Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 07:28 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 200/192/130

Height: 5'2"

I did a comparison of the fast food places near me--fortunately, I don't like cheese or sour cream and I already get burrito bols, so my Chipotle is (relatively) healthy. It's 613 calories. Compared to 927 from Wendy's, 1000 from McDonalds and 1500 from Burger King. (Granted, those are all with french fries and sodas, but still. Ouch.) I spent a LOT of time that night apologizing to myself.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:02 AM   #122  
I can do it !!!!

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone - I know I've been MIA quite a bit...it's just one thing or another. The summer is crazy busy with swim lessons, and baseball, and people coming to visit, just tons and tons of stuff.
I really don't have much new to report other than I tried a new salad yesterday - and I do not like avocados (sp???). YUCK!
As for the weight - still a fat chick - still at the all time high...and yes I'm pathetic.
So glad to see so many new friends on the thread.
And Amanda --- WOO HOO to you girlfriend!!!! I'm really thrilled...you are really an inspiration.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:02 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 200/192/130

Height: 5'2"

I lost another pound (five in total) and I tried on a pair of size sixteen jeans and they fit comfortably. But they were the stretchy, relaxed fit kind. Then I tried on a real pair of size sixteen jeans and they fit too. Not comfortably. At all. But I bet in another few pounds, they will.

Okay. I'm really happy to be seeing real signs of progress.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:56 AM   #124  
I can do it !!!!

Height: 5'6"

Okay seriously - where is everyone?

TheKel - congrats on your 5lb loss
Closed Thread