Old 06-13-2007, 12:29 PM   #1  
kitty Momo

Smile Back In Kindergarten #26!

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

Please pull up a chair and join us!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 01:16 PM   #2  

Last night was my daughter's graduation. It was very nice, but we didn't get home until a little after midnight and I'm having a hard time today waking up. They have always had graduation on Sunday afternoons, and this is the first year they decided to change it to a weekday evening and people were not too happy about the change at all!! Afterwards, we went to Sharis and of course everyone was there and the service was so slow, oh well. I'm still having so much trouble with my tooth that I got worked on last week so I think I'm going to have to get a root canal done on it cuz I just can't live with it this way. Hope all of you have a great day. Susan, you need to post a picture of yourself on here with your glasses!!
Dreamzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 01:57 PM   #3  
kitty Momo

There you go Michelle! The picture was when I was 145 of course. I think about 2 years ago - Gab is about 3 1/2.
Congrats to your daughter!
Old 06-13-2007, 02:07 PM   #4  

SUSAN ~~ LOVE the picture!!! You do look very nice in your glasses and Gaby is so cute!!
Old 06-13-2007, 07:23 PM   #5  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Gurls!

I hope you all are doing well!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 09:23 PM   #6  

Hi Sassy ~~ How are you doing?
Old 06-13-2007, 11:53 PM   #7  
~Believe~

Wink Hi Gurls, Again! lol

Hi Gurls, Again! lol.

Hi Michelle!

I'm tired........UGH since being off work for almost a week (6 days) my sleep cycle is totally messed up! lol. So I'm hoping by going back to work tomorrow night it will help!

Congrats to your Daughter!

Susan -- Great Pic!

We didn't get our T-Storms we were supposed to get either, they totally missed us! So that means, at least according to the weather channel that we won't get rain until next Tuesday and its supposed to be HOT too. Yippee.

Oh We finally got our new back door! They have to come back to finish the molding, but the door is in and the locksmith came today and put in brand new dead bolts, he is coming back tomorrow to finish up the front door as he didn't have the tool to do it today.

Now if we could just get our new windows! lol. Yeah that will probably take them another year to get that done! (we live in an apt.) Guess you got to take what you can get though, right?? lol.

Guess that is it.

Take Care All,

Old 06-14-2007, 09:20 AM   #8  
~Believe~

Hi all.

Well I found out why I haven't heard anything about my cat scan results! I finally called the drs office and they are on vacation until the 17th! Soooooooo I have to wait even longer now and now that makes me very very nervous as before when I didn't hear anything, I thought that meant there was nothing seriously wrong. Now that I know they aren't even there and haven't even seen the results yet, well at least I don't think so. I had my Cat Scan on the 4th, the dude said it would take at least 3 days for my dr to get them and that would put it on the 7th and that is when they started the vacation. (there was a recording)

So Oh Joy.......Wait, Wait, Wait and now WORRY!

Also AF came BACK in full force early this morning, waking me up and now I cannot get back to sleep and I have to work tonight!

Anyways. I hope your all's day is going better than mine so far! lol!!

Old 06-14-2007, 11:38 AM   #9  

SASSY ~~ Thank you for the congrats for my DD. She has been so moody and irritable lately, not too nice to be around, that I wanna kick her behind right out the door. I know exactly what you mean with the sleep schedule getting off course. I worked nights for 12 years and I never ever could adjust to the hours or sleep schedule. You know, I can't believe that a whole entire doctor's office would all go on vacation at the same time, what's with that!! Also, sorry about AF ruining your day. That's one thing I will never ever miss again! Hope your day gets better.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:36 AM   #10  
ugggg.....

Just a quick hi to all--busy day ahead so I will try to be back later!! Anyone have plans for the weekend?

Last edited by jules1216; 06-15-2007 at 07:49 AM.
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:54 PM   #11  
kitty Momo

I wanted to pop in and say hi! Hope you all have a great weekdend - WI is Monday for me.

I get the keys to my place in the morning - get to move! Can't wait. Did I say my test results went from a 6 to a 9? 16 is the norm range.
Nothing much here. Beck did have her promotion ceremony last night. She was beautiful. They did a *how we have grown* slide show and there was a piture of her in it wearing her straw hat with her Barney pj's - she must have been 3 years old.She was a cutie.

k- I am having a busy day! HUGS to you all and we miss you Cristina!!!
Old 06-15-2007, 09:59 PM   #12  
ugggg.....

Another quickie--I am so tired

went with DD to her 2nd doctors visit--heard my grandbaby!! the baby was really active and we got to see lots of different views!! so cool!!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 01:37 AM   #13  

SUSAN ~~ Moving into your place will be so exciting! Congrats to your DD!!

JULES ~~ That's so neat that you got to hear your grandbaby's heartbeat.

I don't know if anyone here has a myspace account, but I just created one today and wanted to share addresses.
Old 06-16-2007, 09:52 AM   #14  
RosieKate

Well yesterday was my birthday...so I didn't exercise, I ate crap, and slept awful...but I had the best day ever!

Now, I'm off to the gym...I'll post a longer one when I get back
Old 06-16-2007, 11:21 AM   #15  

Happy Birthday Katy!!! Glad you had a wonderful day!!!