Old 05-31-2007, 04:22 PM   #46  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Awww, Susan...M is a sweetie! And get your mind out of the gutter, lol! :P Hey, it's okay to be there, you're in love. I can understand M being so busy...sounds like he has a stressful job, or at least one that keeps him away from you. But he has to work and it seems when one works so much something always has to suffer doesn't it? 1st DH used to work A LOT and V does too! Unlike 1st V doesn know when to take a break. DH#1...discovered too late how life passed him by and he missed out on so much. His only regret in life. He tried to make up for it though and that was sweet. I knew he loved me and the kids, just work kept him away so much. Have a good meeting!

SASSY...cool! I just worry about you missy. I know how you have been having a hard time and just want you to feel good!

Okay, ladies...going to go check another thread before signing off. Until tomorrow...
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 10:35 PM   #47  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Susan...Haha..I doubt I could list ALL the bad things I have eaten lately. But, no, nothing with frosting. Good luck on the apt.

Cristina- Ohh, I hate waking up so early, or middle of the night. Makes for a real grouchy day. I would like to see that movie. Mom and I watched Because I Said So last night. Funny!

Sassy- Hi girlie...hope you get your catscan soon. Hope work isn't TOO bad.

RosieKate- Hope the pool was fun. I am enjoying reading your blog.

I start the day saying "I am going to be sooo good today." Then I eat cereal with skim milk. Drink my black de-caf and feel so smug. Lunch comes around and I start down that slippery slope....it goes downhill for the rest of the day. Snacks: chips or sweets...that does me in.
Yesterday and today were actually pretty good foodwise....just hope I can keep it up. I rode 3 miles on the bike this morning before it got too hot. Plan to do the same or more tomorrow.
We planted 3 trees today..actually went to the woods and dug them up also. Whew! Very hot and sweaty job, but a sense of accomplishment when they were planted. (Now, I will cry if they die) The yardwork is almost finished for this year. Well, I told DH I wouldn't buy any more plants, so I guess it better be finished. (I couldn't help it if someone GAVE me plants Monday.) And she offered me several more today...I said I would be back. LOL

SusanNYC, Michelle, Jules...where are you all?? Hi if you are reading.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:10 AM   #48  
ugggg.....

Sue--I am doing bad myself--too much stress I am either overeating, undereating or eating all the wrong stuff.
Cristina--DD wants to see Knocked Up, She says it's the story of her and Dave except Deve was more than a one night stand. They are on shaky ground. They are trying to make it work because she's pregnant but I truly don't think they would stay together if she wasn't. Keep them in your prayers. I really think she is still in love with the ex husband. All these guys she is dating have some of his qualities. I sometimes wonder if she is leaving them so they don't leave her like he did. Last Friday we walked to city hall from the apt to set up the electric billing and we passed a coffee shop and a comic book store and she said to me that Marshall (the ex) would have loved them both. I stayed for my kids and now it just seems like we are leading separate lives and I want better for her than that.

Sassy--you are always taking care of everyone, make sure you take care of you!!

SuzyQ--sounds like M is a busy guy, but he seems to want to keep making time for you.....he must have figureed out how special you are.

Katy--Have dd splash you once in awhile so you don't overheat!!

SusanNYC--what is going on with you girly!!

Michelle-hope all is well with you too.

Gotta get to the grocery store--fun stuff!! Hubby's gout is acting up so he wants to eat vegetarian but still drink the beer.....
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 12:11 PM   #49  
kitty Momo

Good Morning Sassy, Jules, Katy, Michelle, Cristina , Sue, SusanNYC, and Me!!!!

It is Friday! Yay.

Thank goodness, I am so ready for the weekend! Landlord called and said I have the apt. Thank the Lord said my mother! Get that bum out of my house. I haven't paid rent in 10 months, I am really going to be broke now having to pay rent *&^%$# - dang. lol I was going to get my hair done tonight , now wonder if I can afford it. *sigh* - course now the positive is M can spend the nights when in town! yay,,,,,,,and Gab and I will have our own place and a school to sign her up at.
I think it will be the other grade school in the area Katy. We are right at the Hillsdale bridge, right behind that one coffee shop.
Too many clues?? You all come and stalk me I don't care. lol

ate some horse pellets this morning - suppose to be this high in fiber cereal but reminded me of horse pellets..also a peach and an apple. Out of slimfast.

k- better get to work. Can't afford to get fired now...........lol ...... hey I have been trying for a year.......darn.......just not into this office scene,,,,ick. I would rather be doing brain surgery......

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 06-01-2007 at 12:39 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 07:55 AM   #50  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey all,

I wanna say thanks for all the kind words and support. Appreciate that.

I had a night from you know where. Won't bother ya with the details but lets just say it ended very very badly.

Have a Good One!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:45 PM   #51  
One day at a time

Hello ladies, and a Happy Saturday to all!

Nuttin much going on. Was up bright and early this morning so I could get things done. Now everything is done and I am bored, lol! Doing a load of laundry now. I'll find something to do today...walking sounds good I guess, lol. Haven't walked the last two days because I have been busy. I know...no excuse. Should make time for it. But I figure if I get at least 3-4 days a week I am good. I aim for more but it doesn't always happen. Just depends on what is going on with the day and how tired I am. Anywho...

SUSAN... on the apt! And I know your mom didn't say that, lol. She will probably miss not having you guys there when you move out. Behind a coffee shop, eh? Wish I could drink coffee...it smells soooo good!

SUE...funny about the plants, lol. We still have a ways to go and one day will get things done, if it ever dries up. We've got more trees to plant but may wait until the fall. We planted two maples that have gone into shock for some reason. The leaves are turning like it's fall. Hoping they don't die. Bet your house is very nice!

SASSY...sorry about the bad night. Hope it gets better.

JULES...who knows, maybe this guy will end up being a good dad. A baby changes things so... I totally understand where she (Teri) is coming from. I totally did the same thing when I started dating after DH#1. I figured they would die on me so what was the point. I swear, I never made it past 3 or 4 dates. And when I did I started making excuses and reasoning with myself. And what's weird...I think it's still in the back of my head that just after 12 years with V he is going to die, ugh. Really need to quit thinking that way. Lots of hugs to Teri and you!

Hiya MICHELLE, KATY & SusanNYC!

Not sure what I will do today. Spend some more time on the 'puter and wait for the well guy to come. Haven't heard one way or the other if they are still coming or not. Last I heard they would be here today...we'll see.

Have a GREAT weekend ladies!
Old 06-03-2007, 02:22 PM   #52  
One day at a time

Come out, come out wherever you are, lol!

Guess everyone has a life, lol, except me, lol.

Did I mention V is working 7 days a week now? Yeppers, it's that time of year already. The company realizes that the number of planes they had planned on getting done so far hasn't happened, lol. I laugh because they go thru this every year. Have a set number of planes they plan on building for the year and mid-year they haven't gotten half of them so 7-day work week starts, not to mention 10 hour days during the week. Apparently V forgot about this as well, lol. Anywho...

Was up bright and early, early anyway. The guy next door decided that no one sleeps till 7 a.m. on a Sunday so I will paint the house, lol. At least it is a pretty yellow color...I want a yellow house, waaaaa. I hate the color of this house...sort of a peachy, beige, ick. But that will have to wait a few years I am afraid. Did some laundry, went to the park to get in a walk, straightened up the house, ironed and looking for more to do.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! See ya's!
Old 06-03-2007, 10:11 PM   #53  
~Believe~

Hi Ladies!!!!

Well I am FINALLY getting my catscan done in the morning! (5 a.m. after work) I will be GLAD to get it over with!

I hope you all have an awesome night!

Old 06-04-2007, 12:05 PM   #54  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!!

Weigh In day for me I was confused because I am really bad at math. Couldn't figure if it was one pound or two - lol duh. I lost 2 pounds , yay. Total 13 since April 30. So I was satisfied with that.

Ate a serving of oatmeal and an apple - out of slimfast- need to pick some up tonight.

I signed papers for the apt!! Move in date is the 16th. Gaby had her preschool picnic and her father was there. It was nice for Gaby to have her parents together - also her sisters were there. It was a nice day.

Spent time with the girls shopping - found a dress for Becky for her promotion - bought a skirt for Rach. I got my hair done Friday - I am a red head -

Hugs to you Sassy - hope you are feeling ok.
Hi Cristina

Hi everyone else - have tons to do ....better get.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:32 PM   #55  
One day at a time

Hello ladies, and a very HAPPY MONDAY to you!

SUSAN...WOOHOO!!! WTG missy on the 2 pounds gone forever! Yep, 13 pounds since 4/30 is a great loss! I need to step it up, lol. Bet Gaby ws happy to have her family together at her picnic. A redhead eh? You know, I always wanted to go red too. I actually went to and the lady talked me out of it. You will have to share some pictures of your new do!

SASSY...thinking about you today.

I almost didn't WI today. Was feeling all blah and thinking I didn't do worth a crap this past week. Well, I am happy to say I am down one whole pound! Woohoo, hey, better than nothing so I will take every little bit I get.

Had lots of errands to run this morning and I am pooped! It is a hot one out there. Walked yesterday, a little over three miles and may get in a mile or two. Not sure. Will be working out in the yard later so we will see.

Hoping all is well with everyone. Have a wonderful day!
Old 06-04-2007, 04:16 PM   #56  
kitty Momo

Congrats Cristina!

My hair is this paprika color. It is suppose to be streaked but the beauty shop lady likes to blob it on . lol

I had a salad for lunch and 2 peaches , they were so good. Going to a concert tonight. M is suppose to go but haven't heard from him. I will grab Rach and take her with me if all else fales.

k- back to the grind !!
Old 06-04-2007, 06:45 PM   #57  
~Believe~

Ok I FINALLY got my Cat Scan done early this morning after work! It was EASY. It took longer for me to drink that nasty dye stuff than the whole amount of time it took to do the Scan! lol. And this time the guy I had was NICE! (had a very bad exp last time when I had my ultra sound done so this time had it done at the hospital)

OH ya a couple thoughts here: the cat scan machine that scanned me? Was made by the co. I work for. and secondly while registering, there was a man in HANDCUFFS next too me, no it wasn't a kinky sex thing gone bad, he had a sheriff with him. He was there for a blood test to see if he had any drugs in his system. (the guy was blabbing on for days) lol. If it came up positive he would get a DUI charge, if its negative then he gets a charge for going left over center. (yup like I said he was blabbing for days) lol.

That is all. Please carry on with whatever you were doing. lmao!

Old 06-04-2007, 10:21 PM   #58  
ugggg.....

Just a quickie before bedtime!!

sassy--your kinky comment makes me think mine sounds a little kinky too!! Glad you finally got your scan done, hope everything is fine!!

suzyq--mine is a lighter red than what I have been doing lately--they are out of my dark auburn so I am trying something in between black and red--not sure if I like it...Remember there was a character on Blues Clues named Paprika?? DD was always joked if she had a dd she would name her Paprika--we were just joking about it. The actual baby names that are picked out right now are Dominic David for a boy (after Dave's grandfather) and for a girl Danielle Lindsey--this could change in the next 6 months we have to go

cristina--tell V you need some time with him too!! I bet he is exhausted,your body can only take that 7 day a week schedule for so long before it says stop!! Dave is a good dad and a nice guy. BTW we had fun with Lily at the carnival!! He just needs to really get over the jealousy thing. DD did say that at least he stayed and is trying. They have their moments but are doing better. they invited DS and his gf to come over and eat and watch a movie tomorrow night, Dave is making manicotti--DD says he is a good cook. DS & gf are doing better--ds was just going through a stupid man stage but it looks like they survived. What's really great is dd & ds's gf really like each other and DS and dd's bf really get along. I am hoping if the four of them start doing the dinner and movie night together once a week it will help both relationships grow stronger.

Katy, SusanNYC, Sue & Michelle--have a great nite!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:07 PM   #59  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

HI ladies...Hope you all have a good Tuesday..and stay cool. We are getting more rain...that's a good thing. (for now)
I lost the pound I gained last week...so it's not all bad. But dang I wish I could go the right direction every week.

Susan- I had always been a redhead..but once I let all the color grow out I was no longer very red, just gray. SO now I am debating coloring it again. I am afraid the color will grab the red again and be too much at my age. Ugh. I actually use a golden brown and it turns reddish. Sooo, just a question of which color to use on this gray.

Congrats Susan and Cristina....yay for pounds away!!

Jules- That is so neat that your DD and DS get along so well and their "other halves" also get along. Would be nice if they stay close. I was close with my brother until he moved away. Now that he has passed away I wish I had tried harder to be close the last 10 years.

Sassy- Hope for quick results from the scan. Laughing re: your handcuff remark. Made me remember that when my DD was at home his friend gave him a set of handcuffs for a BD gift...just plastic joke ones. I walked in as they were laughing about what to do with them...was my face red. (TMI from your "baby." LOL)

Still riding the bike, but trying to baby my knee a little...it hurts and I don't know why. I rode 2 miles and walked 1 today.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 03:22 AM   #60  
~Believe~

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1216 View Post
Just a quickie before bedtime!!

sassy--your kinky comment makes me think mine sounds a little kinky too!! Glad you finally got your scan done, hope everything is fine!!
Jules -- LMAO! Yeah now after reading what I said your does seem a bit kinky too! lol. Yeah I am SO glad its over with! Oh and I forgot to mention too, now they are charging a $100 DEPOSIT for Cat Scans! Remember when I got my ultrasound and they charged me a $30 deposit? The lady says its a new policy of the hospitals/clinics now because so many of the insurance co.'s will not pay 100%. Just another way to make people wait on getting checked out when they should because they don't have the money or just don't want to spend that kind of money on a DEPOSIT that you probably won't get back! If this catscan does not show anything, I will NOT have a MRI done! What is the deposit for that? $500????!!! Ridiculous! Sorry Jules didn't mean to go off like that. But when you mentioned my cat scan it reminded me! So if your getting any kind of test done like that, ASK when you are scheduling it if they require a "DEPOSIT".

Quote:
Originally Posted by suetalks View Post
HI ladies...Hope you all have a good Tuesday..and stay cool. We are getting more rain...that's a good thing. (for now)
I lost the pound I gained last week...so it's not all bad. But dang I wish I could go the right direction every week.

Sassy- Hope for quick results from the scan. Laughing re: your handcuff remark. Made me remember that when my DD was at home his friend gave him a set of handcuffs for a BD gift...just plastic joke ones. I walked in as they were laughing about what to do with them...was my face red. (TMI from your "baby." LOL)

Still riding the bike, but trying to baby my knee a little...it hurts and I don't know why. I rode 2 miles and walked 1 today.
Hi Sue. Glad you lost that pound. Losing is wonderful no matter the #! We got some rain and some thunder but nothing that amounted to a hill of beans! lol. But it is cooler, which is nice. LMAO. Its not everyday you are at the hospital and look over to see someone next to you in handcuffs! lol. (at least not for me! lol) I was waiting to see the camera man and then you all would see me on COPS! lmaooooooo. WOO-HOO Lady! You go! Riding 2 miles and walking 1! Wow! That is awesome!

Hi to everybody else out there! I hope you are all well!