Old 11-09-2007, 02:45 PM   #106  
Member w/ messiest house

I'm off to see the Wizard
The wonderful Wizard of Oz

Tonight we are going to see the high school musical. I'm sure it will be fabulous, although I will be missing the wonderful people who grajeated who don't seem to be doing anything that I can attend .

My DD, who should be home to see her alma mater's musical, is instead going on a retreat with a bunch of muslim students. The college has a lovely lodge in the White Mountains and the group is going up for 2 days. I presume she will not be converted while there, she does plan to spend Monday with her bf who will make sure of it...

Oy.

Kiwi
Kiwonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:20 AM   #107  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

dear kiwonkers!!! i am with you on the musical!!! my dd's old school is doing oliver twist so i will again assist with the sets,---i do have one good thing though---one of my best friend's daughters is playing a lead roll {Nancy,Bill Sykes girlfriend}so i can at least enjoy that much~~~i was thinking cowbells,let us start a new thread i preparation for the Christmas period----why not start NOW!!!!! here i go!!
Bagzz is offline   Reply With Quote