Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 12:49 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 200/192/130

Height: 5'2"

Oh, and I also joined the Daily Plate. I think it'll be really helpful. Thank you for the tip.
Old 07-26-2008, 10:14 PM   #107  
is baaaad to the bone!

S/C/G: 145!

Height: 5'8"

Kel - congrats on the weight loss!!! TDP is a life saver - I swore by it during my weight loss.....also, I do love being a spy....although I do feel a bit of a freak for doing it - but its just a quick search thru public records to see if a man is crazy or a wife beater! Nothing wrong with that, right? Sooooo..went to gym today as gym guy stated he'd be there and so I went to workout even though I normally take Saturdays off...well he mentioned going to the beach (we live on the east coast of FL) and I had said - yes, it's gorgeous out today....and he asked me to go with him once he was done with his workout...well...I said, we'll see....went about my workout...then decided that I would go - so I stopped by to see him - told him I'd meet him back at the gym after a quick shower and dog walking - so I was back in about 30 minutes - we headed over in separate cars - I thought that was odd...but whatever...in any case...we just walked, talked, then got in the water - which btw, was a big feat in itself as he is ripped - like seriously and handsome and why the heck would he want to see me in a bikini...wouldn't he be disguisted?? Well, apparently he wasn't...we got in the water, waves crashing - kept our fair distance from each other - but I kept falling from the waves...he grabbed my foot and then grabbed the other and said "here, I'll hold you" and proceeded to wrap both my legs around him (okay...starting to feel like a soap opera here!)...in any case, i laid back and floated while he held my legs...then would sit up and he'd hold me up....then back and forth just chitty chatting the day away for about 2 hours straight without getting out of the water....well...no kiss...which is preferable for me as I'd like to take this slow as I'm just getting out of a 6 year relationship....although I could tell he wanted to...but I think he knew it would be better to drag things like that out.....ok...well...that's about it - but it was extremely fun, romantic, sexy (gosh he's beautiful!) and all the good things - needless to say, I'll be sleeping well and having sweet dreams tonight! Gush.

Okay - enough of my soap opera....

On to weightloss - I've made my goal. I actually surpassed it over night and now weigh in at 154lbs!!!! Soooo...I've got to get photos up in the goal area and what not...I will work on that this week.

Oh - one last bit of soapy goodness - when we were parting ways - he said "i really like the way your body feels in my hands" now, either I'm a sucker or he's really romantical Gosh....I'm in trouble now!
~A
Old 07-27-2008, 08:50 AM   #108  

And to think, in your LAST POST, you thought you were reading too much into it! Wow, though, that sounds so promising. And I will be living vicariously through you, I think.

Thanks. It's going slower than I'd like, but three pounds in a week is pretty awesome. I think I just want to wake up and look like I did when I was 21, which won't happen. (Seriously, though--you'd think someone would invent some sort of magic pill or something.)
Old 07-27-2008, 09:01 PM   #109  
is baaaad to the bone!

Can we have a party in this forum? I'd like one. I'm at 154lbs for two days in a row! I've surpassed my goal unexpectedly (isn't that how everything happens?) and I'd like a party. Hee hee! Can't wait to get my act together to take some photos and post them in the goal thread!

Kel - glad you are going to enjoy living vicariously through me for this new gym guy thing. I'm so smitten that I'll definitely be yapping about him for quite some time.....we'll just have to see how it goes...aaaaaaahhhhhh!

3lbs in one week is really awesome! My entire weight loss took exactly 10 months and I lost 73lbs during that time....I lost most of it at the begining, and the last 20lbs were definitely stretched out...but heck, 3lbs in one week is beyond excellent!!!

Where is everyone else? Come join my party. We need more than just me and Kel to party. Gosh.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I did!
Old 07-28-2008, 10:28 AM   #110  

I think we should definitely have a party! Congratulations on losing all the weight (and then some). That's fantastic and now that I'm dieting, I know exactly how hard you worked.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:31 PM   #111  

Congrats on making...no wait....beating goal!! You must be so pumped up! I'm doing better. Not perfect, but better.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:34 AM   #112  
is baaaad to the bone!

Hello Everyone! I had a great workout tonight! Was at the gym for a little bit over 2 hours and just worked hard at not only my run of 3.5 miles, but also lifted a ton of weights...it felt good...I always lift weights, but now that I'm at goal, I'm planning on lifting more so I can tone it up some more. I mean...don't get me wrong, the working out has definitely helped and I've done it my entire journey...so I've definitely shaped up well, but my underarms and my belly could use some more work...my legs look nice, but I want them to look excellent....so basically I'm in it for the fit look now....but I'm already getting lots of compliments!

Well, I'm off to bed, have a very long day tomorrow!
~A
Old 07-29-2008, 09:36 PM   #113  
is baaaad to the bone!

I'm not sure where everyone is....

but I posted my goal story and here is the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147681

I'll be putting it in my signature line shortly....hope everyone is doing well!
~A
Old 07-29-2008, 10:09 PM   #114  

I'm currently doing my best to stay away from the vending machines, but I've lost four pounds now.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:54 PM   #115  

So inspiring to have reached goal!!!!! I'm still struggling, but not giving up!!
Old 07-30-2008, 07:55 AM   #116  
is baaaad to the bone!

Kel - just don't bring any cash with you and then you can't get into the vending machines...or bring healthy snacks with you...they really do work! I usually always have available - cut apples and fiber one bars. Especially fiber one bars - they are sooo excellent for you (unless you count sugars) and can be kept at work or in your purse at all times. I love love love them and feel as though they are one of the things that kept me on track when I was starved, driving down the road, and really wanted to pull into a fast food joint!

Beginme - I'm glad I can inspire you - don't give up! I'm still here and still working hard at maintaining and toning....and learning...that's one of the biggest keys to this journey...it's just a helluva learning process! You can do this!

~A
Old 07-30-2008, 09:56 AM   #117  

I will look for those fiber one bars. I usually don't have cash, but I did yesterday. (I didn't go to the vending machine, by the way.)
Old 07-30-2008, 10:48 AM   #118  
is baaaad to the bone!

Good job not going to the vending machine...btw, the chocolate fiber ones are my favorite - they have peanut butter which I don't think is peanut buttery enough and caramel which I hear tastes like butterscotch...they also have apple cinnamon I think and I tried it but the chocolate just kicks its butt!!!
Old 07-30-2008, 01:40 PM   #119  

I'm going to Chipotle tonight. But according to the Daily Plate, I can do it and not wreck my caloric limits. And I seem to have a cold brewing, so yay for food I can taste.

I'm going to try and save half of my burrito bol for tomorrow's lunch, too. We'll see.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:21 PM   #120  
is baaaad to the bone!

Kel - thankfully I live 3 hours from Chipotle!!! I do love it though. Caloric-wise you should be fine...but make sure you drink lots of water today and tomorrow in order to not have water retention - there is tons of sodium in all the food you eat "out" so that is your best bet!
Closed Thread