3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Crazy Canuks Cluck Club - July '07 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/116579-crazy-canuks-cluck-club-july-07-a.html)

meowee 07-01-2007 07:42 AM

Crazy Canuks Cluck Club - July '07

Good Morning Crazies . . . :grouphug: . . . and a very HAPPY CANADA DAY . . .

Well it's a brand new day and a brand new month . . . so . . .

. . . here we are at our new chat thread for the current month.

One little spot in the great big 3FC world where we can speak/spell 'Canadian' when we need to . . . use the metric system for temperatures and measurements . . . and talk about great 'finds' for the diet concious in Canadian stores . . . all without having to wonder if anybody else will know what it is we are talking about.

If you are a continuing member . . . :welcome2: . . . glad you found us and don't forget to "subscribe" to the thread so you'll be able to find us more easily from now on. If you are a brand new member . . . :wel3fc: . . . as well. Tell us where you're from and what your programme is and then just jump on in and start posting.

Hope everybody has a great moving and shaking kind of day planned. If we just keep doing the best we can, as much as we can, the rewards will follow.

See you soon . . . :carrot:

HeatherAngel 07-01-2007 09:18 AM

Morning! Happy Canada Day!!

Hope everyone is doing well and having a healthy, happy day! :D

Ilene 07-01-2007 09:53 AM

Happy Canada Day!! :carrot:

Very dreary day here :( .....

srmb60 07-01-2007 12:50 PM

Mostly cloudy here too. But I'm a stubborn sort and have a bikini under a jogging suit just in case.

Happy Canada Day!

Ruthxxx 07-01-2007 05:21 PM

Cloudy and coolish but we are having a big music festival here so are just carrying on with it despite the cool and rain. It's Woodstock North with rain and mud last night but a sunny day right now. Tonight's groups include Prairie Oyster and Desert Heat and the evening ends with fireworks. Our little village will never be the same again!
HAPPY CANADA DAY,
Canadian Chicks!

meowee 07-02-2007 08:18 AM

Good Morning Crazies . . . :grouphug:

Hope everybody is enjoying what's left of the long weekend. My son and his family (from Alberta) are arriving today to spend a couple of days -- I hardly get to see them, they live so far away -- My DIL is very, very allergic to cats. She has stayed here in the past (when there were 3 cats) and it is not a pretty sight. Now that there are 6 of them, she doesn't dare try sleeping in this house. Actually going to work out quite well. The granddaughters (age 4 and 13) will stay here so I get a nice visit with them. The parents will stay at a local Motel so they will actually get a little time alone for a change. My poor cats will go nuts . . . they are definitely not used to humans that are able to move almost as fast as they can. should be a fun couple of days. Will probably be a few tears from Angelia (the youngest) because of kitten scratches (unavoidable). Becky is old enough to realize it's going to happen. Jazz is her favourite anyway, so he'll get lots of cuddling time.

So . . . I don't know how much computer time I'll get for the next couple of days . . . but I will be thinking about you, gang, and will stop in whenever I get a chance. Keep things moving and shaking and I'll see you really soon . . . :carrot:

Ilene 07-02-2007 10:49 AM

Hello all :wave:

It's a bit coolish this morning and windy ..... I'll go to the gym today and maybe bike later today, I should've biked early this morning but I got into housework...

canadian mom 07-02-2007 10:56 AM

Well I had an eventful weekend. I finally go tmy hair cut It was to my butt now it is to my shoulders then my sunglasses broke right after so my DD1 and I came went and I got new ones, About 5 mins after my mom rop DD2 off DD1 comes home from a friends house screeming she broke her arm after 6hours in emerg and the possibility of surgery loomng over her head (they couldn't tell the damage at first cause she has odd arms because of a hyperextension she has and her growth plate) the diagnostics were she broke her arm but just missed the growth plate so no surgery but a really hungry tummy cause of the threat of surgery she couldn't eat. Then Yesterday was Canada Day so she is REALLY tired and sore. Summer gonna suck for her this year. we have to go into the fracture clinic to get checked out every week and xrays every so often to make sure it is healing alright and doesn't require surgery. On the good side I have droppped 2 pounds

I hope all is well with everyone else.

HeatherAngel 07-02-2007 11:14 AM

Morning! :)

It's me, and I feel a thousand times more like my old self - yay! These hormones are nasty little beggars, aren't they? :yes:

Did my run this morning - thought I might have to stop and have a little cry in the middle, but I pushed through, and while I don't feel PHYSICALLY better, I do have an emotional high for just 'doing it'! :D

Meowee -have a lovely visit with you granddaughters - that sounds like it will be nice for you :)

Ruth - how was the concert? Sounds awesome!! I lay in the bath and watched the fireworks out of the window - it was surprisingly nice! :lol:

Ilene - can you come and clean my house - PLEASE?! :lol3:

Jen - wow - what a weekend!! Your poor daughter -hope that arm heals well - and fast!

Susan - if you didn't get a chance to flash that bathing suit yesterday, you just strut around the house in it today, girl! :D

Right - my mother is coming to stay with us while she recovers from her heart bypass, so I have to get the house set up and ready - will check in as and when... Have an awesome day!!

Heather :hug:

hefty1 07-03-2007 07:31 PM

hi i was in hospital with breathing problems. i am better now. i lost 18 lbs.
glen

Ilene 07-03-2007 07:46 PM

Canadian Mom -- you certainly did have an eventful weekend some of the events you couldv'e lived without!!

Hefty -- WOW 18lbs# lost :woohoo: Hope the breathing problems are better :hug:

Heather -- Hormones are the :devil: ... A good run always fixes the hormonal ups and downs....

The weekend was uneventful but went by really fast... Same ole, same ole in my neck of the woods...

srmb60 07-04-2007 06:08 AM

Good morning! It's finally raining here. I can hear it and the street looks wet. I can't even remember the last time.

Ruthxxx 07-04-2007 07:21 AM

Quick check-in.

The music weekend was great - except the techie who was going to do the fireworks got drunk, got fired and we were not able to have fireworks - $65K to be returned.

The weather looks a bit unsettled but I have been invited to a BBQ and fireworks on the Lake by some American friends tonight. I hope it clears.

Enjoy your Hump Day this short week!

HeatherAngel 07-04-2007 09:38 AM

Morning all!

Glen, I hope you're feeling much better now! :hug: Way to go on 18 pounds down!!

Ruth - that's shocking about the firework techie - grrr! :nono:

Susan - this rain has me sitting here in my running clothes wondering if I don't go, will I be able to go later, and if I DO go, will I look like a poor contestant for a wet T-shirt contest!! :lol:

Jen, Ilene, Annette, everyone - :grouphug:

Right well, I'll have to drag this carcass out the door... later, chicks and chickens!

Heather :D

canadian mom 07-04-2007 11:22 AM

Ocean is doing a lot better she is now up and playing. althought she misses her biking and running she is just happy that she can move and not experience pain.

I was down to 128 and now back to 130. I think it is from Canada Day eating and the medium butter carmel ice cap my friend brought me at 10:00 last night. It is also 2 weeks before TOM and I usually go up those weeks. Most people get a fe2w days to a week I get 2 weeks....not fair..lol