crafty & she asked me to do the invitations for my niece's grad party in May. I'm super excited
This is my bag, for sure! I already came up with the wording, now just to design the card.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:55 PM   #204  

Oh my, this is a tough fast today. I am determined to make it, but I am H U N G R Y! Hoping that means I am ready for a drop on the scale soon.

Krystal, good news on the toe feeling alright and also that you tend to heal quickly. I would love to see the invites when you get them done! I love crafts.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:00 PM   #205  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

good morning

our "second child" came over last night...he'll be here for awhile i think, not sure how long, probably a long time...he gets to sleep in jackson's room (our 6 year old) because jackson mostly falls asleep on the couch with us at night and then comes into our bedroom later in the night...i need to get some sheets n stuff this weekend, he's stuck with Lightening McQueen blankies for now LOLOL! and he came with practically nothing, i'm not even sure what clothes he has or if he has shampoo or anything...but i'll deal with that this weekend after i get paid

also DH found a motorcycle for cheap that he wants to get...its' up the coast in haines...so that means if he gets it this weekend, he will take the state ferry on a four hour ride to the town, get the bike, and get back on teh ferry for another 4 hours back down here...there are no roads in or out of our city here, all the other places around here you either fly to or take the state ferry

that means i get to haul the giant pile of cr*p in our garage to the dump by myself on saturday if he's gone....he promised to pack it all in the truck on friday for me so all i have to do is drive up to the dump and shove it all out LOL! maybe i'll take michael to help me

michael is the "second child"....he's 18 or 19, i forget now which....he has a newborn baby with his 15 year old girlfriend *sigh* but the baby and gf stay with the gf's grandmother since her parents are also lifelong absent

i cleaned up the kitchen so far today after i got the kids to their schools....one is kindergarten, one is 8th grade so there are two schools to stop at each morning...will be going to the gym soon
Old 04-19-2012, 07:50 PM   #206  
~Krystal~

Great day for me--not eating-wise, but I did get paper for the invitations
I liked my new hair colorist too! DH, of course, did NOT notice--even though I am almost all the way back to blonde now MEN!!!

Food-wise, I was doing well, up until 5pm, when I got just completely hungry while I was out! I bought yogurt, trail mix, and yogurt covered cherries! Not bad, but as usual....TOO MANY CALS!!

My toe is better..so that's a plus!

Hope you are all doing well with your fasts today!
Old 04-19-2012, 08:04 PM   #207  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I am feeling so proud tonight. My son has always been a gentleman and people comment how polite etc he is....his baseball team, well some of the team members, decided to bully one of the players (one even urinated in this particular boys locker...sheesh) Coach asked all boys to bring their jerseys back.

Cam was first one to speak and say he is sorry if he had said something hurtful, it had not been his intention. He also said he was sorry that he did not step up when verbal "joking" took place. Another boy followed the suit...his dad is one of the school principals and much celebrated football coach....the rest of the boys stayed silent. So Cam and the other boy got their jerseys back. Coach had made a huge deal how Cam and the other boy are "leaders" and these two were not involved in any kind of bullying, and they still apologized.

Meeting ended up being productive, one of the boys had cried his eyes out, everyone ended up apologizing ( who was involved). One of the boys is on 5 day suspension, he will lose his spot. A tough lesson.

These are good kids, I don't get it! Why do some teenagers do stupid sh1t like this?

Now the joke is, team has 1 1/2 players....because Cam is a cripple...lol
Old 04-19-2012, 09:17 PM   #208  
~Krystal~

Kristiina: So glad to hear when people's children & adults DO THE RIGHT THING!! Why can't we all just do the right thing and treat others with respect.
It is a tough lesson to learn, but I hope for that child's sake the coach does NOT lessen the punishment!
Cam!!

Last edited by K9Owner; 04-19-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:44 PM   #209  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Krystal - So glad to hear the toe is feeling better!!!! Sending thoughts of a quick recovery I am no Tae Bo queen, but I sure do enjoy it... be glad when I don't look like a total fool trying to remember/do his combinations though,

Sum - That sounds like a heck of a situation for the kids. Bullying is a huge deal though, so I am glad to hear the coach jumped on it. What a testament to how you have been raising your son to have him be the first to speak up on the side of what is right

Tonight after work I had appointment with my nutritionist. I was hoping she could shed light on why the scale has not moved since December. She took all my logs and looked carefully. The looked at my spreadsheets (yes, I am a bit OCD like that) for exercise and nutrition. She is stumped, Well! Her only "guess" is that literally for every pound of fat I am losing, I am gaining a pound of muscle. Just since February I have lost another 4.5" off waist, 2" off hips, etc... she keeps records, I don't think that sounds likely, but... she is going to do more checking into it and collaborate with the fitness coach I was working with at the beginning to hopefully get me answers. With my calorie deficit, there is no way it shouldn't be coming off - but with my new intensity levels, she wonders of the muscle portion disguising the loss.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:55 AM   #210  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Thanks ladies

Weekly weigh in, 148 up a pound I feel swollen and yucky. TOM is making itself known.

Fast went well, I think I over did it with green tea yesterday I was up half of the night running to potty. Maybe that is why I was up as well, usually after 24 fast I am down a pound.

DH is working from home today I have my walking partner again.

I wore my new dress when he got home last night ( I settled with size 6), and he said I looked really thin. Awwww! I wore the dress all day and I received many nice compliments. It felt goooood!

Okee off to do my morning chores, walk and grocery day.
Closed Thread