Old 09-25-2007, 03:49 PM   #61  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Height: 5'3"

Kim
I am looking forward to going to WW it has been about 4 years since I was there and lost almost all the weight except 6 lbs and i got discouraged because i felt like the leader was not giving the support to the newer people like me but only to those she had in her group for a while This WW should be better I should know alot of the people since is right here in the small town I live near and the leader is a friend

I will let you know how the first weigh and class goes the other good thing is my hubby is going to do the WW with me but is not going to do the classes He is going to eat what I eat and maybe he will get rid of some of his extra weight he says his weight is OK but he is only 5' 6"" and about 185 he could use to lose about15 or 20 lbs

Take care suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:49 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 250/255/200 for now

Hi ladies
Wow we had snow the other day it didn't stick but it was white fluffy stuff...
Hope everyone is doing well Weighed in yesterday at 238 groan I have been very good with eating and drinking lots of water but no luck with losing the weight. Need more exercise.
Good luck with WW Suz i hope it works out wonderfully for you!!
Take Care Ladies will check in again in the next day or so. BFN
WamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:45 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 256/203/150

Height: 5'5"

Suz.....how did your first meeting go? Share some info.....you going to do the flex or core?
Iwanawurkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 02:35 PM   #64  

Quick note hope you ladies have a great weekend! Am too busy at work today so won't have a chance to get back on here. Lots of yard work to do this weekend leaves are all falling off the trees.
Suz how did the first meeting go?
Kim how you doing without the boot on? One day at a time one little step at a time.
Take Care talk to you all monday
Old 09-29-2007, 08:26 PM   #65  
suz
suz

Ladies
The first meeting went well I weighed myself at home before the meeting and there scales are 4 lbs heavier than mine I was 164 at the meeting there was 23 people there When I was at the meeting I thought I would do the core plan but after finding out that certain things were not allowed and you could eat all you wanted I went with the flex plan the last time I was on WW I did the points (flex) and lost 23 lbs It has changed a bit before you had a range of points based on height and weight now it consists of height,gender, age,and activity level You also get a weekly allowance of 35 points which you can use or not use no banking of points this time so far it seems to be working but I have only been on it for 2 days I guess I will know how well I am doing when I get weighed again on thursday I will weigh in on Monday for here
Take care suz
Old 09-30-2007, 12:10 PM   #66  

Awesome Suz.....I am interested in how well you do. I leave for Las Vegas on Thursday morning so I thought I would wait until I came back to start weight watchers. I am thinking of core plan only because the flex plan gives me too much freedom....I can always change later when I feel I have more control over what I eat. I actually have been thinking about doing the program online since I will start a new job on Nov. 1st and it will entail traveling.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:51 AM   #67  
suz
suz

Morning Ladies
Kim I weighed in this morning and I am down 2 lbs and thats only 3 days on WW but the WW weigh in is on Thursday night so we will see So far the flex is going good there is a good list of veggies that are 0 points I have decided to keep a journal of how I am doing and feeling while doing WW I am going to buy the booklet with the full list of foods as we are going away on Oct 6th for about 11 days and I know we will be eating out!!!!!! Hopefully I won't blow the whole "diet " while we are away Its going to be a nice break as we have been very busy since I retired we have only taken 2 days off to go fishing the rest of the time we have doing projects and gardening there is till so much more to do

I better go Have breakfast and do some work I have to leave in about 2 hrs for exercise class
suz
Old 10-08-2007, 12:04 PM   #68  

Where is everyone? I just got back from Vegas and I am ready to start losing some weight. Not sure how much I gained but it was so fun. Now it's time to get serious.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:13 PM   #69  

Hi ladies
Happy Thanksgiving Suz
Welcome Back Kim hope vegas was fun.........
I am busy with work and fall clean up we got snow yesterday.........brrrrrr
must run for now but am happy to say no gain but no loss either........
Old 10-13-2007, 09:00 PM   #70  

I walked 3 miles today in 1 hr and 5 mins. My foot is really back to normal....finally. I haven't weighed yet....waiting on Tuesday to get here. Yay!!!!! Vegas was fun and if you have a myspace account, you can see them under the Vegas 2007 album. WamTam has a my space account.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:16 PM   #71  
but you can call me Sarah

S/C/G: 165/185/135

Height: 5'2

Hi! I'm new to this forum, but I like the camaraderie that I see here. I want in! I want to lose 50lbs eventually...but for now I'd be happy to fit into my clothes!
wifey bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 01:09 PM   #72  
suz
suz

Good day ladies and welcome wifey
I have been away from home since Oct 4th and have been over doing the food but will be back home on tuesday and back to good eating

I will touch base when I gey back

suz
Old 10-15-2007, 01:23 PM   #73  

Sooo, after much complaint on my end, my husband has decided to take action for me. I gave him control of the grocery list this week, and he did pretty good. He lost 147lbs with nutrisystem/southbeach combined so I figure he knows a little bit about how to do it. He bought things that I havent eaten in *months* due to my constantly starting over Phase 1 of Southbeach. Today I ate a grapefruit, and man, was it delicious! Today is the first day of letting him lead the charge (he wants to lose another 75 or so), and so far so good, but he has tips that weren't acceptable for Southbeachers. Does anyone have any advice for following some else's lead when it kinds goes against what you've taught?
Old 10-16-2007, 10:15 AM   #74  

Whew....that is a tough one. If it was me.....I would probably sneak but that is how I handle it. Maybe that is what I need.....someone to take control but I like to be in control and I have 104 pounds to lose. Obviously I don't do very well or I would have never gained this much weight. LOL!!!! Not sure what he is asking that goes against what you have been taught.

This week showed a 2 pound loss but yesterday when I snuck on the scales it was 4.....that is how much I fluctuate. Since Tuesday's are my official weigh in days.....guess I will take the 2 and move forward. Have a great day!
Old 10-16-2007, 12:39 PM   #75  

Not bad things...but take for example fruits and grains...his diet requires so many servings a day; mine says that for the first phase fruits and grains are taboo. the problem is, i've been first phasing for so long (and cheating, thats why i'm still in first phase), that i'm not going anywhere. congrats on your 2 extra pounds!