View Poll Results: Which Season Do You Enjoy The Most?
Spring 4 30.77%
Summer 4 30.77%
Fall 4 30.77%
Winter 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2002, 01:42 PM   #16  

Hi Floozies!
I'm going to try and post a picture my SIL sent of my 5 year old nephew, Thomas. She calls it "Baby James Dean"
Old 10-10-2002, 01:51 PM   #17  

Ramona he is beautiful. That is a wonderful pic.
Gayle here is the address for this guys ranch
www.jlazzytranch.homestead.com
Do you live close by or could you call there?

DEE

Last edited by Deelite; 10-11-2002 at 10:40 AM.
Old 10-10-2002, 05:28 PM   #18  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Good Afternoon

I am so sick of this rain, makes me just want to laz around. Sorry some of you are going through some bad times but just hang in there, things will get better. Seems like I have been fighting depression most of my life, some by things that happen and some by my rotten thinking. It's an everyday battle for me to fight off these feelings.

Ramona....What a handsome little guy!! He could be a child model. Thanks for sharing!!

Sherry....Two weeks from today we will be in Jacksonville. I am so glad you are going with me, you are the best!! Man we need this break for sure!

Dee...Please take care of yourself and take your meds. Hope things work out with your son!

Gayle......A whole box of Donuts!! My mouth watered when I read that. You have been such an inspiration to all of us, please hang in there.

I need to start supper, wish it was up to me. A bowl of cereal sounds good and early to bed.

Deb
Old 10-11-2002, 01:34 AM   #19  
Losing it!

Gayle swooning......
Ramona: If only I was 5 years old again!!!! He is a SWEETHEART!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!! He will be a heart breaker one of these days!!!!

Deb: It's true!!!! Wiped out a whole package of those little suckers! I can never stop at one or two, guess thats why I constantly fight the battle of the bulge!!! I hope you get some much deserved rest!!!

Dee: Tried the address, but it kept saying it was not a valid address. I did some searching and all I could come up with is a dude ranch (Homestead Ranch) in Matfield Green KS???? Is this it? It is about 2 hours southwest of Kansas City, our largest city. The population of Matfield Green was only 60 in 2000!!!!! Talk about out in the sticks!!! It only has one commercial establishment open and running, a cowboy bar/cafe!!! No wonder the poor guy hangs out on the internet!!!

I hope everyone had a GREAT day today!!!! I worked on a new project today, will fill all of you in as it progresses!!!

HUGS, LOVE & HAPPINESS!!!!!! Gayle
Old 10-11-2002, 06:05 AM   #20  

Howdy Girls!!

Bootwoman!!--That youngin is adorable!! Maybe we can hook him up with my niece-she is 6 and of course beautiful!! heeee

Well girls, sorry i haven't posted in a while. I have my interview with Vanderbilt Hospital this morning and i am terrified!! I've been up practically all night. Of course, i work 3rd shift, so my sleep is all messed up anyway!! Please send up a prayer for me today!! I don't pray to get the job. I just pray that the Lord will guide me in the right direction.

Thanks-i will keep ya'll updated!!--debyj
Old 10-11-2002, 10:50 AM   #21  

Debyj sending an angel for you.
Gayle check back to that site again. Sorry I didn't try the address but I missed a letter. Amazing what that will do. It is fixed now and it works.
Debbie glad to see that you posted. How are you doing besides not liking the rain. We are suppose to get some flurries today again. I will trade you for the rain. lol

Well tomorrow is the big day when Jay comes back home for the 2 week trial period. Larry showed him the house rules and he was quit upset about them. I don't know how this is going to work. The rules were basic ones like if he is having a guest over for dinner he can help make dinner and he also has to give 24 hours notice. Jay is a junk food addict so we said that our pop and snacks are off limit unless he asks first. He use to search and eat everything that we had put away for later. Clean up after himself pronto is another rule. They aren't major life alterating rules.

I think I am going to go eat that turkey and pumkin pie all by myself! Oh yeah you girls probably haven't got aclue what I am talking about. It is our canadian thanksgiving weekend. So I will eat some for you girls too. lol

DEE
Old 10-11-2002, 10:52 AM   #22  
Losing it!

Debyj***** I will be thinking of you today!!!!!! If it is meant to be, then it will be!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2002, 12:10 PM   #23  

Ramona...what a cutie he is.

Hello everyone the depression is getting better. Things are going ok.
Sherry....Going shopping with the MIL would keep me depressed, I'd rather take my dog shopping than her.

Keeping this short but want to say sorry haven't posted much of late. have a good wk/end.
Old 10-11-2002, 05:52 PM   #24  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Dee - don't know why he would be upset about those rules...they sound like basic rules of life and courtesy to me...I wish you the best during this trial period and I will be thinking about you often!

Everyone - I'm seriously considering resigning from my school. It has just gotten to be too much. I wrote a scathing letter to the parents, and it's a good thing I slept on it before I sent it! You'd be hearing about me on the Nightly News! It basically said that 90% of the children in my class were lacking the basic core values of respect, courtesy, kindness, empathy, honesty, and a sense of work ethic. I flat out said that these were things that these children should have been taught a LONG time ago at home, and that I was tired of parents dropping their kids off at the schoolhouse door and expecting me to do THEIR job. Like I said, it's a good thing I slept on it....

Anyhow, we have Fall Break on Monday and Tuesday, so I'm going to go to my local school district and see if they have any openings for either long-term subs or teacher's aides. (I don't think they have any teaching positions open still.) There are some teaching positions open up in Memphis, but I'm not sure I want to work for the Memphis City Schools. (Out of the 95 failing schools in Tennessee, 45 of them were in Memphis.)
Old 10-12-2002, 10:05 PM   #25  

Hello

Just a real short post saying hi. I've been real busy today cleaning & washing.Debbie & I work the Titans game tomorrow & I need to get ready for bed.

Ramona.....Thomas (Your nephew) is the cutest little boy I've ever seen!!! Does he model? If not, he could!!!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far! More later...

Sherry (Sher-Bear)
Old 10-13-2002, 12:54 AM   #26  
Losing it!

Dee: HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY MONDAY!!!! Have a great one!!!
Old 10-13-2002, 01:10 AM   #27  
Losing it!

Looks like everyone is busy! Have a GREAT weekend!!!!

Dee: I checked out the site and it worked this time. Emporia is just outside of Kansas City, probably about 4.5-5 hours from me. It looks pretty legit... is he the one advertising the site as owner? I did a people search and his name appeared with the same address and the last number listed in the site ad.
Old 10-13-2002, 09:00 AM   #28  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Morning Girls

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I've been busy around here, just trying to get things done. The weekends seems so short!! But Sherry just 11 more days and we are out of here. My hubby is still afraid I will have some fun without him.

Like Sherry said today we are working the game today. I'm trying this morning to sike myself up. The Titans have had a rough season so far but I feel good about today. Go Titans!!!!
Got to run and start getting ready.

Love you guys... Deb
Old 10-13-2002, 09:18 AM   #29  

STOP!!!! Go To #60.............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread