Old 03-27-2009, 07:27 AM   #466  

S/C/G: 241.5/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

TGIF!!! Still on the backslide here, but the new week is coming... I'm not even gonna bother weighing tomorrow, it can wait til next week. I feel so crappy from all this bad eating. I need to get a grip!

Carri, glad you're on the mend. Now about this food thing, (lol), I can't rightly take anymore of this emotional eating I've been doing. I think I need to find some quiet time and sit and ponder the health ramifications, and then just plain do the right thing! I don't know... You got any ideas???

Arabella, did you recover from your one day lapse? I still think as long as it's only one day, that it's just fine! I haven't been able to keep it one day, myself, but you were on such a roll! I know you'll be right back on it! Do you have WW WI today? If so, good luck!

Mom2, (going along with Carri to keep things less confusing!), congrats on staying under control while you have all this upheaval to deal with! Have a great trip, and good luck with the house hunt!
auntie g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:00 AM   #467  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thumbs up A-yup, TGIF!

Day 2 here. I did manage to get a grip. It was a single binge but a BAD one Maybe I can hang on to the memory of how crappy it made me feel?

We're off to Halifax for the weekend. I know we'll have one Indian dinner, which will require the use of some spare points. I think I'll suggest we do that tonight so that I'll have longer to recover from the extra salt & etc.

Auntie g, I skipped WI this a.m. Bad, I know, but I felt like where I'd just started back I didn't want to go and have a gain. But I say, here and now, no more skipping!

I think you're on to something with that "peace and quiet" idea. I bet if we all just had a couple of weeks at a spa, we'd be able to come to grips with this thing.

K, gots to fly. Have a great weekend, Wimmins!

Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:17 AM   #468  
NEVER been a skinny girl

S/C/G: 218/191/160

Height: 5'4"

Hey.. I'm coming in on this kind of late, but I'm SOOOO close to ONEderland that I had to hop on the train and get motivated to keep my butt in gear! The gym on post has been closed for the past three days due to a water outage (they're doing a TON of construction). The first day it was closed, I used it as an excuse to take the day off. Yesterday, I did an hour and forty-five minute combination of cardio, weight training and ab work. Just short of my usual two-hour workout. Today, however, I have to figure out how to get in my two hours here at home. Any suggestions??? I've only got two pounds to go, and I want it BAD!
gaarmywife2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:41 PM   #469  

Arabella, I assume you've already left for the weekend, but I hope you have a great time! And yeah, a couple weeks at a spa sounds like a good idea...

Armywife, welcome aboard the train! Two pounds to go, oooooh, it's an exciting time for you! Sorry, no ideas how to get that kind of workout in, I've not mastered any of that myself. But you certainly are going to make it to your first mini-goal ahead of schedule, so you are doing something right! Keep up the good work!

OK, here's hoping for a sensible weekend...
Old 03-27-2009, 11:11 PM   #470  

Now I have a plan in my mind. I want to do something like Arabella do. Maybe travel can help me lost some pounds.
sindy9001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:18 AM   #471  
It is what it is...

Morning All ...I had a so so weekend...Saturday off plan, Sunday on...so hey I will take it ...haha ...I need to get off my butt as August 1st ( when we leave for CA ) will be here before I know it and I wanted to be down 40 pounds by then, now that seems like it wont happen but who knows...

Arabella - hope you had a great trip over the weekend, how was the indian meal? I have never had any Indian food...

Auntie G - So was your weekend sensible? haha ...

Hi to everyone else, gotta get back to work.

Later,
Carri
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:14 PM   #472  

Well, Carri, you did better than I did, with a so so weekend. I had good intentions, but... I'm still struggling with the fact that chocolate makes me feel better temporarily. I feel so crappy physically, but the brain keeps screaming for chocolate. I'm PMSing on top of everything else, so I know it will get better, but for now, ICK!

I hope everyone else is behaving today!
Old 03-31-2009, 10:20 AM   #473  
It is what it is...

Morning All ..well I do feel as though I have accomplished something since I lost the three pounds I had gained ( per the scales this morning ) ...
Now if I could just lose a few more and get back down into the 2 teens, I would feel better...I try to look at it in blocks of tens...makes it easier for me...

Auntie G - Ya know sadly chocolate does make me feel better too...I keep the snickers or reese minis around so that I can have one or two if I feel I am getting crazy...only about 45 cals each...or some plain M&M's will do the trick as well...for some reason right after I eat I feel I need something sweet to cleanse the palet, haha ...I need to get away from that.

Hope everyone is having a good day...looks like rain here today.

Later,
Carri
Old 03-31-2009, 11:38 AM   #474  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Hey ladies

All is well here, although I was really hoping to get into the 220's by tomorrow (mini-challenge on the 100lb board) - I'm at 230.6 so we'll see! Hope everybody has a great day!
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:13 AM   #475  
It is what it is...

Morning Girls

Liz - I hope that you get into the 220's today...you and I are not far apart...I am hoping to get into the 2 teens very shortly... good luck!! Is that your little boy in your avatar pic? He is very cute

Where is everybody lately? Hope you are all doing fine.

I had another OP day yesterday...me and dh made a deal that we would both not cheat until his annual fishing trip the last weekend of April ...so we will see how that goes...hopefully I can make it

Well hope you all check back in soon, and Happy April Fools Day !!!
Hope no one gets pranked, haha

Later,
Carri
Old 04-01-2009, 08:03 PM   #476  

Grrrrr... still off track here. I'm hoping to start over on Saturday. Another week down the drain. Why, oh why?

Carri, congrats on the -3 lbs! That's awesome that you can keep the mini chocolates around and not eat them all in one day. I can only do that if it's something in the freezer. Or if my head's screwed on straight, maybe. No luck with either of them right now. Oh, how's this for a fine April Fool's... someone stole my credit card number and tried to charge over $400 in the UK! Sadly, it wasn't a joke, but at least my cc company noticed that it was suspicious. Now I had to cancel my card, and I'm just hoping nothing else weird comes out of that. Grrrrrr....

Liz, did you make it to the twenties??? Keeping my fingers crossed for you...

Have a great Thursday everyone!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:16 AM   #477  
It is what it is...

Auntie G - yeah I am usually okay with chocolate or candy around because I dont crave it like alot of people...I am more of a salty over eater, chips, breadsticks and cheese, dips...etc ...I tend more to pig out on regular food than sweets...but I do like to just eat a peice or two once in a while.
Did you watch BL on Tuesday? I thought that was crazy that the one lady returned and then gained 5 pounds that week !!! And how in the world did she lose 87 pounds in three mos at home? If I could do that I would be at goal in three months, that would be awesome!! Well of course they were sending her home...but seems like Ron now might be a little anygry with Philipe and Sione eh? it was a good one.
Yeah I read about your cc issue on facebook...that sucks, but thank God they got it figured out for you, wonder how they got ahold of your info?

Okay so I had another OP day yesterday, but no exercise, still needing to work on that aspect since I have the food part down...

Hi to all !!!

Later,
Carri
Old 04-03-2009, 09:55 AM   #478  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

AARGH! I didn't make it. I even weighed myself last night and I was 229, so I was convinced I'd be at least that this morning! But I was 230 - so 2 lbs down anyways. Oh well, soon enough!

Carri - Yup that's my little guy, thanks! I watched BL - yeah I couldn't believe that! Crazy, huh? 87 lbs in 3 months is kinda crazy, it'd have to be a full time job, don't you think? Do nothing but work out, and eat practically nothing...I wish they would talk more about nutrition on that show, what calorie counts they go for and stuff like that.

Auntie G - How annoying about your cc!! Thank goodness the credit card company noticed....they can be good for some stuff, I guess!

Hope everybody has a great Friday....it's DH's birthday, so I'm hoping he won't want to order something really fattening tonight (he absolutely loves chinese food). He's getting on board though, he's talking about losing some weight. He probably has about 40lbs to lose - it'd be great to do it together although depressing how quickly he would lose it! (he's done it before - all he needs to do is some weights a few times a week, and the weight disappears...unfortunately he regained it though).
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:16 AM   #479  
It is what it is...

Morning All - I am so pleased that I have 5 days under my belt of staying on plan...I am trying to pull an Arabella and make it 16 days, haha ...but no really I am trying to use that example and make it for a while without cheating, I think I CAN do it !!!

Liz - Sorry you didnt make it, although technically you did see it on the scale last night ...so you will see it again very shortly...stay on plan and I bet you see it in the next 2-3 days...so good luck !!! Yeah I wish BL would do more talk about the "diet" they follow too instead of plugging Extra gum all of the time.

Auntie G and Arabella - hope you are doing well ...you too Carrie!!

Hope you all have a good weekend, just learned today from the weather man that we may have snow on Mon and Tues, snow in April...who would have thunk it, haha

Later,
Carri
Old 04-05-2009, 11:00 AM   #480  

Day 1 again here. I have been soooo bad, but today's the day, so here we go...

Carri, congrats on all your recent success! Hopefully Easter won't derail you, since you don't have the problem with the chocolate monster. I know I'll eat bad ON Easter, but I'm not planning on buying any candy, so it's whatever the little ones are willing to share with me. As for BL, yeah, that was insane that what's her name lost all that weight at home. But I'm sure she wasn't dealing with normal life stuff. She was just doing all the stuff she'd have been doing on the ranch. I think they made the right choice sending her back home. Seriously, what is wrong with those Samoan boys? I like them, but they seem to be just a wee bit in the wrong direction sometimes.

Liz, a lower nighttime weight than morning?! That's crazy! Ah, but you're probably already to the twenties by now, and if not, then any second... Good luck!

Arabella, where are you??? Hope all is going well!