Old 11-06-2009, 03:07 PM   #16  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

AR4life ~ oh, your bougie is sooooo cute; I want one, I want one! But first, I would have to convince DH that we could handle a second furry baby -- he's a pooper and says that the one we have is enuff work for us. I think he's becoming an old fuddledud ... don't worry, he says as much himself!

Well, we have been blessed with gorgeous this afternoon and it has warmed the temps up as well. We spent the morning rearranging furniture in our livingroom for Christmas; yah, I am an earlybird, but I really just wanted our front window free so I could sit there in my rocking chair and watch my birdies go to and fro ...

Hope all you ladies have a wonderful Weekend; take care ... Rosebud
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:13 AM   #17  
LEAN, STRONG and SEXY

S/C/G: 252/Tracker/125

Height: 5'4"

Default I was just watching the news on Global

They were talking about this new website called www.weightmirror.com where you can up load a picture of yourself and your weight now and then you move this slider to how much weight you want to lose,(max of -75 lbs) and then it will do a picture rendering of you with the loss. I tried it, very cool.
2b125by46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:25 PM   #18  
Rosebud

HEY FELLOW CANUCKS ~ a bit dull and gray out there today; but the sun is promised for tomorrow -- hope they are right! Just having a quiet day at home resting while my mouth and body heals a bit.

2b -- ya, that sounds fun; they are showing all kinds of cartoon sites that will transform any picture ouf yourself too -- they must be becoming popular as you see them everywhere now.

Hope you all have a super Saturday Night; and take good care ... Rosebud
Old 11-07-2009, 05:21 PM   #19  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

It's been too darned cold to do the things on my list in October. It looks like tomorrow will be a bit more reasonable so I'll tackle that stuff after Church.

There was an all-family yard sale at the Legion Hall here this morning. What a lot of packing, hailing and unpacking for a measly $50 or so! The good thing is that some of the other families donated their leftovers to my Church for our May long weekend sale.

I'm tired, have a cold and feel chilly so am going to have a fire in the woodstove, a pasta comfort supper and head to bed early. Winter is a'comin' in!
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:22 PM   #20  
Rosebud

Quote:
... so am going to have a fire in the woodstove, a pasta comfort supper and head to bed early.
RUTH ~ oh, that sounds nice -- I so want my own fireplace but we rent here, so I'd have to get one of those electric ones with the heater and pretty realistic looking flame ... hmmm ...
Old 11-07-2009, 11:47 PM   #21  
Featherweight

S/C/G: 135/130/125

Height: 5'3.5"

Thanks for the welcome Rosebud

Actually I have 3 dogs, couldn't fit them all on my avatar.....hehe

Rain and wind this morning then voila......sunshine, what a beautiful fall day it turned out to be.

I had the oil changed in my little car and it's going away for the winter, put in a gas stabilizer and put the battery on trickle. She doesn't like the cold and rain much...lol.

Have a wonderful Sunday
AR4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:37 AM   #22  
sugar is the devil

Canadian here - Kelowna, BC! Prob moving to Burnaby by the beginning of next summer

Last edited by SweetScrumptious; 11-08-2009 at 05:38 AM.
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 04:58 PM   #23  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hi West Coasters and to this group.

Well, I went to the Remembrance Day service in our village today and it was a beautiful day to sit under the trees for the ceremony. We always hold it the Sunday before Nov. 11 and it's usually cold and wet. Half the seniors come down with colds and blame it on that! I went back to the Legion for a tea and some sandwiches and then came home to blow leaves from the lane. It was just gorgeous out there. I just came in now after having a cup of tea on the front porch and watching the sunset. I hope your days were as good.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:39 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 226/200/140

Height: 5'1"

Hello Canucks!! I joined this week and I am so happy to find other Canadians here, wuith their own thread no less I decided on Oct.28th that I am done with being overweight, and thinking about it all the time, so here I am. I am loving this site! and I am looking forward to getting my own ticker, they look so neat have to go, my son is in a play at church and the practise is in 15 mins... chat soon
elaine19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:32 PM   #25  
Rosebud

SWEETSCRUMPTIOUS and ELAINE ~ glad you both found us; yes, it's nice that we can come here to chat a wee bit with other Canadians ...

We had the nicest day today ... full for the entire day; I got up early to watch the sun rise and we went for a drive to our lot to check on things (our camper etc) and to bring a few things home; just to close things up for the year and it was glorious weather today. We went for a walk while we were out there too and chatted with one of the neighbours awhile too.

Hope you all have a MARVELLOUS MONDAY tomorrow ...
Old 11-09-2009, 12:13 AM   #26  
Featherweight

S/C/G: 135/130/125

Height: 5'3.5"

It's so wonderful to have the family together for Sunday dinner. I don't mind doing the cooking and hosting.
Have a great week!
AR4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #27  
Rosebud

HI FOLKS ~ Woke up to this AM, but it stopped by this afternoon, so we went up town to pick up a few things. They had some bargains on veggies, fruit, and meat today -- fall is a great time to pick up good deals! It was fairly busy up town for a Monday: must have been all the sales.

So I got a bit of walking in today as well! Kudos for that and made a nice pot of veggie soup for lunch from leftovers again ... yum! Time to put dinner on -- something with lean ground beef ... hmmm ...

Have a great evening; and hope you all have a terrific Tuesday tomorrow too ... Rosebud

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 11-09-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:03 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 226/200/140

Height: 5'1"

It is beautiful here today!! I can't believe that I am writing Christmas cards and the weather is so lovely anyway, just wanted to touch base and see how everyone is doing, are you staying on track? I am doing well food wise, now I have to try harder at the working out. Anyway, glad to be able to chat with other canucks, eh?
elaine19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:10 PM   #29  
Rosebud

HI THERE ~ We had another day of gorgeous today. Had to go pick up DH's new glasses, then we decided to go for a drive in the country to a favorite lake as it is so pretty with the sun shining on it; and it was very nice. Gotta take advantage of these lovely days when we gottem' ...

ELAINE ~ wow, you are early getting your cards out; I haven't started just yet but I hope to have them out before December. We are so grateful for the lovely weather we are getting this week, becuz it had seemed like fall had passed us by this year, but this makes up for it! Lovely stars out there the last two nights; so close it almost seems like you could touch them!

Had a good OP day yesterday and today; had that homemade veggie-bean soup for lunch again today. Last night, we had hamburger steak & onions with new potatoes (with skins on), veggies, and coleslaw. Tonight, we just had Chicken franks and beans as we weren't that hungry. Got some walking in this week, and am very glad of that.

Hope you all have a Wonderful Wednesday tomorrow ... Rosebud
Old 11-11-2009, 07:18 PM   #30  
Rosebud

HELLO FELLOW CANUCKS ~ We had another lovely day today, so we took advantage of that and spent a good part of the day on our deck hanging our Christmas decos. This way they are now up and we don't have do put them up during a blizzard or anything like that ... Got lots of walking in today too (back and forth; back and forth)!

Today is our pasta day also, so I made a lovely Bolognese sauce with Penne and it was yummy. Have 4 dishes leftover over for another dinner and maybe a couple of lunches: into the freezer they go for a day when I don't feel like cookin' ...

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow ... Rosebud