Old 01-07-2010, 11:50 AM   #76  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hello everyone ive been doing pretty good Ive gotten nine miles of walking in this week so thats good for me.
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:53 PM   #77  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

scale showing 216.6 today

down .8 from yesterday morning..period weight going away finally

Last edited by Brit; 01-07-2010 at 03:20 PM.
Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:12 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Dips: Glad you're feeling better!

Matilda: Way to go with getting those miles in, girl!

Brit: YAY for a loss!

I'm about to get myself packed and twist my hair up. I catch my flight super early in the morning, and I hope it doesn't snow too much. I gotta drive to Baltimore for my flight!

Plus, I'm gonna try my best to be on plan. I always get off track when I'm home.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:21 PM   #79  
Dynomite

S/C/G: 206/dunno/160

Height: 5'4

Hello ladies
cassiedynamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:31 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Hey CHICAS! Well went to my first WW meeting in a month. I was glad I went. I gained 5 pounds in the month of December. Not too shabby since I haven't counted points in a month!!!!! And I have been eeeeeatiiiiiiing!

Glad to see everyone is off to a great start. Checking in tomorrow!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #81  
I luv my curves

Cake-glad you are getting back on plan. Hang in there
Old 01-08-2010, 07:25 PM   #82  
No Limit Souljah!!

what's going on ladies!

Beaka: Giiirrrrl I know all about the family get togethers. Food is love among us black folk. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. Enjoy the food in smaller portions and drink lots of water and you should be fine.

Brit- You're on your way, keep going!

Matilda- you are smoking girl! Get that walk on.

CAKE! missed you around here girl. Wasabout to send the search party You're back at weight watchers and that is great! The important thing is to get back on track when we go off course a lttle which we all do.

OK ladies for all my fellow iphone/ itouch peeps, there is a great FREE app called "loseit" it helps you keep track of your food calories and exercise. It's fabulous! Check it out.

Gotta make dinner now. Man will be home from the gym soon. Toodles!
Dips'n'twists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:21 AM   #83  
Loser! ;)

S/C/G: 243/224/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dips'n'twists View Post
OK ladies for all my fellow iphone/ itouch peeps, there is a great FREE app called "loseit" it helps you keep track of your food calories and exercise. It's fabulous! Check it out.
I've had the app for about a month and I LOVE it. I also paid $0.99 or $1.99 for the iFitness app. It wasn't free but it's worth it. It's a lot of exercise moves and I have them on hand at all times. No excuses! I am still hunting down a good yoga app and am always looking for more weight loss/fitness apps, so if you ladies run across or know of any, let me know!
Losing It My Weigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:13 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

I seriously missed you ladies too. Its so funny how when I get away from here i am like"if i was checking in, i'd be on track," Oh well 5 pounds ....I can lose it

I went out and ran in the 20 degree weather today. Thank God for under armour. I managed four miles. Not bad for not running in a month!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:48 PM   #85  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Talking

hey ladies!

i start up with my trainer on monday and i am so ready to get started again. between she and i being out of town its long overdue.

so im sitting here setting goals for the year. i decided not to do them till now so i wouldnt get lost in the resolution/new year hype. i want to succeed this year in getting to goal and staying there.

my goal weight used to be 150. now its 165. we'll see how i feel when i get there. i am older now and maybe i dont want to be as small. but i want to be fit and feel good in my clothes and once this bit of blub on my stomach leaves i'll stop focusing on losing and try to tone like crazy. and i think this goal is more do-able.

i want to set a goal to run 1000 miles this year. which is about 3 per day. i feel like if i aim higher i will prob push myself more. so thats my goal and we'll see how far i get.

anywho i hope u ladies are all on plan and i will try to check in more often.

ttyl, b
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:54 AM   #86  

hey everyone... i went home... like i said i was going to do... and i gained freakin lbs.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so for now im back in tampa... it turns out my family just stopped all healthy eating and working out when i came home.. we ate out almost every night went to movies and just pigged out 24/7... i did have fun but dayum!!!! sooo im here back in fl now losing this weight slowly... but surely... when i left home i was up to 200 but now im 190 now... the last 5 will come off soon.... and then once i get back to my original starting weight then ill started adding on the weights and actually working out... for now im trying to get my eating under control... WOOOW... hope all is well with you guys...
AlexxusMich2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:58 PM   #87  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexxusMich2 View Post
hey everyone... i went home... like i said i was going to do... and i gained freakin lbs.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so for now im back in tampa... it turns out my family just stopped all healthy eating and working out when i came home.. we ate out almost every night went to movies and just pigged out 24/7... i did have fun but dayum!!!! sooo im here back in fl now losing this weight slowly... but surely... when i left home i was up to 200 but now im 190 now... the last 5 will come off soon.... and then once i get back to my original starting weight then ill started adding on the weights and actually working out... for now im trying to get my eating under control... WOOOW... hope all is well with you guys...
you're in tampa too? cool.
Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:00 AM   #88  
No Limit Souljah!!

Default Hello My ladies...

alright, first thing this morning my Bf went out in 16 degree weather to work out at his gym. He is so sickening lol. soooo I decided to get my dumbells and my elastic bands and work out in my living room. I'LL Show HIM!!

Bjeweled: Take full advantage of your trainer. i wish I could afford one. Can't wait to see some results! 1000 miles is quite bold. My coworker and I are waiting for the weather to brea so we can get our run on but I have no idea how far I want to try to go.

Cake- You are so good girl because I don't do sub-zero miles You go girl, what 5 pounds? you probably dropped them already.

Alexxus- Isn't family the WORST when you are trying to lose weight?? You build yourself up like, 'okay I am going to stay focused and on plan' and then they go. "we're going to golden coralle, wanna come?" Next thing ya know...

So anyways, you are back home now so time to undo what was done.

Losingmyweigh: I'm not into spending money on apps but if I get a gift card for the app store I'll invest in some more fitness apps

back to the dumbells ladies! Shout out to Brit , loryivey and Beaka and all my WOC.
Dips'n'twists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:33 PM   #89  
I luv my curves

Cake- welcome back and Im glad you are back. We missed you. Dont be too hard on yourself at least you are back at it.

Bri- keep moving! Im glad you havent given up. I hope things work out with the trainer.

Allexus- I know how hard it is to stay on track when you have temptations but you can do it. Keep your head up.

Losing my weight-what ever it takes to keep you on track!!!!

Dips- go head and show him. lol heep up the good work

I went to the gym today and walked three miles all while reading my book that I cant seem to put down. I love reading and before I knew it my time was up. I had a great week Im looking forward to weighing in on friday. I hope I shed some lbs. Have a great day!
Old 01-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #90  
I luv my curves

Hello Girls, whats going on. I weighed in today and I weighed in at 245 which is nothing new to me. Ive been going up and down for the past two weeks between 248-245 Im so ready to get down to 239 I dont know but Ive been OP for the past two weeks. Im trying to shake the lbs lol Ive been eating in between 1200-1500 cals per day. I havent been drinking enough water and i know this could be my problem but Ive been trying to get it in. Its so hard for me to drink water during the winter months so Ive at least been drinking green tea. At the end of this month I would like to be out of the 240's Im sick of this. Ive been walking 3 miles five days a week and I started last week. Im going to stick to this plan for a month with the cals then I will see what happens.

How are you gals everyone is soooo quiet!