Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 10:09 AM   #151  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

I just bought some flip flops the other day!!
Old 04-06-2008, 12:50 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I LOVE FLIP FLOP SEASON! I've been waiting to get mine. I've also been considering buying a GOOD pair of walking shoes. Does anyone know what brands/styles are really good and supportive? I have very high arches - so I need extra support there. If anyone has ideas let me know.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:38 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1''

i wear new balance shoes.

nothing exciting happening just a boring old Monday
Old 04-08-2008, 09:18 AM   #154  

I'm doing VERY good this week! 3 days On plan so far! I have to say I'm happpy with myself. I'm getting the hang of this stuff! I walked to pick up DD yesterday from school - and this morning she asked if we could walk again.. such encouragement
I'm not sure if I'll have time to run home and then go and get here - But I'm DEFINATELY going to walk today too. We're supposed to get rain this evening - so I may do my video inside.

I feel a lot better today - i think the most of the Strep is gone. My throat is still a little rough - but I'm not letting it stop me - just slow me down a bit

Ok girls - I have to catch up on work - but here's the motivational quote for today:"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination" ~Tommy Lasorda
Old 04-08-2008, 07:38 PM   #155  

Eny- way to go

it was rainy and cold today. yuck
Old 04-08-2008, 09:36 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 150/145/105

Height: 4'10"

Teacher I understand...it was snowing here yesterday!! I want sun...and the snow has to go away!!!

So I got a new job and fell way off the wagon! I have eaten all kinds of fast food and pizza......I love cheese!! And Chocolate!! I also have only worked out once last week!! However good news I went to the gym today and only gained a pound!! Climbing back on the wagon!!
Old 04-09-2008, 09:23 AM   #157  

I didn't get to walk to pick up DD yesterday - too much of a time crunch. But after her dance lesson I walked (she rides her bike) for .66 miles - then I did a mile of my video while she was getting ready for bed.

I'm loving the warmer weather - although i know that it could start snowing at any moment - it is Michigan!

Melissa - don't worry about falling off the wagon - just get back on.. We're here to pull you up!

Time to get to work - just a quick check in - and here's the motivational quote for today:

"As soon as you learn to trust yourself you will know how to live." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Gothe
Old 04-09-2008, 07:52 PM   #158  

Hi ladies- the kids were wild today. ahhh, I have such a headache.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:12 PM   #159  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

teacher--They're tired of the weather too. This April showers brings May flowers thing is getting a bit out of hand.

I had been watching TBL Australia on youtube and was very inspired to exercise but didn't because I have been so tired lately. Inspiration to exercise is good because I had totally fallen off the wagon and was being run over but I think I will get back there soon.

Melissa--Peaks and valleys...peaks and valleys...
Old 04-10-2008, 08:40 AM   #160  

As long as the snow stays away I'll keep the Rain!
I binged yesterday... first time this week - I'm not beating myself up over it - but I know I need to kick up the water today.. WAY TOO MUCH SALT! I did my video last night - 2 miles... I'm really enjoying walking. I joind the 3FC virtual 5K for this weekend. I think it's be fun I'm walking (of course) and DD will ride her bike next to me. 3.1 miles. I KNOW it'll be warmer then it was in Jan when I did the Frozen Blueberry Race so that's good. The bad thing - is that I promised my DD and my Niece that I'd take them roller skating on Friday - so Saturday I'm going to be SORE!!! I have yet to map out my course - but I'll do that tonight.

Everything else is going good... I'm just tired today though. I'm attempting to come up with reasons on why I shouldn't leave work early... but it's not working! All i keep thinking about is how badly I need t clean my house! AHH!
Ok girls - here's the quote for today: "This one step - choosing a goal and
staying to it - changes everything."
- Scott Reed
Old 04-10-2008, 07:42 PM   #161  

day 2 of getting on the elliptical in the morning. however, my eating habits are out of control.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:57 PM   #162  

S/C/G: 150/145/105

Height: 4'10"

teacher I love food!! It is by far the hardest thing to do....I workout everyday and then I go home and eat and eat! Im thinking that I may buy a book Midless Eating!!

Well on another note it is snowing here today!! WHERE IS SPRING!!!
Old 04-11-2008, 08:18 AM   #163  

Good Morning girls - The last 2 days have been totally off eating wise. I'm BLOATED - So I know that I've had WAY too much salt.. also TOM was due to arrive on the 7th - and still hasn't reared his ugly head... not helping the emotional side of things AT ALL!

Another bad thing - I didn't walk yesterday.. didn't even think about it really... so now the guilt is setting in. I'm going to do at least 1 mile of my video today - and then I'm taking DD & my niece roller skating tonight. Tomorrow I'm doing a Virtual 5K walk.. I still have to plan out my route though.

Alright - working from home today - means I have to actually WORK! So, here's a some and today's Quote - "You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it." ~ Lee Iacocca
Old 04-11-2008, 06:52 PM   #164  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Melissa--Another book you might find helpful that Enygirl and I are reading is : I"ntuitive Eating--A Revolutionalry Program that Works" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. I've been a binge eater my entire life and just admitted it to myself recently. Not saying you are a binger. This book has helped me tremendously. As I said to you..peaks and valleys but I first had 6 days binge free then messed up, then I had 24 days beinge free then messed up and now on my third go around I am on Day 18. Regardless never in my life had I ever been able to be binge free for 6 days let alone 24 or 18. My relationship with food is so much more healthy too.

I'm thinking of possibly adding a exercise ticker to my signature since I don't want to focus on weight goals right now.

Last edited by Shay; 04-11-2008 at 06:52 PM.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #165  

OK girls - I lied.. I walked 1.8 miles to and from DD's school today. also we're not going skating tonight.. DD and I are going in the morning... better time - less "big kids" and 1/2 the $$$!!! Afterwards DD and I are walking/riding her bike the 3FC 5K. It's going to be a jammed packed exercise day!

Ok - I have to go play Polly Pockets and put someone into bed in a bit. Here's to TOMORROW! (although you know i'll be on later)
Closed Thread