Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 06:42 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 258/210/125

Height: 5'

Good morning all ,

My husband left the sleeping bags outside so they can dry . Well the weather man was wrong so they are soaked . Today i get weighed . I expect nothing has happenned weight wise . I hope the weather clears up . I have officially started my VACATION !!! We have no big plans just relaxation and playing with the girls .

I will report back after I come back from weigh-in .

see ya all later .

annette
Old 07-24-2007, 08:31 AM   #92  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Morning all - no interesting news to report - just a quick hello, and I am off to camp (and running late!)

Stay happy and healthy and make good choices... mine are a little high on the calorie scale this week!

Heather
Old 07-24-2007, 12:27 PM   #93  

Good afternoon ,

OK , so i just got back from weigh-in and no good news . I have gained 3/4lb this week. Still not so bad since i had 3 peices of pizza last night around 8pm
plus I am feeling bloated due to almost TOM. Actually other than feeling tired , probably from lack of activity/excercise I feel good about myself . I even put mascara on this morning and dried my hair ; not to mention went to walmart and bought myself some shoes . Talk about pampering oneself . I think I spoiled myself today. LOL

Hope everyone is doing great and focused on whatever your goal is . My goal for this week is drinking more water . My four year old is screaming at my 14month old . Must go !!

annette
Old 07-24-2007, 12:27 PM   #94  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

We've got hot, humid but so not everything is bad. It's been a busy day so far and I'm still on the run.

Have a great day, gang . . . later . . .
Old 07-24-2007, 07:54 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 216/201/125

Default I'm Baaaaack!

Hi, All!

We made it back from our whirlwind 24 hours in New Hampshire! It was fun, as we crammed as much activity as can be crammed into a 24 hour span -- swimming, throwing the ball, kayaking with my 4 year old (it was her first time in a kayak), and hiking (it was a mile from where we park to where the cabin is).

The eating wasn't bad - a hot dog or two, 2 small blueberry pancakes, but the rest was relatively healthy. However, I'm not feeling great. Yesterday and today I feel sluggish and heavy, and I feel like it's hard to breathe. The weather was gorgeous today, so it's not the heat or humidity (which is coming to stay for the next few days!), but I am exhausted, and haven't been eating many veggies or drinking a whole lot of water, so I'm hoping that's it (oh, and being waaayyy overweight might have something to do with it, too....). I think I'll take Susan's advice and "eat less, eat clean".

Sounds like everyone is enjoying their summer.

Heather - What kind of camp work do you do? I was a summer camp director for years (a natural history day camp for the Massachusetts Audubon Society). Camp work is veerrrryyy difficult!

Annette - Happy Vacation!

And Happy Vacation to everyone else who's taking time off!

Good Night, All!

Em
Old 07-25-2007, 07:35 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Good morning!

Em ... there's some days when Susan should pay more attention to her own advice

I don't really have anything of note to say.
I'm excited that our long term forecast says around 25-26 for weeks to come with a couple of rain predictions. Sounds lovely.

I blow-dried my hair yesterday and looked at mascara

I've had a couple of good days and feel empowered by that. For me, it's a real boon to put little servings of protein in small baggies in the fridge. I'm then mindful of eating something healthy and low fat at any old snack time.

Oh and I've been trying to find out if there is a weight loss registry in Canada like the one in the states. You should see the goofy form emails I get back!

Here's one ...The CHN provides health information that focuses on how to stay healthy and
prevent disease and injury. While your request falls outside the area of
information that the CHN provides,

um so yer sayin' that sustained weight loss is outside the area of information wrt to healthy and preventing disease and injury?????

Oy government!!
I have been invited to do some quizzes and read about the importance of daily physical activity!

I'll let you know if I find anything cool.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:00 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

well the heat is here but I could do without the humidity cause it keeps us in the house. Ocean took her cast off today and still cannot get in the pool. I may take it out after supper whn it cools down a bit just so they can say they got wet. lol. I have been maintaning 128-130 I get a tooth pulled Friday maybe I will lose and keep a pound gone then.lol
Old 07-25-2007, 10:59 AM   #98  

Cityline was good today! My butt hurts!
Joe Rich said something ... I wonder if I can find it online.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:07 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

So the sun has come back out, finally! We had 7 straight days of rain here - broke a record and everything! The softball field was swampy last night, so my runners are spending a day drying out, then I'll send them through the wash - they are dirty and mud-stinky. Yuck!

Tonight I'm off to play beach volleyball for the first time in years. Very nervous!

Susan - keep me posted on finding something like the NWCR. One of my goals was to get registered after I lose this weight, but if Canadians can't, I'll have to tweak that goal!
Old 07-25-2007, 01:19 PM   #100  

Yes, actually they do take international participants.
Try here http://www.nwcr.ws/
Old 07-25-2007, 05:53 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Oh, thanks Susan. I can keep that goal on my list! I had thought they did take int'l participants, but I think I was confused when you said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanB View Post
Oh and I've been trying to find out if there is a weight loss registry in Canada like the one in the states. You should see the goofy form emails I get back!
It'd be neat to find one that just has stats for us Canucks, too, so keep me posted if you find one!
Old 07-26-2007, 12:57 AM   #102  

S/C/G: 216/201/125

Hi, All!

Just a quick "howdy" before bed. I've had insomnia for the last few nights; I hope it goes away quickly! Also, my car died today. I'm told it's probably the fuel pump, but who knows. The mechanic can't even look at it until late Thursday afternoon. Oh, to have a new car....

Boy, I'm just a wealth of good news tonight, eh?

I'll check back in tomorrow!

Em
Old 07-26-2007, 08:25 AM   #103  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Morning all -

Just two more days of camp... if I don't count ALL DAY (9am-9pm) on Saturday...hmmmm... nah - I don't want to think about THAT day! Em - it is a performing arts day camp, but of course we keep them busy doing all the 'campy' things and integrating them into the play - Papier Mache, tie-dying (that's today - ), building sets and props and costumes and so on. It's exhausting, but the kids love it, so it's all good!

Upping my running today from 2.5 miles to 2.75, so that should wear me out enough to fall into bed -

Have a great day everyone!
Heather
Old 07-26-2007, 08:57 AM   #104  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi there . . .

Another hot and steamy day . . . Summer got off to a slow start here in Atlantic Canada but now it seems determined to make up for lost time.

Have a great day, Canuks . . .
Old 07-26-2007, 04:16 PM   #105  

Allo ,

OMG it is hot and muggy. Took a nap with my 4yr old and she she kept pulling the blanket over herself . She was sweating like crazy .
Closed Thread