Old 06-18-2007, 08:23 PM   #31  
ugggg.....

SuzyQ--what ever happenned to the dreamy maintenance guy...dating coworkers is no fun if it ends bad. Why are you calling M..stay away from the ex's, there are reasons they are your ex's....

Sue--Hi there!!

Sassy--I have the same food reaction to stress that you have. Sorry about the harrassement at work. Workplace problems are no fun. The girl that caused me major grief at work was transferred. I have been told that she is causing problems in that department too and one person has already transferred out of it because of her. She doesn't get fired because her husband is a really good worker in a key position and nobody wants him to quit too. Baby steps are good. Sometimes trying to change everything is way too overwhelming.

Katy--I have never met anyone actually happy when their husband gives them s#*t for a gift. j/k!!

Michelle--I see you found me!!

Boy it's sticky hot and the air conditioner at work is almost dead--the new unit will be installed the 2nd week of July.
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:15 PM   #32  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Red face TY Ladies.........((HUGS))

TY Ladies, I appreciate all the kind words and all the support. I wish I could work with all of you all! We could keep each other motivated! You all are truly wonderful, caring and supportive ladies! You don't know how nice it is to have a place to go too to just be "me" and that is okay.......and to have such wonderful people as yourselves.......well.......won't go on, too sappy I know. lmaooooo! But anyways, Thanks!

Anywho, to Sue's question, yes I would be working opposite of my DH, but he did apply for a Supervisor position that if he gets it would be M-F 6 p.m. - 3 a.m., so that would work! I mean I'd have Thursday and Friday Nights to myself, but I would actually enjoy that! Some alone time! (hey we all need it, right gurls?)

Katy -- thanks yes I think by putting myself "first" for once, will help things. Because putting myself last is definitely not working! lol. Woo hoo on the coworker helping you move and all.

Jules -- Hey GF. Yeah I just want to like dig myself a nice big comfy COOL hole and cover it up for oh lets say maybe a week! lolllllllll. But I know I can't do that. That is kinda why I "forced" myself to "wanna" go out tonight. It helped. Even just walking around the International Market, which is HUGE, helped. I just need to get out of this situation at work, I think that will help me a ton! And I know that you sometimes have to deal with stuff like that, but it just makes ya miserable! I can work miserable, have many times before, but if I can get out of that misery, thats even better! lol. I wish that this dude would transfer or quit or something, but don't think that will happen, he's been in the same position for years now.........Baby steps work best for me, if I completely change everything, that just throws me all out of "whack" So slowly, baby steps, works.

Well Ladies. I just got back from the International Market we have here as they have the best produce, so we got lots of fruits and veggies and I got some Springs Greens for a salad, which I love and I even "modified" my spaghetti I usually make to pretty healthy. I got some whole grain pasta, no sugar added sauce, and turkey sausage (I add sausage instead of hamburger meat for better flavor). I did forget cheese though , maybe that is a good thing though? lol So we shall see how it tastes. Oh ya and I also got some sundried tomatoes that you add water too or something? They came in a package, not a jar with the oil and stuff. I dunno I love those things.

So I think that I CAN do this, I can have the things I like, but just "modify" them a bit..........So its a beginning. I did get stuff to make cupcakes for my DH who has been wanting them, but that is something he never gets, so once in a long time, I think is okay. But you should have seen the lady bagging our groceries. She saw all the fruits, veggies, healthy stuff, and then gets to the cupcake stuff and as she is bagging it just laughs. Oh well I don't live to have the world "approve" of me and what I eat. Like DH said, "How does she know that its not for something else?" So who cares, laugh at me, I'm used too it.

But eating healthy is NOT cheap! You would think they would make it more inexpensive as an insentive to eat better, but guess they really can't.......But we did it.......and we even fought temptations! (They had FAMOUS AMOS cookies staring straight at me and I just walked on by!!! lol)

DH did sneak me a chocolate bar that I didn't even see, but the way I eat chocolate, it will probably last me the rest of the year. (Never been really a "sweets" eater, even as a child candy and stuff would last me FOREVER)

So I dunno guess its a beginning, at least I have some fruits and veggies to eat now and not a lot of junk really. What cupcakes that are primarily for my DH, I might eat one.....and a chocolate bar that my dh picked up for me that will last me forever as I only eat one little "square" at a time".

Oh and no news from the DR yet. I figured they wouldn't get back to me today, as its their first day back in the office and all. So MAYBE tomorrow?? If I don't hear from them by Wed, I'll call them again. lol. I'm used to calling and "bugging" people, its what I do at work! lollllllllll. Only at work I get the luxury of waking people up in the middle of the night! lmaoooooooooo. (I call the techs to fix the stuff)

So I guess that is enough of me rambling on like an idiot. lmao.

Take Care Ladies.

Hi to Everybody out there!! Stop in and say HI to us! lol.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 04:10 PM   #33  
kitty Momo

Afternoon!

Fresh produce sounds good Sassy. I would love to go to a Saturday market this weekend.

Just popping in! I ate a yummy peach and the usual salad. I ate some polish sausage for breakfast w/ 2 eggs. It was so good and a nice change from oatmeal.

Jules- The dreamy MM is still around. He will be retiring in 3 or 4 years, he is only 43 but has worked a long time with the agency. I don't think I could ever date a co worker. I sent M an email saying happy fathers day.....I think he is a good father. He changed a lot when his son moved back in after the sons marriage broke up. Don't worry I don't hate the man and have no thoughts of getting back together.

Speaking of ex's though........Gabys dad came over last night to pay child support - came in and sat for awhile - grrrrrrrr and asked if he could see her Wednesdays. Sounds good but I like my space. I don't want to see him all the time. What do I do? *wah..........

k- back to work.....
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 04:21 PM   #34  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

Thank you Ms Susan! Good to be back! I was going to ask how M was but as usual, working, lol. WTG on the 2 pounds! You are doing great! Send some of that mojo to me, I've lost mine. So hard getting back on track after taking a break. I actually do take a break from exercising every now and then but I think this has been too long! Anyway, good job on the weight loss!

JULES...how is Teri doing? Bet she is getting so excited! The last one I had an itching to shop right off the bat...glad I fought the urges, not sure why. I did buy a few little things once I found out the sex. Took a lot back and gave some to my niece who was pregnant the same time.

SASSY...my motto or rather motos are "Baby steps, and one day at a time" that's all we can do is take things one day at a time. I try not to focus on tomorrow until tomorrow comes. You are off to a good start missy.

KATY...you're not weird, compost is every woman's dream gift, lol. I see nothing wrong with that. I would rather get a shrub or something for the yard now as well. Hope your day(s)were special for ya.

MICHELLE...that was the page. You know, when I sign up for stuff like that I never use my real BD. I just put in whatever I click on first, lol. Now I have been trying to change it and can't, lol. It says I am 28, lol! I think I will close that one and open another and put in my 'real' info. But for now, yeah that's it.

Hi SUE

WI wasn't as bad a s I thought. THought for sure I had gained at least 2 pounds. It is just .6 so not as bad after all. Gotta work hard this week though, tired of farting around and not getting anywhere.

Better get going ladies. I'll post some pictures later in the week once I get them loaded somewhere.

Take care and have a good day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 08:54 PM   #35  
ugggg.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1533&rd=1&rd=1

Hope that worked so you all can see the crib set for the baby.

Cristina--the nausea comes and goes--today she seems to be doing okay. If she takes her prenatal vitamins before bedtime and goes to sleep it seems like she does better. It is REALLY hard not to buy stuff. Teri keeps teasing me that she won't need a baby shower because she will have everything.

SuzyQ--so you can date dreamy in a few years...How is Gaby doing with Mike back in her life after being gone for so long?? You will have to find something interesting to do on Wednesdays.

Sassy--I think the international market sounds cool!! When I was going through the problems with my coworker, I would get a sick stomach on the way to work because I really didn't want to even deal with her anymore though i LOVED all my other coworkers.

Katy--I still have several bushes/plants the dh and the kids have given me over the years. we even have two pine trees we bought with the roots and had as Christmas trees.

Well I have a really bad headache so I am going to go!
Old 06-20-2007, 12:47 AM   #36  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Today has been a very long and stressful day. My younger DD left for Maine for two weeks and I already miss her so much. It all started off good this morning until I checked online to see if her flight was on time leaving and of course it wasn't and that's where the troubles started. After almost an hour and a half on the phone with a ticket agent, they finally got her switched to a completely different airlines, but she made it fine and that's all that matters and she's there safely now. It's still pretty warm here tonight and I sure hope it cools down soon.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 08:36 AM   #37  
RosieKate

Good morning!

I've been working at our church's VBS this week and haven't has as much time to post as I would like. I go over to the Whole Foods thread to post my menu...then I have to be somewhere - sheesh! I woke up too early today so here I am.

I am a little sore from shoveling the you-know-what, but it is great exercise! The yard is starting to look pretty good. Other than the yard and VBS, that's about it for my week, lol!

Hope you all are doing well....I think I'm going to go to water aerobics since I'm up early enough...so See you later!
Old 06-20-2007, 04:12 PM   #38  
One day at a time

HELLO LADIES!

JULES...for some reason I had something else in mind but that sure is cute! I love the moon and stars and I think it is the perfect blue! When I was pregnant with #4 it seemed like I was sick all the time. If I ate something the dizzy feeling would go away but I couldn't sit there and eat all day! You know, I think Teri is correct...this being the first grandbaby you always have to spoil them more so...she probably won't have to have a baby shower, lol. I would do the same, first or second, etc. I can't wait to be a grandma and man will they all be spoiled rotten by me and V, lol! Hope she gets to feeling better soon and you too! Hope you get rid of that nasty headache.

SASSY...we don't have an international market but do have a farmers market...I just never go to it, never think to. It's downtown and only on Saturday mornings I think. I really should find out and go sometime. Was just talking about it to my mom too.

MICHELLE...ahh, hugs to you sweetie. At least DD is only going to be gone for 2 weeks right now. But I know how you miss her already. When Josh left it was torture for me and I don't know what I'll do when the other two leave. I still have a hard time with Josh being gone but it's better. Hey, I accepted your invite on myspace but...goofy me turned around and canceled the account. Ummm, I had some 22 year old guys asking me to be their friend as well, lol. Kind of cute and flattering but no thanks, lol. One lived close to where I live and I am thinking that is why. So...I have to wait 48 hours to use that e-mail address and will do that and put in my correct BD so maybe the 22-year-olds will leave me alone, lol. I'll let you know once I do that.

KATY...at least you are keeping busy and keeping the kids busy. Bet they enjoy VBS...I know I did growing up. I can't believe June is almost over! The kids here start school the end of August and boy it is going by fast, too fast.

Where are ya Ms Susan? I always look forward to your posts! Was weird signing on and not seeing you here yet and the day is almost over, here anyway. Hope all is well with you and you are all moved into your new place.

Well I had a busy morning again today. I don't know where the time goes. I do a few things in the morning and by the time I get home and on the computer it is getting late already. And I am not getting anything done around the house, ugh! Hoping to get things organized and some order to all the chaos here by Monday. I made a To Do list but it still ain't happenin', lol. Anyway...

I did manage a walk yesterday evening-30 minutes on the treadmill. Would have been more but DS came home and wanted to chat. I am not one to say "later, I'm busy" life is too short and I take advantage of all the time I can get to chat with my kids. Walking, cleaning, exercising, whatever can wait.

Going to walk again the same time today. Meant to get up early and do it before heading out the door but for some reason I slept in. Did the wally world thing today since I was out and about. It is supposed to be hot this week and I don't want to be out in it. I need to go buy a suit and go to the pool. For some reason I am dying to go. There's not a lot of people that go so it wouldn't be crowded during the day. Maybe next week once I get things organized.

Well, I hope you ladies are enjoying your day! Take care
Old 06-20-2007, 04:53 PM   #39  
RosieKate

Cristina - if you get your myspace again, let me know, so I can send you a request. I've found that if you go into the profile settings, you can set it up so you don't get a bunch of unwanted requests. I think people either have to know my last name or my email addy to request me. Makes myspace alot less sleazy. I was getting lots of music groups, promoting their stuff...but I discovered you can block all band invites - yay!

Michelle - Hope you're feeling a little better today. My kids are so young - I can't even imagine them gone. That just freaks me out. I know it will happen someday; I don't think I'll ever be ready for it.

Hey Susan- great job on your weight loss - you are sure kicking it into high gear!

Hi Jules - thanks for your comment on my MS blog...I know - I sure do love my sh**. The plants do, too - lol. I would love to see what your yard looks like. I have various plants in the yard that have been given to me over the years - it's fun to watch them grow.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:06 PM   #40  

CRISTINA ~~ I was wondering what had happened because it showed I have an extra friend on my page, but your picture doesn't show up and when I go to your page, it shows you have me as your friend lol. I'll wait for you to get your new account all set up. Today is still lonely and quiet around here, but I'll manage and I'm just happy she got there safe. They are going to be going to Six Flags in Mass. so she is really excited about that. Her friend from Maine will then be coming here for two weeks in August.

KATY ~~ Enjoy your sweeties while you can because the time does go by SO fast! I hope you're having a good day!

Hello to everyone else wherever you are!!
Old 06-20-2007, 05:27 PM   #41  
kitty Momo

So, ya. Looked who the cat dragged in? Me! yay
I was plastered last night after 3 glasses of wine. I haven't drank in months but the ex gave me a glass and I drank that. He left to buy more and I finished off his glass and when he got back he refilled mine. Yay.....whoa. I was in a sad state of affairs........I didn't even give Gab a bath like I should have , it has been days. I need to dunk her in tonight after she gets in with her father from the park.
I moved out of my moms and I have gone to ****!! lol

Jules, cute baby things! I like the moon and stars too. I always fixed the baby stuff up and they always had a cradle and crib but all the girls slept with me. I wanted them close. Gaby's cradle was right by my bed but she always slept on my chest......even after I fell asleep once and she rolled off the bed..........lmao.........sorry, not funny. I was out of my mind tired. I don't think I slept for weeks. I didn't want to miss a moment.
I don't know what I will do while she is gone with her dad, maybe get a walk in?? or I really need to hang up my clothes, I keep kicking them around trying to find stuff.

What kind of treadmill do you have Cristina? I had a Weslo on the coast - worked real good. The last one I bought was a lemon. I need to buy a couch and get my clothes put away. I have 1 more load from storage to get over and I am done! I also need a washer/dryer down the road.

HUGS Michellle! Sorry you are missing your DD. It was warm last night but my place stays cool because of the trees in back. I woke up this morning and couldn't believe the heater was on. I had set it on comfort zone. Gaby was cute she wakes up and said "I am cold in this new place".....

Katy- You are having way too much fun with your manure. That is what normal people call it.......though it must be like heaven for you. lol - jk!! I was going to ask you what grows good in shade. My back yard has very little sun but I wanted to plant something....

Hi Sassy! Hi Sue!! Hi SusanNYC !!!

I had a good morning. In a meeting and ate a yummy bagel from Noah's. Had oatmeal and a banana......slimfast 2 limes icee's...and a salad.........my ex is making pork chops - yum. I might have some with veggies. Lay off the wine!!! ick.....

Oh- Jules...........saw McDreamy this morning.He pays no attention to me.

I get Momo (the kitty) on Friday night! can't wait, he is so cute.

k- better get back to work!
Old 06-20-2007, 08:22 PM   #42  
ugggg.....

SuzyQ--Teri slept with us until she was in middle school. I am sure her little one will be in bed with her alot too. We found a crib at Walmart.com that converts to a toddler bed and then a regular one. Hubby says he will get it and the matching dresser for her. I am hoping the crib set is as nice as it looks, the seller sais that it was originally $70.00. I had bought another crib blanket too. I will probably just keep that one here. I am going to set the kids old crib up here for when the baby stays with us. So was Mikey boy making the moves? Maybe you need to ask McDreamy out for coffee?

Michelle--I had a very hard time when the kids moved out. I was so lonely and they are close and both either call me or myspace me daily. It's hard when they are not actually living in the house. After being "Mom" for so long and having your life revolve around your kids it is a HUGE shock.

Katy--I have to say my yard at the old place was nicer. Things are harder to grow and my lilac and rose bushes don't bloom as big or long as they used to when they had more sun. The woods are beutiful but I like grass and sunny gardens too.

Cristina--This crib set is different than what I had been looking at before. I saw it and knew in a minute that she would love it. Teri got a new comforter set in a bag thing that is light blue stripes--she says she wants one to match the crib set better after seeing it though. I agree when it comes to your kids--drop everything they are more important.

Sassy--missing you girly!! you better be doing something nice for yourself!!

Sue--are you riding that bike--is that why you are not here!!

Hope everyone has a good night!!

Last edited by jules1216; 06-21-2007 at 07:59 AM.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:10 PM   #43  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!

Hi Jules! I could never ask McDreamy out for coffe. If he said no I would be crushed. Also if he was interested he needs to make the move. I am a terrible old fashion kind of girl. The other co worker likes me (the one with the snake boots) and is going to help me move the rest from storage. Also, I met this one guy on line and we might go out for dinner Friday. Hope he doesn't kill me. He keeps talking about bloody meat. hahahaha - funny guy.

It wasn't Mikey with the wine , it was R & R's father.....I don't think Mikey drinks. anyway - I think he would get back together if he thought he could.He keeps asking me how I can afford daycare and an apartment all by myself. I tell him I work.........new concept for him maybe? lol -

anyway - had a glass of wine last night. I really need to stop that!!

I gave Gab a bath and we watched a movie, went to bed at 8:30. She was filthy!! Her feet were black from wearing open toe shoes. I told my mom and she had a fit. "Now Susan.....I know you just moved but when their feet get so dirty you need to at least wash them down".............OMG! That lady is so bossy.

I better go. I lost my radio/cell yesterday and today I dialed the # on my land line and finally found the cell in the big garbage bin. I had thrown it away with my salmon can yesterday. haha

k- have a good day all!!
Old 06-21-2007, 02:38 PM   #44  

SUSAN ~~ OMG, I get such a kick out of you! I'm so glad you found your cell and PLEASE...step away from the wine, just kidding. Nice picture of you!

JULES ~~ I know, it's so hard when both kids will be gone and I'm getting a taste of it right now. When she comes back from Maine, she will be here for a month and a half before she goes off to college, but she will be bringing herself and her laundry bag home every Friday night. She has been calling me every day and leaving me comments on my myspace, she's a sweetheart. My older daughter calls me every day also and her and my son in law are moving into our apartment complex in a couple weeks.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:30 PM   #45  
One day at a time

Okay ladies, just a quickie for today. I am not getting anything done around this house for some reason. And I'm not getting much computer time in either, ugh!

Susan...I like you picture!

Will do individuals tomorrow ladies. Take care