Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 02:18 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 258/210/125

Height: 5'

Allo everyone ,

just got back from visiting with my parents and it was nice to be away for a while . We went to the beach Sunday night , about 5mins after we got in the water it started to down poor ; we were already wet so we stayed in for a little while longer . My 15month old thought it was just awesome and my 4yr old was telling me how wet she was getting in the water . LOL We visited with my aunt for a while as well and went to my little brothers house . He is 26yrs old and just bought his first house. He has a pool so we went for a swim while we were there .

I missed my weigh in . I should have gone this morning , I will be going tomorrow morning instead . I am not looking forward to it . I had some hearty foods while at my parents house and i am sure the numbers will tell an interesting story . Oh well , vacation is almost over 1 more week before I head back to work . We may go camping for 1 night this weekend , we will see . We just bought a new tent with a built on screen room . I would love to try it out.

Anyway i will be on my way . I will report back tomorrow after weigh-in.

Annette
Old 07-31-2007, 04:38 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Oof, I've had a not-so-good week, food-wise. I just haven't had ANY motivation to cook or pick up healthy take-out. I'm on track for my exercise this week, at least, so I think that's keeping me from gaining.

I really need to kick this weight loss into higher gear. Losing 0.5lb here and there isn't cutting it for me; I don't care so much about how MUCH at a time, I just want to see some more consistent losses. I know that this means getting the eating and exercise going TOGETHER, but sheesh. :P
Old 08-01-2007, 05:27 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

The OPP and Quebec police caught that fella who murdered that couple near here. That was a pretty weird time in our quiet rural area!

And ... happy August everyone!
Old 08-01-2007, 07:54 AM   #124  
Getting there...

S/C/G: 195.6/see ticker/135

Height: 5' 6"

Finally! a cooler morning here. 14 degrees instead of over 20. Feels much better, although the house hasn't cooled that much yet.

Back to pre-vacation weight this morning - confirming that much of the small gain was water. Yippee!

Happy August to you all,
Jax
Old 08-01-2007, 10:41 AM   #125  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Oh wow, JAX . . . I really hope you are sending that cooler stuff my way . . . It's another hot and sticky one here. Supposed to be a little better though -- guess only time will tell.

Anyway, gang . . . it's that time again . . . here's a link to our clubhouse for the month of AUGUST. . .

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...49#post1798649

I'll be looking forward to continuing our cluckfest over there . . . see you soon . . .
Closed Thread