Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 02:05 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 150/145/105

Height: 4'10"

YAY!!
Went shopping yesterday and bought a new sports bra (it is a pretty blue color)!!!
It feels sooo much better then my old bra!! YAY!!!

TO THE GYM I GO!!!!

LOVE YA ALL

Melissa

Last edited by Missakay; 03-29-2008 at 02:07 PM.
Old 03-29-2008, 07:21 PM   #122  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Dh & I tried to do WATP together..but he was making me laugh so much that I just quit. He owes me a 3 mile walk OUTSIDE tonight!!!
Old 03-31-2008, 02:49 PM   #123  

WOW!! where did everyone go!!
Old 03-31-2008, 04:48 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I'm here - I'm just in a horrible FUNK! I feel like crawling into bed and not coming out for a week straight! It SUCKS! I need to pep up.. I think part of it is TOM's approach... I generally get really moody and depressed. i hate it though. I want a river of chocolate to wash down 16 bags of combos and potato chips!!!

AAAHHHH!
Old 03-31-2008, 06:06 PM   #125  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

I'm here too. Work has been terribly busy so sometimes a dedicated lunch time gets scrapped. I'm one of those that always sets time aside but some days lunch is overrated LOL!

Francie--I see you signed up for TBL Just Beachy Challenge. You will have fun it is such a great support system. I signed up too. I think this will be my third. The problem is I tend to gain weight back between challenges so definitely something I need to work on.
Old 03-31-2008, 08:57 PM   #126  
lisa

S/C/G: 205/205/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi!
I am the overweight(I mean OBESE) person that wants(needs)to make a plan to be able to wear that Little Black Dress by September 24th. I am here! With no plan, no short term goals, no motivation, jeans too tight and a headache! There have I whined enough??? Why can't I just be motivated to start something???
The weather here in Upstate NY(between Saratoga and Lake George, 45min. north of Albany) has really taken a toll on me. If we can get some sun and nice weather maybe I can get out of this seasonal depression funk.
I need to go look at some skinny mags(Fitness, Shape etc.). Please send some motivation dust my way.
Lisa
Old 03-31-2008, 09:35 PM   #127  
I was born this way hey!

Enygirl~I think TOM is coming up soon for me too (which I hope isnt anytime soon because I have a doc appt on the 7th. And TOM ruined it for me last time, lol). I feel kinda moody and I'm craving nothing but salt!!!!!!! Ughhhhhhhh

Likenoother~I cannot wait to start TBL challange!!! I'm just so excited for it. I told dh about it and everything. He hopes I get on the black team, lol.

Lisa~Just start off slowly. Make a goal to lose just 5 pounds, and reward yourself once you do it. The weather here sucks butt (I'm in WA state). Theres never any sun around and its been so weird lately. But I've been doing WATP, and its been helping me with my weird moods. You could just start off with the warm up and take it from there.
Old 03-31-2008, 10:12 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1''

Lisa- here comes so willpower dust

Work was crazy!!! It was rainy and the kids really needed to go outside and burn off the wildness.
Old 04-01-2008, 05:01 AM   #129  
I was born this way hey!

Just stopping by real quick. We just got back from Walmart. I'm so proud of myself. I bought TONS of fruits and veggies (as well as other stuff,lol). I also bought one of Jillian's dvds and a Mini Stepper. I'm soooooooooooo excited to try it out tomorrow!! I can use my mini stepper and watch TV at the same time!! LoL!! OKay well..I'm gonna go to bed now. Its gonna be 2am in a few mins. Nighty nite!! And Happy April Fool's!!!

Oh ya!!! When we were in the check out line..I was looking at the gums and telling Fonzo how they should make some chocolate flavored gum..and whatcha know!! I see Chocomint gum!!!!!!!!! I havent tried it yet, but I was happy to find it, lol.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:43 AM   #130  

oK GIRLS - I'M OUT OF MY FUNK A LITTLE BIT. sTILL FEELING BLOATY AND STUFF - BUT IT'S GETTING BETTER! Apparently my little finger likes the caps lock button

Lisa - You've come to the right place! You can do this - you want to do this... now JUST DO IT!!! It's not going to happen overnight - and you will have off days.. but remember that ANY step towards a healthier lifestyle is only a good thing! I think of it this way... When I was 15 I was #145 - when i was 25 I was #241... that's about #100 gain in 10 years! I can't expect my body to take it all off in 10 days (although that'd be nice!)

It's a long process - it's a hard process - it's a worthy cause!!!

I don't "binge" like I used to - I get off my butt and exercise. I'd like to do it 6 days a week - but right now I'm averaging about 4. Some days it's for an hour - some days 10 mins is all I can do... BUT i'M DOING IT!!! Yes - I have lost over #50 - and it's been a LONG process - I didn't get serious about it until October of last year... But you have to KEEP IT GOING!!!

Ok - here's some and for you... to our group!

For all the regulars girls I'm back!! I know that the last week I've been in a funk - but I'm back- I'm working towards the goal - and I WILL SEE SINGLE DIGIT CLOTHING BY CHIRSTMAS!! (I know - it seems a while off - but it's closer then we'd like to think!)
Old 04-01-2008, 05:43 PM   #131  

YAY!! enygirl!!!

Lisa- I live in Minnesota I have horrible SADs and I am on Zoloft for depression but I saw a picture of myself that made me see that my weight was getting out of control. I have noticed that since I have been goin to the gym...I have more energy and the days that I am depressed are fewer!! Just take one day at a time. The hardest part is starting!!! My #1 thing I would tell myself is I will start tomorrow but tomorrow never really comes does it!! lol

I cheated today......I eat Chinese food for the 1st time in weeks......I got a new job and wanted to reward myself but now it is more like punishment because I feel really guilty now!! lol I'm going to go to the gym today.....even though I cheated....before I would have gotten sad and just sat around....but that was the old melissa...I CAN DO IT!!

Thanks ladies for letting me just vent so much on here!!

Last edited by Missakay; 04-01-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 05:48 PM   #132  
I was born this way hey!

Ughhhhhhhhh I tried out my mini stepper today and it totally kicked my butt. I was tired after 1 min..but I pushed myself to do 5 mins. I'm gonna do more after a little break. I'm doing pretty good on my calories so far too. Fitday is really helping out a lot!!
Old 04-02-2008, 07:29 AM   #133  

Missa - it's ok to eat chinese food every once in awhile - just portion it out for yourself. However, using food as a reward isn't such a good idea.

Shop - Good Job on the mini-stepper! It's supposed to kick your butt the first time. If it was easy then it wouldn't be working as well!

doing good over here - it's amazing that oncce I "define" why I'm in a funk how much easier it is to get over it! I'm starting to work that theory into food as well. To assess why I'm eating or want to eat - if I determine that I'm hungry, then I eat. if it's something else: stress, bored, sad whatever - then I get on here and complain to all of you about it.

Here's to a Happy Hump Day! for all!
Old 04-02-2008, 12:17 PM   #134  

LOL yeah I know rewarding myself with food was a really bad idea..... but I wanted chinese food and it was what I had to do to make it ok with myself to eat it!! LOL

Today is a new day!!
Old 04-02-2008, 12:47 PM   #135  
I was born this way hey!

Omg..I did this workout dvd today...'Jillian Michaels 30 day shred' and ughhhh my legs are all wobbly right now, lol. If I'm ever on TBL, I wanna be on her team!!! LoL!!

My damn weight keeps bouncing around. I dont get it. I'm never gonna lose the 5 pounds. I keep working out and I'm eating right and I either go up a pound or go down a pound. I dont get what I'm doing wrong. I'm so frustrated.
Closed Thread