Old 06-26-2007, 07:23 PM   #61  
ugggg.....

Hi everyone!!! It's so hot and steamy I am going to go take a cool shower and finish my book!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 12:11 PM   #62  
kitty Momo

Congrats on the 2 pounds Cristina! Happy for you!

Good Morning to everyone.
I am back to being tired but manged to drag my butt to the computer. I need to go get my blood drawn again.

I am trying to lose 1 more pound by June 30th. 8 pounds in a month sounds good to me. Cross fingers. I ate a raisin roll from Starbucks and oatmeal this morning. Before payday so have no $$$ for slimfast. lol

I guess that is it. My package came back with the ring and junk for M. I was sending to his work place because he is always there and I wanted it safe. So, now what?? My friend said to sell the ring and necklace and throw away his key. lol

tata!

Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 12:20 PM   #63  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Susan..Your ticker says 8 pounds lost and you have typed in 7 pounds lost down at the bottom. Did you lose track? Man, I would take 8 pounds anytime...
Don't know what to tell you about the package coming back. Maybe just hold on to it for awhile. I dunno.
Our weather is hot and steamy. Rain off and on to just up the humidity.
I am still pedaling several miles a day...3 so far today.
We leave tomorrow for 2 weeks....busy selling the Vegas home. I will try to pop in from there. Don't know how long my computer will be up and running.
Take care ladies.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 12:53 PM   #64  
kitty Momo

Hi Sue!

The ticker is just a 10 pounds at a time ticker. I had lost 1 pound of that 8 in the month of May. 7 total in June..........dang, is that right??? Pretty sure and 18 total and lots more to go,,,,,....lol

I am so tired of M!! He is such a self centered jerk. Lets give him a 5 year old and a dose or amemia and see how busy his days are! lol......and of course he is doing brain surgery on the side and sooooo exhausted. *roll eyes*.....

Hey! I ain'T bitter!!! lol
Old 06-28-2007, 07:00 PM   #65  
I can dream, can't I?

LOL at you Susan....You ain't bitter. That is funny. When it comes to men it doesn't take much to get my goat...so to speak. I had a lot more patience with my kids than I do with men. (men should know better!)
Just had dinner and need to go pedal some more. Ugh....

Old 06-28-2007, 08:01 PM   #66  
kitty Momo

Amemia? I think I meant anemia.......

Hi Sue. I so want to bike! I should get out my pink 50's bike and take a stroll, I mean a ride. I a hungry for a sandwish with mayonaise and mustard and some dill pickles! YUM!
Thanks for the card Cristina! I picked it up last night at the PO box.
I went to the lab at kaiser and had blown drawn. She said they were testing my vit D too - I asked because she tool 2 vials of blood. blah - blah. I sound like Nancy Drew,,,,, and I knew M was an a$$ because his face started looking like a crack......and he had a constipated look on his face. Course that was his usual look. hehe

k- I am hungry! Cheers!
Old 06-29-2007, 09:15 AM   #67  
RosieKate

Susan. - I say sell 'em...what a jerk. I PM'd you , did you get it?

Sue - happy peddling!

Hi to everyone. I have a busy. I finally get to assemble shelving in the playroom...and fill them up! I skipped step class this a.m., figuring that withthe bookshleves, book lifting, and a walk this afternoon, I will be getting enough exercise!

We are off tomorrow for a delayed anniversary getaway. Doesn't it look divine? I can hardly wait!
Old 06-29-2007, 10:58 AM   #68  
I can dream, can't I?

Katy- Wow..what a neat place. I bet you will totally enjoy! Good luck with the shelving.

Susan- Hope the blood work comes back okay. Yum on a sandwich with mayo. I can eat just mayo on bread and be happy. OF COURSE..I don't do that anymore. Maybe M is the reason for the word "butthead." We could do lots of a$$ jokes for sure........haha.

Be good ladies. I am off to the airport.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:44 AM   #69  
kitty Momo

Good Morning.

zzzzzzzzzzz, sorry tired.....zzzzzzzz, *drool*drool.....I use to drool when I slept, I don't anymore. I am tired though. I felt like I was going to faint in the shower. I just stood there with the warm water splashing down and felt like I was going to fall asleep.....I even teetered.....lol

I will go look at your getaway Katy! Sent back a pm! Have fun Sue!

Breakfast was oatmeal and 1/2 a burnt hot dog. It was good, lot of flavor. zzzzzzzz. I need to call my doctor and get the results. Actually she isn't even a doctor......she is kind of a doctor.....zzzzzzzzzzz.

k- hi to everyone!ttyl
Old 06-29-2007, 12:27 PM   #70  
kitty Momo

omg-Katy! The Columbia Gorge Hotel! Yipeeeeeee, can I come? You won't even know I am there, promise! M took me across the river to White Salmon to a B&B. We did go by the CGH. it is so beautiful, the whole Hood River area is.......you'll have a relaxing time! If you get to White Salmon though I had a lot of fun watching the glass blowing. There is a shop there that you ca make your own stuff, that was fun.

ENJOY!!!!
Old 06-30-2007, 08:34 PM   #71  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

SUE...have a safe trip, of course you are already gone.

KATY...have a fun, safe anniversary getaway! Lovely place!

SUSAN...yeah, I would sell M's stuff too, I think. I don't know. You might want something to remember him by...when it was good. Hope you got your results and they gave you something so you are not feeling so bad.

Hi ya MICHELLE & JULES!

Nothing much going on. Not getting anything planned done. It has been raining since Tuesday, ugh! So much flooding around, it's horrible! Slept most of the day, or so it seems. Just in a blah mood because of the weather I guess.

Going to a funeral of a soldier Monday. My heart goes out to his family. It's really sad when a young one never really had a chance to live. It's hard when we lose anyone at any age but the young...it kills me. It's going to be real hard because I know at any given time it could be Josh. Anyway...

Any special plans for the 4th ladies? We don't have anything planned. GOing to grill in the evening but hoping to work on the fence.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 01:50 PM   #72  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!

Hi Cristina! I don't have any plans for the 4th. Gab might go with her dad, seems to be a favorite holiday of his so he can enetertain her. I wanted to take her to that Rat movie but she won't go, too scared.

My resluts came back Friday , it was a tad lower (she always says a tad, whatever that means) and she scheduled for esophagus to be checked again Thursday and granted 2 week off from work - she will only do 2 weeks at a time. So that is that.

So Happy July!! I HOPE for 8 pounds next month. I need to get serious and step it up. Too much wine and no exercise......and I don't even think I have been drinking water as much as I should.

Hugs to you Cristina on Monday, it is sad.

chat tomorrow Hi to everyone!
Old 07-02-2007, 02:04 PM   #73  
kitty Momo

20 pounds or bust! I am trying to figure out a way to motivate myself. If I can make it a 20 pounds loss I would be so thrilled. My capri's are baggy but I pulled my summer clothes from storage and I probably have 20 more pounds before I can fit into them. By that time it will be October!!!! And I will be back to winter clothes. UGH.....confused

I had oatmeal (the rye barley brand! Super tasty and 20 cal's less then the regular kind.) Plus slimfast. I NEED to get back to water so I will need to go get a bottle and start drinking. Week of TOM and drinking water really dont' go together so wasn't bothering.

Thinking with my 2 weeks off I can take time to walk and be outside in the sun.

k- I guess that is all!! Hope everyone is well!!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 07-02-2007 at 02:16 PM.
Old 07-02-2007, 06:40 PM   #74  
RosieKate

Hi everyone
We're back...ate myself silly, but it was mostly fresh fruit, seafood, and lots of champagne. There was a wedding going on while we were there and everyone looked gorgeous and stressed. Then we watched Bridezillas on the tv in our room and came to the conclusion that anniversaries are way more fun than weddings!

I tried caviar! It's really good. I'm scared to find out how much this stuff costs....I need to stop liking expensive food...

Now we are back home and back to reality, which means I spent the morning grocery shopping and hanging laundry. No caviar and champagne...just beer and pretzels
Old 07-03-2007, 05:26 PM   #75  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

I wanted to stop in and wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July tomorrow. I just had a full root canal done this morning and my dentist had to numb my mouth three different ti mes, one of them being when he was done and before I left for home and my mouth is still numb right now. This time I had to get some pain meds because I felt part of the root canal and it about sent me through the roof, I started having tears running.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote