3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Back In Kindergarten #33 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/127920-back-kindergarten-33-a.html)

tommysgirl18 12-01-2007 03:25 AM

hello ladies....how are you all doing?

nothing new on this end....just trying to figure out what errands we need to run early on Saturday since we are suppose to be getting a winter storm blowing through here in the afternoon/evening. so, after we figure that out and get it all done, we will bunker down and hang out at home!

Katy~ I had gone to Bob's page, but it didn't send me there after I signed up for it. I signed the contract (I cheated....since our printer isn't working right now, I just brought it up and wrote it down on a piece of paper, then closed the window). I haven't checked that email address yet, so I don't know if it shot me to his list either.

Cristina~ Thanks for the info on the tribes. I will have Tommy check into it more since it is his family and he would know more information on it then me. My dad (and grandma...my mom's mom) is into genealogy. My dad had us laughing after we got married....he was working on his program and he came running out into the living room where we were at and said "guys, I don't think that your marriage is valid." we looked at him and scratched our heads, and both went "what?" He then had us come into his room, and he showed us his findings. It seems that my BIL Jay wrote a message on the genealogy site that they both go on that we had gotten married. So, when my dad was doing his work on it, it showed that we were related....but he couldn't figure out how! Then he had us bring the same thing up on our computer and we reassured him that we were not married and that it was just a message saying that we had gotten married. (my dad was living with us at the time since he was still working and my mom had more or less made him move 2 hours north of where we had been living.)

Jules~ He has been getting better these past couple of days, which I am thankful for! Now, Logan is trying to be like Brandon used to be! He thinks that it is cute to go without naps......although he doesn't get pissy at bed time and he falls asleep on his own!

Sue~ That Festival of Trees sounds great! I went to one a loooooong time ago and really enjoyed it! I wish they would do it again here in MI, I think that the kids would love it!

SuzyQ~ The kids are doing good! They are impatiently waiting for snow.....but name me one kid that isn't! (big or small)

Sassy~ It is good to hear from you! I will keep my fingers crossed for you mom and her test results. It would be a lot of fun for you guys to have her visit.

FrouFrou 12-01-2007 10:41 AM

Good morning, lovely ladies!

Just a quickie for me right now. Did my 2 mile WATP video and will do that again later on today. Also did my 25 mns of weights and riding the bike and getting ready to jump in the shower now. DD and I are headed out to the antique mall to browse...love looking at all the old stuff...something to do. Plus I have a couple of errands to run. Then home to visit with Josh's GF, she is coming over later sometime, not sure when. I will probably be back later tonight so...take care ladies, and have a WONDERFUL day! :hug:

RosieKate 12-01-2007 10:49 AM

Another quickie post..

In the throes of TOM and not feeling too great, I must say. I'll try to get back on later to do individuals.. but I just had to post a pic of our "little" family project for the weekend:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2005/...f0fac72e_m.jpg

Ugh - these suckers weigh 4 pounds a piece! I have to say, though, it is cheaper to buy these at Costco for 9 bucks a pop than to attempt them from scratch. The kids already know they don't get to eat the ONE POUND OF CANDY that comes with the house. Well, not ALL of it..yeesh...

Mom2Gaby 12-01-2007 02:51 PM

Good Morning

Sassy - You don't bore us!! We have missed you!! Gas prices are horrible, I am always dropping a $20 in and I never get anywhere - lol . :hug:

Katy - Egads on your project! lol........wow, I would be eating the candy. If I can get my tree :tree: up today I will be happy! :hug: to you too w/ TOM.

Cristina - Hey .....have fun with the browsing! Cute the GF is coming over, and awesome on your exercise!!

Mindee
- We have a storm coming in also.....maybe tomorrow?? Not sure, it was lightly snowing this morning and of course I freak. It has stopped now though.

Jules, Sue, Michelle................hope you all have a good day!
:hug::)

I am off for some grocery shopping and car washing...........and a run across town to drop off the rent. Rach stole all my make up so I have to replace that. She also dipped into my vicodin and shared with her friends..........I swear *&^%$#...

I am down a pound.........I mean that is the most important thing, right?? Haha.........trying to find humor, ignore moi. :joker:

FrouFrou 12-01-2007 04:37 PM

Hello ladies!

I'm back, did ya miss me, lol. :D

SUSAN...I am with you there, I too would be eating the candy, lol! And we will never ignore you missy! WTG on the pound, woohoo! Sorry about Rachel :hug:

SASSY...hey, it's better to come here and talk about it and get it out so feel free. We all can't be happy, perky, little perfect people all the time you know. :) Shoot, I'm not a happy, perky or perfect person 99% of the time! Hoping that you guys will be able to get your mom. :hug:

KATY...what a perfect weekend project! Now, do you guys eat the houses after or during Christmas or are they just for looks? I have always been curious about that...was going to attempt one once but never have. That would be fun though.

MINDEE...you're welcome for the info. Hope I didn't step on Ms SuzyQ's toes by butting in.

JULES...getting closer for little Dominick to be popping out! Bet Teri is counting the days.

SUE...you are a brave woman. I would not brave the cold here. Looks like lots of treadmilling and WATP DVD's/Videos for me for the winter.

HIYA MICHELLE...are you getting excited about moving? It's coming up and will be here before you know it. Let me know your new address if you would like to share once you get there.

Well, the antique mall was nice and quiet. It's always interesting to us to look at all the stuff, a lot of junk, at these places. It amazes me too the stuff people try to sell...a 12 pack of Schlitz beer...now is that really an antique? It's cool though. Seems we always walk away with a few books...books from an antique mall, lol. Josh's GF hasn't shown up yet, or called so she may have changed her mind, which is fine with me. Shes nice but I probably shouldn't get too close to her just in case. Anyway...I have to go and get my 2 mile WATP done again. Tomorrow is my day of rest and that I am going to do! I think I may be over doing it with the exercise.

Take care ladies and have a wonderful weekend! Lots of hugs to you :hug:

jules1216 12-01-2007 05:42 PM

Cristina--Ry always looks for books and records at the local flea markets and antique stores...yes...Teri and Dave are both ready!! Dave went with Teri to her counseling appt yeaterday...he wants to see him separately too...

SuzyQ---WOOHOO on the pound lost!!! Rach is going to make you nuttyy--thankfully Beck & Gaby don't give you tooo much trouble.

Katy--I never made a gingerbread house--used to to do gingerbread men & girls.... Teri and Marshell used to make one the three Christmas's they were together...

Mindee--I like a little dusting of snow a few times during the winter season...with a 600 + foot uphill driveway--more than that is too much even with hubby's four wheel drive Kubota tractor....

Sassy--I don't care if you have been a "good" girl or not...keep coming and posting with us!!

Sue--Happy December to you too!!

FrouFrou 12-01-2007 06:23 PM

Hiya JULES...took a few minutes to visit with Charlotte, Josh's GF. Wasn't sure she was coming but in the middle of a post I heard the doorbell. Anyway...I agree with you...you heard that SASSY! It is better to come here and vent than to stay away. Glad Dave went to counseling with Teri..and I hope he goes by himself too. REcords...I could get lost in the records...this time DD and I passed those up, lol. We would have been there at least another hour! Hope you are having a great day!

Sassy_Chick 12-01-2007 07:06 PM

Hi Ladies.

Sorry that I've stayed away. I honestly just did not have much to talk about. lol. Just was working. lol. Not much more to say now and I'm off. lol. But I'll try to do better about checking in at least. ;)

I am so sore ya'all. This weather is just torture for me and I need to clean because my mom may come up next weekend! But I am just sooooo sore! And last time I cleaned anyways when I was sore, I got a pinched nerve out of the deal. lol. UGH. Anybody know where that dang fairy Godmother is when you really need her? lmao!!

I really really dread going back to work...........They just keep piling the work load on...........I am looking to get out. Remember when I told you all about DH's old boss from our college offering him a teaching job? Well he FINALLY got back with him, so DH sent in his resume'. He is just going to do it as an extra job for now, we can really really use that extra money right now. Well I am going to have DH ask him if there is any jobs opened in the office at school. (I don't want to teach!) lol. Then I could work part time at first too and see how it works out before totally leaving where I am now. But I just really really need a change I think. I am just burnt out and with them piling on more work everyday, I am tired of it, plain and simple. We aren't getting paid more for more work and its definitely not worth the stress!

I even told DH I would be willing to go back into working retail if I had too! They would just have to find me a sit down job somewhere! lol.

So hopefully by next year at this time I will have a new job that I love instead of one that causing me even more added stress! I am thankful that I do have a job, because some people do not. But if anybody wants my job, then they are free to come and take it! lol. Just teasin! I am just really fed up is all. I've stayed because of being afraid of change. Stupid, right? lol. Well everything is going to be changing at work anyways, yup even more work for us with no more pay! So that is motivation enough for me to get out now!

I hope you all are doing well and Thank You all for all your kind words and support! Sorry I am not doing Indy's right now, but I will later!

Big Big :hug:

FrouFrou 12-02-2007 12:28 AM

SASSY...sorry for all the crap going on at work, and for you back. Keeping my fingers crossed for a new job in the near future for both you and hubby. :crossed: Don't be a stranger though, even if it is to drop by and just say HI! Take care and lots of hugs to you! :hug:

I am getting ready to go to bed, I am pooped. I think today the exercise caught up with me because my body is sore! Glad tomorrow is Sunday, a day of rest. Actually, I'm thinking or rather hoping to go to Mass with Jason. Didn't ask his schedule so don't know if he has to be at work early or not. Anyway...take care ladies and have a good Sunday. See ya Monday!

tommysgirl18 12-02-2007 04:23 AM

eeks! I have been so swamped that I almost forgot to check in!

we did get some snow on Saturday night.....maybe, just maybe 3 or so inches! we did our running around before it even started! we didn't even know it had snowed until the office manager had called us to see if Tommy would still be willing to go out at midnight to shovel snow if needed.

does anybody know anything about dream interpretations? I seem to recall my mom telling me that dreams were just part of a person subconscious or something like that.

Katy~ It took me a couple minutes for my eyes to figure out what was in the picture! LOL Tommy loves to make those.....but then complains about them sitting around. I am not really sure if we are going to get one and have the kids help him put it together!

Cristina~ I love your blinky box in your siggy!

SuzyQ~ How is your snow? Did you get a lot of it?

Sassy~ I am sorry to hear about all the issues at work! Tommy is at a job now that he doesn't particularly like, but he is sticking it out until the new year and then he will be looking for a new job in full force. Good luck!

FrouFrou 12-02-2007 09:28 AM

MINDEE...justthree inches or so of snow, ick! Three inches is a lot!To me anyway...I am not ready for snow at all. Of course this weather is weird anyway...yesterday/last night it was 64 and this morning it is cold! Thanks about the siggy...I didn't realize at first that it changed until I added it. I don't know anything about dream interpretation.

HI to everyone else.

Didn't think I would be ont he computer today but was up early for some reason. I plan on going back to bed though...too sleepy.

tommysgirl18 12-02-2007 04:16 PM

hello ladies.....how are you all?

Cristina~ Now we only have snow on our side of the parking lot.....the rest has pretty much turned into slush and melted away! So, before long it will all be gone and we will have no snow yet again!

Sassy_Chick 12-02-2007 06:30 PM

Hi Chicks!

Hey All.

Wow I can't believe it and I may be jinxing myself but for now at least I am not in any pain! :woohoo: lol.

TY all once more, you are just truly great and awesome Chicks! ;)

Mindee -- TY. We hope my moms test results come back good too. I have "stuck with" my job for 2 yrs now. lol. My "work anniversary" was actually Nov. 28th. Happy Anniversary to me! lmao. But as I said everything is changing and its not going to be pleasant. So I'm hoping to get onto our college, working in the office or something. I think its just time for a change for me. They say that 2 yrs is the typical "burn out" time for Callcenters, so I guess I am right on schedule! lmao. I wish Tommy lots of luck in finding a new job after the first of the year!

Cristina -- WTG on the exercise. TY as I said to Mindee above, I just think its time for me to change and this change at work is finally kinda "forcing" me to change. I've wanted to get another job, but have always been afraid to leave my current job because even if it is a pain in the rear, its "comfortable", but I do know people at my college so that makes me feel not as uncomfortable. lol. That is IF I can get a job there! lol.

Suzy Q -- Glad that I don't bore anybody. lmao. Gas is just awful. I don't see how they expect us to live with them so high! We need to go back to Horse and Buggy Days! lol. Of course then the price of Hay would go up! lmao!

Jules -- TY hon. :hug: I am hoping by next year by this time, that I have: a new Career, that there is less of me here, and maybe, just maybe we have a house! Those are my "Resolutions" for 2008. ;) Also that my mom is living with us and healthy and happy! :)

Hey Michelle and Katy, and anybody else out there! :wave:

Have a Wonderful rest of your Sunday! Tomorrow night is back to work........Yippee. lol. But we should be really slow. The closer we get to Christmas, the slower we get. Although I guess we could be really busy, people trying to get everything done BEFORE the holidays.........Either way, just want my week to fly by very quickly! lol. I still have not heard anything about Christmas, if I am off yet or not. If I'm not, I'm not sweating it, we can use the extra money and DH said if I have to work, he will work too. Now that is true love! :love: lol.

Fairy Godmother did not show up either! lol. So I had to clean up all by myself! lol. But I still have more to do before my mother comes, if she still comes next weekend. I don't want her to have to do anything and if she sees something that needs to be cleaned, she will clean it. lol. And I don't mind it, but I don't want her doing it. I want her to relax. But my mother actually enjoys cleaning. lmao. See why I want her to live with us? lol. Just Teasing. We want her to live with us so she doesn't have to stress about money, plus to have her here with us.

Well I am hungry so I better go rustle up some grub! Saying that reminds me of that new show, "Girl Meets Cowboy". Do any of you watch it? It was on one night and now DH & I are both hooked! lol. Lots of good looking Cowboys on it! Its on Monday's beginning around 4 pm on the Women's Entertainment Channel (WE), so check it out girls! lol. My DH keeps saying there should be a a (ME) channel, Mens Entertainment. I said, "Hello, you guys have ESPN!" lmao!

Have a Great Evening All!

:hug:

suetalks 12-02-2007 10:10 PM

Hi everyone...quick pop in since I have spent too much time on the computer as it is. DH and I have had it burning up with realtor and condo web sites....fun really. He already decided he doesn't want to be without a Winter get away place. LOL. So, once again we will be buzzing back and forth. Depending, of course, on how Mom is doing. Right now she is better, but we take it day by day.
I was OP today and rode 2 miles in the drizzle....gotta get some dedication going here.
Hope you all have a wonderful week planned.

tommysgirl18 12-03-2007 12:46 AM

Sassy~ I wish you find a job at the college that you will be happy with. Tommy has been getting the short end of the stick job wise lately, so we are just hoping that 2008 starts out on a better note!

Sue~ I hope you guys can find a place that you like soon! I hope that your mom continues to stay healthy and on the upswing of things. That is some major dedication to ride in the drizzle!

I am off to do some exercises since every body is in bed!