Old 07-03-2007, 11:43 PM   #76  
kitty Momo

Ouch,Michelle! I hope you are feeling better tonight. I never have had a root canal but it sounds horrid. Staying cool in this weather? Hopse so

As long as the beer is cold Katy sounds yummy. ....with Mexican food, sounds even better. Nacho's with avocado's.

OK, STOP Susan! I just am feeling down tonight. I am really craving carbs and wine. I haven't lost anything in a week and I am frustrated. I drank 60 oz's of water and had the usual. Night is hard though.

Hope you are ok Cristina, was thinking of you Monday.

Hi to Jules, Sue ,Sassy and SusanNYC.

k- back to my corner. HUGS to all.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 12:41 PM   #77  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!!

Yipeeeeee, I am down 1 pound! Yipeeeeeee. Thank goodness.

I ate a small hamburger patty with 2 teaspoons of patato salad yesterday - plus melons and veggies at the barbeque. I thought I did pretty good!

Going in at 1pm for my endoscopy thingie. So, just a quickie for now.

HUGS to all!!
Old 07-05-2007, 07:21 PM   #78  
RosieKate

Hi All
Susan - hope your endoscopy went well.....sending you a pm

Just signed my baby up for fall soccer - she said "As long as I can have pink cleats!" lol
Old 07-06-2007, 11:50 AM   #79  
kitty Momo

Yippeeeeee, I lost 20 pounds! Yay. I even put on a blouse that I bought a few weeks ago and it finally fits!

Thanks Katy, I got the pm. My endoscopy was a thrill. I don't remember much. I don;t even remember being wheeled out. I joked that it was a great date pill. haha...........still bloody looking, though doctor thought there had been some healing. Putting me on Nexium for 3 months and will rechecked. So, I get to drag my butt around on 8 red cell count? I need to talk to my doctor because it really needs to go out. I had blood drawn yesterday, I should get results today. blah blah -

2 weeks off after today! YIPEEEEEE. I really want to go to the coast and start walking.

k- better get to Katy's pm............Cristina, where are you?? Miss you.

chat later.....
Old 07-06-2007, 05:06 PM   #80  
ugggg.....

Just a quick pop in. Waiting for my Avon to be delieverd. Spent over an hour sitting at DMV today--not much fun. Did the normal grocery shopping etc...really need to take my library books back...maybe tomorrow. Teri's next appt is Friday the 13th, I am thinking we find out the sex of the baby in August. I have started picking up odds and ends for the baby. Today I got the bedtime bath, lotion and powder. I figured I would get something each week. I can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy so I can start getting some pink or blue stuff!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 07:05 PM   #81  
kitty Momo

You are so lucky Jules, You get the joy of a baby without being pregnant. I would love another baby!

Michelle - forgot to say that I ordered my contacts from Kaiser! I got 6 boxes for 173. I had to pay 23 over the 150, it is ok, what a deal! Now that I have to pay rent I need all the breaks I can get. lol

I am going home. Exhausted and in need of sleep. Going to pack Gaby up and sh goes with her father til Sunday. I am going to sleep and sleep and sleep!!!

k- later
Old 07-08-2007, 12:08 PM   #82  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!
Tomorrow is WI day, aren't we thrilled? Of course we are.
I made the girls a pot of potato soup yesterday, it was so good. We gobbled it up. Now I am craving Wendy's chili.
Rach has lost 11 pounds since the end of school. She bought some protein shake mix last night, thinking she will lose 10 pounds in July. She makes it and sits in the living room gagging. lol What a wuss.
Gab comes home today! Can't wit to be lazy with her the next 2 weeks.

Katy - Did you know the church next to yours had their playground set on fire Friday night? I heard 4 youths were being questioned. Bunch of brats.

k- hope you are all well!!! Come back and chat with me!!!
Old 07-08-2007, 04:13 PM   #83  
kitty Momo

Ok, since no one is around I will be brave and say I was up to 206 at the end of April! Yikes. I was 170 when I met Michael in Dec and blame the weight gain on him. lol
I gained from 150 to 170 with the job and the stress that came with it. I look pretty good at 170, so that is my mini goal. 16 more pounds for that! yeah,.....thinking by Sept, I hope.

k- that is my confession. What about yours??? lol

chow ladies!!
Old 07-09-2007, 12:11 PM   #84  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!!

I am here. I weighed and am ALMOST down a pound. Does that count? lol I think I will check again Wednesday and see where the scale is at. I feel good though and had a yummy breakfast of oatmeal and slimfast.
Waiting for my doctor to call and go over my blood results from last week.Otherwise my day is devoted to Gaby.

Wishing you all well. It is a cool morning , might go out for a quick walk. Suppose to be a HOT week here weatherwise.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:31 PM   #85  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies

I'm back!!

Busy, busy week last week for sure and I am glad it's over for now. We didn't finish so there's more coming but I think we got the hardest part done.

KATY...glad you guys had a nice get-away. Caviar, eh? I'm not sure I could get passed the look and knowing what it is, ick, lol!

SUSAN...WTG missy on the 20 pounds gone! Hoping all is well with your results.

MICHELLE...hope you are feeling better. I have been putting off the dentist for a while now and you reminded of that. I really need to get in before anything gets bad, ugh. It's been too long.

SUE...hope you are not sweating too bad in Vegas...or are you back now? Can't remember how long you were going to be there.

SASSY...hi to you missy. Hoping all is well with you.

JULES...I bet you are on cloud 9! I can only imagine how exciting it is for you being a grandma. I am happy for you!

Well, it is HOT here ladies! And I have had enough, ugh! It is only supposed to be 88 here today but this morning when I took ernie dog potty it was terrible! Muggy and humid and it was only in the 70's! Anywho...hoping all is well with everyone. Take care and have a lovely day.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:37 PM   #86  
kitty Momo

Yipeeee! Cristina is back! Missed you terrible! It is HOT here too ; like 100. I sweated bullets trying to get Gaby's suit on, crisscross back. Why do they make it so hard??

I get the results today Cristina. I talked with doctor yesterday and she gave me results from the 28th, which she has already done before. I was wanting the 7/5 ones and I went in today to see her. She said she only had Vit D on the order.......*eyes roll*.....I was going in for iron levels, been doing that for weeks. I took my ex and he asked her a question on the spleen and blood and she said she would have to go look it up. ....lol . -she is my PCP but not a doctor.

anyway- taking the girls swimming!! Down a pound!! Yipeeee.......
Old 07-10-2007, 10:51 PM   #87  
kitty Momo

Katy & Michelle - How are you gals surviving this heat??? I can't stand it. I have been munching on ice all day!!

Had oatmeal for breakfast and I made a protein drink with blueberries and banana. It was pretty good and had 24g of protein.
When I went to the doctors I weighed 186- which was cool because I had eaten and had clothes on!!!
She came in the room and said "are you Susan ^%$#? and I said yes, she said I looked different. I told her I lost weight and was wearing glasses, she said I looked healthier. Ya, she was sucking up pretty good - lol

Sassy??? Where are you??? and Sue??? Jules???

Going to get Rach from kickboxing and going home. Chat later
Old 07-10-2007, 11:07 PM   #88  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

I am back from Vegas. It was HOT and the trip was a disaster....more on that later. Suffice to say we are healthy and no one was injured in the foray! LOL
I am going to go toMY OWN BED and sleep like the proverbial log!
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 12:49 AM   #89  
kitty Momo

woo hoo Cristina and Sue all in one day! So happy to have you guys back!!! Sorry your trip wasn't so great Sue....but ya, you are healthy and not injured

Miserable heat here. My eyes are sore from the clorine in the pool.....not that I was swimming -yikes- no, just sitting there.

btw - my rbc came back a 9.4, so up! 16 is suppose to be norm.

Rach has been doing so good. Very happy for her.

k- night and chat tomorrow!
Old 07-11-2007, 02:00 PM   #90  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies!

Thank you Susan! It's good to be back. Ha...I tried to go swimming, or sitting/floating, lol Monday, didn't happen. Stupid key didn't work and drove around the neighborhood trying to find someone home to get one. Was all lathered up and in my suit and ready to go. Anywho...glad your rbc is up! And WTG on the pound!

SUE...sorry you had a time in Vegas but I bet your bed felt good!

Hiya Sassy, Michelle, Katy, & Jules!

Nuthin much going on today. Made a run to the library to take some books back and to the bank. Now just doing things around the house and getting some laundry done...same old, same old.

Can't seem to get back on track with my walking. Hoping that breaks soon because my body is feeling it. Just lost my motivation. I'm sure I'll get it back soon enough, hopefully soon.

Take care ladies and hope you have a great day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote