Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 07:39 AM   #271  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Well it's weigh in day! And I'm 227.6. I'm very happy! I just hope it's safe since I'm breastfeeding....but I'm seriously not hungry and I feel good, so I assume everything's OK....besides of course the first week you always lose a decent amount. Anyhow woohoo!
Old 07-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #272  
One Day at a Time...

S/C/G: 242/Ticker/168

Height: 5'9"

Yay Congrats Liz!!!
That is awesome! Looks like your doing great As long as your eating enough you should be fine!
Old 07-02-2010, 09:45 AM   #273  
It is what it is...

Good Morning Girls - well this morning I saw 213.0 on the scale which means I am SO almost tipping into 212 ...my whole goal ( well before the under 200 one of course ) is to get into the single digits of the 200's ...so I am SO close ...gonna try and not obsess about it - not gonna get back on the scale until Monday morning ...I hope.

Liz - congrats !! great job ! I think you will be fine too as long as you and the baby are getting enough to eat ...keep up the good work!

Gonna be a LONG day here at work, there are so many people off and I know it is going to be slow. I did ask to get off at 3:00 because my sister and her husband are coming over for dinner tonight. We are grilling chicken and also making some grilled zuchinni with mushrooms...shrimp cocktail for an appetizer and no dessert...I tried to come up with a menu that was something I could eat but that would still taste good to others, I hope I succeeded.

I forgot my breakfast this morning and am now stuck eating a 140 calorie Fiber One bar and water ....this is not gonna be pretty, haha ...c'mon lunch!!

Hope you all have a great holiday weekend, talk to you soon.

Carri
Old 07-02-2010, 09:53 AM   #274  
One Day at a Time...

Thats awesome Carri!!
You are sooo close to single digits! Hope that you enjoy dinner,it sounds so yummy.
I have never had fiber one bars...are they any good?
Happy early 4th!

Last edited by Rtsmme4life; 07-02-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:54 AM   #275  
It is what it is...

Melanie - you mean Carri right ? lol
Old 07-02-2010, 09:55 AM   #276  
It is what it is...

oh and yes the fiber one bars are good, look for them in the cereal bar aisle...with all of the other granola bars...the chocolate ones are really good
Old 07-02-2010, 10:25 AM   #277  
One Day at a Time...

Yes I def meant Carri Sorry the kids were whining for breakfast and I was trying to type fast sorry Congrats on your success...I cant wait until I get close to the single digits!
Old 07-02-2010, 02:02 PM   #278  

Carri - Awesome and yes the single digits are so close for you!! I can't wait to be there too! Sounds like a great menu to me!

Hope you guys have a great holiday weekend and Happy 4th!!! (not that I won't post again until the 4th but thought I'd throw it in there!)

Last edited by sept15lija; 07-02-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 04:13 PM   #279  
One Day at a Time...

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! I didnt do to bad but I'm scared to get on the scale wed! LOL
Old 07-06-2010, 08:48 AM   #280  

My 4th was nice! Not in a celebratory kind of way, just a nice day! It's been so hot here it's hard to get out, most of my exercise is in the form of pushing my double stroller around....but when it's 40 degrees I just don't wanna!
Old 07-06-2010, 10:17 AM   #281  
It is what it is...

Morning Girls, I had a great 4th of July weekend, very relaxing, spent alot of time with family...Only did bad on the actual 4th - had a few brownies and then late that night had a McDonalds double cheese burger meal ...but this morning I weighed myself here at work and it showed me down 3 pds...I dont know how accurate that is so I will weigh myself at home tomorrow morning and see what my scales say...but it would be nice if it was true... I just dont see it happening after the McDonalds ...but who knows...

Liz - where is it 40 degrees out ? Did you say you were in Canada? If so where? I always tell my husband that I want to move somewhere that never has summers...or hot summers anyway like we do ...I wanna follow the Winter around, haha

Melanie - I bet you didnt do as bad as you think ...good luck with the weigh in tomorrow ...good loser vibes your way

I gotta tell ya, I cant believe how much of a difference this 23 pds has made with me, I feel and look so much better and can get into summer clothes I had forgotten I had ...I wanna be under 200 so bad by vacation ...working hard for that goal....but lets face it, if I get to like 198 or so I will be back over when I get back from vacation ...because a vacation from work is also a vacation from my diet ...well a strict one anyways

Okay gotta get back to work !! Talk to you all later.
Carri
Old 07-06-2010, 11:17 AM   #282  
One Day at a Time...

Thanks Carri! Let me know how your weigh in goes!

Liz I totally dont blame you on the 40 degree days....but I wish some of that cool air would come down here! LOL
Old 07-07-2010, 10:18 AM   #283  
It is what it is...

Morning Girls ...well I did jump on the scale this morning and check out my weight ...it said 211.6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very excited about that, but I wont get back on the scale until Sunday to see if I am at 210 or under ...fingers crossed...I really feel I am gonna get under 200 this time around and stay there.

Do you guys watch Dance Your A** Off on Oxygen? I always find that interesting...these big girls and guys can really move...and I dont see how sometimes...if you dont watch it , the show is a dance contest mixed with a weight loss contest ...very interesting...comes on Mondays at 9:00 or 10:00....helps me get my weight loss show fix while the Biggest Loser is off for the Summer.

Tonight is a gym night, so I will muster up the energy to go there after work today ...trying to get there every other day if schedule allows...

Melanie - how did the weigh in go ?

Another really HOT day here in Indiana, gonna be about 94 and a heat index of over 100 ....ughhhhh ...thank GOD for A/C !!!

Hope you all have a great day !!!
Carri
Old 07-07-2010, 12:55 PM   #284  

Hey guys!!

My internet/tv/phone were down yesterday (they're all with the same provider) and it was terrible! I don't know how I survived!

Carri - WTG!! You must have been very active to lose despite the little treats. I live in Burlington Ontario - which is about 45 minutes west of Toronto...it generally gets very hot and humid for a few weeks out of the summer, other than that the summer is nice and then we're back into fall. I love the changing seasons. I've never seen that dance show but sounds good, I'll have to check it out!

Mel - how did your weigh in go?

This morning I was 224.8...I was hoping to get out of the 220's by the end of July so I just may make it!!
Old 07-07-2010, 02:34 PM   #285  
One Day at a Time...

Ok ladies I had my weigh in this morning and it said 224.6...I was pretty bummed so I did my workout and got a good sweat going. I weighed in after and I was 223.6! The only thing I can think is I had BLTs for dinner last night (I usually never eat bacon...this is the first time in 6 months). The bacon was pretty salty so I guess it was water weight and when I worked out it came out in sweat? Anyways I'll keep the 223.6 so thats 2.2 pounds since June 30.My friend is sending me his P90x dvds soon and I may start them...anyone have luck with them?

I see some of you are losing faster...any tips?

Hope you lovely ladies have a great rest of the week.

P.S. My big boy will be 6 tmw...where has the time gone?!

Melanie
Closed Thread