Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 10:48 PM   #496  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

...how's everyone doing? It's been a few days since anyone has said anything.

I had an awful date on Saturday....it was positively painful at times. Needless to say, I'm desperately hoping he doesn't call again because I don't want to tell him that I am definitely not into him.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:30 PM   #497  

S/C/G: 138.6/135.4/110

Height: 5'0"

Lol, those are the worst! Any funny stories/bright side out of the painful experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Ballerina View Post
...how's everyone doing? It's been a few days since anyone has said anything.

I had an awful date on Saturday....it was positively painful at times. Needless to say, I'm desperately hoping he doesn't call again because I don't want to tell him that I am definitely not into him.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:08 AM   #498  
To fly like Nadia again

S/C/G: 242/ticker/115

Height: 5' 0.5"

Ballerina: I'd like to hear the story out of the date as well.

Aino: I don't really have the money for a massage or really know where to get one around here since I've never gotten one down here in DE. The browsing the stores sounds good and I've wanted to do that but I just end up sleeping or chilling at home when I'm not at work or committed to doing something with people haha Oh well, I'll get to doing that when I can. For right now I need to get my head on straight and come up with plans to make my current situation better now that the anxiety related to somethings is diminished but not totally gone. I just have settled into a calmer place and I know that no matter what happens, everything will work out--- Speaking of working out, I gotta get on that one too. Work has been wearing me out physically because my new position is a lot more active than my old one but I have to start incorporating some exercise in for my sanity's sake and to see if I can make the scale go down quicker.

How's everything else going for everyone?
Old 07-29-2009, 10:11 AM   #499  
Love is like a butterfly

S/C/G: 162/131/120

Height: 4'11"

Hellooo Ladies,
I have been lurking in the corner just listenin, watchin & waitin. Now I'm jumping in. I kind of feel like I"m butting in on an ongoing conversation. Anyway, here goes: I'm 4'11 1/2" (every inch counts). Started at 162.5 on 7/6/09 and this am was at 154 1/2". I like what's happening to my body and I"m excited about eating healthy and smart. Now if I can get the motivation to get off the couch and start walking on be on the down hill stretch.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:17 AM   #500  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi Butterfly49 and welcome!

Congrats on your success . You CAN get off that couch! Believe in yourself, love yourself, and do it for yourself. We are cheering you on
Old 07-29-2009, 11:32 PM   #501  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

This thread has reached maximum length - continue in the new one, here:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...-part-2-a.html
Closed Thread