Old 06-05-2007, 11:44 AM   #61  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!
Misty rain here. I had a slimfast and oatmeal for breakfast. I put my capris on that I haven't worn in a week and they are baggy! Made me feel thin - haha....I have a ways to go for that but it did boost my morale.

Glad your catscan went well Sassy!! Hi to Sue and Jules my fellow red heads! Becky has some pretty red hair - from our Irish side I would guess. My natural brown is underneath - she only dyed the top. I guess that is her idea of how to streak it - lol

Broke up with M. He doesn't know it yet but he shouldn't be surprised.We were suppose to go to a concert last night. I bought the tickets and reminded him last Thursday. I finally called him at 4pm and asked if he was going to make it up. He goes "ohhhhhhh, I have a 5pm interview for a new instructor. We have lost 5 in the last week"......cute - when was he going to tell me?? So, $52 dollars down the drain. Adios - he is a . I deserve better.

So, I went home and did some errands and read and actually enjoyed myself. The ex had Gaby for the night. It was nice!!

k- better get to work! Chow!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 06-05-2007 at 01:14 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 01:42 PM   #62  
kitty Momo

Wow, where is everyone???? Don't tell me you have a life or some dang thing like that!! lol
Fine.
I just had to tell someone that I drank 33oz's so far and it is only 10:30 in the am. Thrilled w/ that.
Feeling tired. Need to go in and get my blood drawn again for anemia.

k- adios!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 06-05-2007 at 02:48 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:02 PM   #63  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

SUSAN...I'm here! And no, I don't have a life, lol! Unless of course working around the house and running errands is a life, lol. That darn M! What is wrong with that man? Sorry he didn't make the concert with you and that is a sorry excuse! And yes you do deserve better. WTG on the water drinking.

JULES...that's good that they all get along. And I am glad to hear DS & GF are better. I was worried they would break up. Love the baby names...David is a favorite of mine. Better be...that's Josh's mn, lol. Yeah, V does need a break but with the job it is mandatory. But they are supposed to get every third weekend off from it...not during the week but just the weekend. Of course the sad thing is he just comes home and works, lol. We are trying to get things done around the house so we can sit back and enjoy it. Turning out to be a pain though.

SUE...WTG on the pound! Ha! I bought V some red plastic handcuffs for V day once, lol. Just as a joke, lol. Hope your knee gets to feeling better soon.

SASSY...funny about the guy in handcuffs. There was one the last time we were in the ER with DS. This guy was drunk and made it known. When they took him in the back they hadncuffed him to the bed and apparently he just needed to sleep it off, lol. Glad you had the scan done. Hope they find out what is wrong now.

HIYA KATY, MICHELLE & SusanNYC!

I am getting ready to go walk my 3 miles and then plant a tree in a pot on the porch. Had the tree for a while but kept forgetting to get a pot for it. It's just a small little evergreen, nothing big. I am waiting to here from the well people. They are supposed to call when they are on their way over. I told V "Yeah, right" I'll believe it when I see it. For a week they have been saying they are coming-last Tuesday, then Friday, then Saturday for sure and now today for sure. Well, which for sure do I believe, lol. Anyway...better get going.

Take care ladies and I hope everyone is having a good day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 03:50 PM   #64  
RosieKate

Dropping by for a quick "hi"..DD wants me to read her some stories and she is being a pain about it...so guess I better go read! Maybe she'll fall asleep..then I came come back and "chat" w/ individuals.

I took some gorgeous flower picks in my yard this weekend. I posted them on the Picky blog..good thing I took them when I did, the peonies are starting to droop already.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:09 PM   #65  
kitty Momo

Of course we all scramble to see your flowers Katy ,,,,,,,oops, he picked one! haha
I did read your blog, funny. Loved the feta mention. I love that stuff!! My greek salad is 130 w/ the feta on it- I swear I can eat that everyday.yum.

I also love pretzels. My mom bought some and I stood there dipping them into mustard, yum - that was my dinner last night.

Does L take naps? Gab won't.......I try all the time. She spent last night away and I talked to her today and she was asking to stay over again.

wow Cristina! Great on your walking!

If you can figure M out let me know. I give. I actually do enjoy being single. I have these rugrats to raise and 2 ex's and a mom to cope with.......and anemia....zzzzzzz and all sorts of problems.....so I am taking my toys and going to play in another play ground ...........hmmmmm, that sounds kind of sexual,,,,,, oh , ya.....I don't need sex either!!

So there.....lol

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 06-05-2007 at 04:32 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:25 PM   #66  
RosieKate

Susan- no sex - now don't get too crazy now! lol.... Sorry to read about M, but you know what you need and sounds like you aren't getting it from him. I know I get crazy she-devil over not getting courtesy phone calls - just ask my DH I guess I hate to arrange my life then wait ...and wait.... ugh. You did the right thing, girlfriend

Cristina - Did you get your walk in? I got one in this morning, and I'm glad I did 'cause it's been raining off and on for most of the day.

Jules - I like the grandbaby names; and I'm glad to hear that the kids are working on things..that's a good sign isn't it....

Sassy - I'm glad the catscan went well. lmao about the handcuffs - at least it took your mind off YOUR procedure, right? Hey - did HE have to pay a deposit? inquring minds want to know....

Sue - good job on the exercise...you know my knee continues to bug me. I've been doing some water aerobics and yoga and that seems to be helping. My chiro said that swimming and biking were what I needed to be doing with a sore knee. I just didn't want to hear that I shouldn't be doing step class - the cardio is so good and get a really good sweat. If I keep hurting myself doing it, it kind of defeats the purpose, though, doesn't it.

Well, DD got her stories, but didn't want to take a nap.. She rarely naps, so I guess that really doesn't surprise me. I feel like crud, so I guess I was hoping she would snooze a little so I could, too. I'm going to make some homemade pizzas for the family then I am going to bed to read, knit, and listen to my ipod...and hopefully get a good night's sleep.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:28 PM   #67  
ugggg.....

Katy--dd and bf got into a really huge fight and both said it was over and then they realized that they really want to be together. I can't keep up. I do like the names they have picked so far. DS has finally got through his acting like a stupid guy stage and seems to be realizing the one he has is pretty special too. The four of them called me to tell me the manicotti is good and they are all getting along having a fun night. Show pics of the flowers!!

SuzyQ--did you go to the concert yourself or treat one of the girls?? You better have not stayed home alone!! What concert was it??
We have already discussed our love of feta--is your mom still stealing it off your salads??

Cristina--remember the guy who came home from Iraq and is stationed in OK? He met a girl and is getting married. I hope it all works out well, I wish Teri would have gave him a little encouragement. I talk to Tony who is in Iraq via myspace. He's doing good and can't wait to come home in a few months.

Sassy--I had to get an mri on my knees when I wa in the motorcycle accident and they called and told me what my co-pay would be and made me pay it up front--it was $300.00. Let us know how everything is??

Sue--DD and DS have their moments but I have to say they are always there for each other. I am glad the four of them all like each other. I think they will enjoy hangin gout.

Well gotta go--Michelle and SusanNYC hope all is well.
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:28 PM   #68  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Katy- I was glad to hear that your chiro said biking was what you needed to do for a sore knee. Makes me feel better about continuing instead of stopping ever time it hurts. Love the peony picture by the way. I planted two and they didn't bloom this year, but I have high hopes for next Spring.

Susan- I agree with Katy, don't get carried away now...sex might be over-rated, but..hmm, no it's not. Good luck on the moving. You will be too busy to worry about M and then he will come running. LOL.

Jules- Forgot to say I liked the names. But, you are right they might change before the baby is born. Or after...my first grandson, the name was all picked out but when he was born I told my son-in-law that the baby looked just like him. So he wanted the middle name changed to his. LOL...

Cristina- TY..I will take a pound if it just STAYS off.

Sassy- I never heard of paying a deposit...wild!

Biking again and my knee still hurt a tiny bit. I had a knee cap out of place when I was a child...it was actually around on the side of the knee. They said I might have trouble when I got older...and I guess it has started.
I really was starting to love biking, so hope I can keep it up. Walking isn't fast enough now. Ha...
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 11:01 PM   #69  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Wink

Hi Ladies.

TY for your support. I am going to call my dr tomorrow and see if they got the results yet. The tech said my dr should get it within 3 days. So we'll see.

Cristina -- 3 Miles! HOLY COW! I BARELY made 1.5 miles when our old car broke down before we bought our new one! This guy was being arrested for a DUI, only I think it was for marijuana use, and so they were there for a Blood Test to be see. (the dude babbled on for days) lol

Jules -- Thanks, yes I'm definitely glad its done and over with. It was nerve racking waiting to get it done. lol. $300! Wow that is why if this doesn't show anything, I will NOT be getting an MRI done! Ridiculous! How are people supposed to pay for that?? Esp. people like my in-laws who are on a limited income??? They don't care though as long as they get their $$$. All about the $$$. Makes me sick......

Sue -- WTG on the bikeride! Your gonna be another Lance Armstrong soon! lol. Yup the lady at the hospital said its a new thing that the hospitals and clinics are doing so they get their money. Boils down to the stupid insurance co's refusing to pay for stuff!

Katy -- lol. Nope he was having blood drawn, don't think they require a deposit for that, YET, give them time though! lol. Sorry to hear you feel bad, hope you feel better!

Well we went to the in-laws today as it was their anniversary. I made them an ecard with a program I signed up for w/ Hallmark, MIL cried she liked it so much. I also bought her bath and body works. FIL said, "I guess there is nothing in there for me?" lol. I said, "No but that was your son's dept. lol." But DH is going to go over and help him with some yard work one day. They are also going to be remodelling their kitchen, new countertops, new cabinets, new floor, painting. So DH will be busy helping with that whenever they decide to start it. But this should be their last room to do. The only thing left for them to do is they need a new deck.

That is about it, just doing up the rest of our laundry.

Have a Great Night!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:56 AM   #70  
kitty Momo

grrrrrrrr, Good Morning!
Dragging my butt around, tired.

Oh Jules!! Don't you love my avatar?? lol There are lots of pictures of feta on the net , we can all pick out one and be the Feta Lovers Club - just a thought!! No, I didn't go to the concert by myself. I did think about going and taking another friend or one of the girls. I even thought of taking the tickets to Katy and her husband so they could go. I decided to send M's his ticket along with his ring and necklace and love notes and some pictures of his sorry self. lol .........the concert was the Young Dubliners - Irish music.

What kind of bike do you have Sue? Sounds like fun, too bad about the knee though. Can you wear a brace for support?

Cross Fingers on your test results Sassy!

Katy- I went by the school for G last night and met the principal, she was very nice. I was impressed by her and the grounds and inside of the building. Nice and clean and well taken care of......made me feel better! Didn't realize though they make you pay for full time K! lol.........yikes, I am still going to do it at $295 a month - figure I would be paying that in daycare anyway....

How are you Cristina?? I will meet my V one day! I want a hubby like yours! Maybe we can share?? Move to Utah and live under one roof.........with our feta!!!.....lol

k- I am bailing! Good news is I put on capris that I haven't worn in at least 4 months and they are baggy! Cool......I was wearing them when I met M and soon my butt got too big.........not anymore! Thrilled. Mom is annoyed......I say "I lost 13 pounds,,,,,look at these pants that are sooooo baggy???" She replies......"omg- I can't believe you.....it is just coming off.....when that brown shirt gets too big I want it"....lol

Michelle & SusanNYC!! WE MISS YOU!!!!

yay.......happy with how I look today! It is all about me!! yay..lol

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 06-06-2007 at 12:07 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:22 PM   #71  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

No Susan...It is NOT all about you. I am joining in....I put on a pair of pants today and they were baggy too!!! Yay. I have noticed I am tightening up some of the flab...ha. Then I decided to weigh, just to see...and I am down, but I am not going to celebrate until Mon. to see if it is really true.
If I am lucky I have hit my first goal....but, we have a family dinner Sunday and with DH's family all being wonderful cooks, that spells disaster.

The bike is believe it or not an old coaster brake one that was in the shed when we moved. Belonged to my oldest DD and I bought it for her in 1976. So, it is not much to look at although I did dust it off. BUT..it pedals easier than any bike I have tried out. DH oiled and fixed the chain. Just need a bigger seat...oops. I am lobbying for a new bike, but don't want hand brakes.

Okay..gotta run...HI to ya'll.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:20 PM   #72  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Hi Ladies,

I've been MIA for awhile, but just having lots of down days. I've got a tooth sending me through the roof and I think I need a root canal done and now one of my toes has an infection and extremely sore. Both of these on my mind all day makes me very irritable and a downer. Then our car that was only 14 months old was having major problems and becoming a risk to our lives so we traded it in and now have a new car with higher payments, great! I also hated having a stick shift before and now love the automatic. My daughter has been having us going every which way with the end of the school year functions, but she did get a total of four scholarships so we're very happy and proud of her. Congratulations to everyone that is losing weight! Unfortunately, with my problem with my toe, I'm unable to do any fast walking or exercising and that's also bringing me down. I've been soaking my foot in epsom salt and hoping it helps to heal it very soon. Susan, I'm very sorry about M, but you have been way more patient with him than I ever could have and I think you're right with putting yourself first and taking care of you now. He will be very sorry when he realizes what he had and now it's too late. I'll try to get back here more often and I apologize for no personals, but just too many to catch up on. I've also been very upset by how I was treated and just ignored by three different people from 3FC and it has made me depressed to want to log in here. How can people be so nice and act like they really care about you, send you PMs, and then all the sudden don't have the time of day for you anymore, but when you write them asking if you did something wrong, they don't respond.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:35 PM   #73  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

SUSAN ~~ I meant to tell you that I was able to get 6 boxes of contacts for my $150; they were $24 a box with 6 contacts in each box. They say that they are two week contacts, but I still have my original pair in now for a little over four weeks and they are still feeling fine.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 03:59 PM   #74  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

SUSAN...lots of hugs to you missy. You have to do what is best for you and you know what that is. And yes, you will met "your" V one day. I know you will. When you least expect it, it will happen. Sorry, no sharing of the man here, lol. I don't know how those women in Utah do it. I wouldn't/couldn't ever share a man. Paying for kindergarten, what?! I've never heard of such a thing. Why would you have to pay for kindergarten? Unless of course it is a private or Christian school, is it? Or is it because it is full-time?

KATY...I didn't get my full 3 miles in yesterday. Kept getting interrupted. The darn well guys actually did show up, lol. I did get in 2 though so I am pleased with that. I would love to try water aerobics one day. The only place that offers it is the Y and it's kind of costly. Oh well, one day. I loved the flowers! OMG! The peony is gorgeous! As well as the rose. Was going to comment on your knitting blog as well but I was too lazy to fill out all the info to join, lol. But the shawl and tank are going to be nice when done. I like the colors of both and your grandma will love it too!

MICHELLE...sounds like you have been crazy busy! Sorry to hear about your toe and tooth, ouch. Hope you get to feeling better soon. WTG to your DD and all the scholarships...bet they will help with her schooling for sure. You know...the people who are ignoring you and being mean just aren't worth your time. I wouldn't even bother with people like that. I think it's sad that they carry on that way and feel the need to be rude &/or mean. I guess it is one and the same because ignoring someone is rude as well as mean. Hugs to you.

SUE...I've been looking for a bike without brakes on the handle bars as well. I found one at Wal-mart last year but when I went to get it it was gone! Hope your knee gets better. Mine hurts when I walk a lot even though I've been told it is supposed to help. WTG on the loss!

JULES...CONGRAT'S to the guy! Hope they have many years of wedded bliss! :congrats: Glad to hear Tony is doing well. As well as can be expected I guess for where he is. Josh was supposed to come back in July but they extended them so who knows. One day they say one thing and the next day they say another. I should say, one minute they say one thing and the next...that's about how often it changes. Next time you talk with him tell him I said HI and THANK YOU for his service! Glad the kids are all getting along and the manicotti was good! How are you doing? And DH?

SASSY...well, I hope by now you have heard something. I hear ya about the insurance and docs. Every year DH's insurance gets worse. The company makes sooooo much money but always cuts back with the insurance for some reason. So every year or every other year they change companies and V has to pay more out of his paycheck and we have a bigger co-pay and...they pay for less things. At least though, we got to keep the same docs...I hate changing doctors.

Well, nothing much going on today. I am going to try and fit a walk in sometime. Not sure if it will happen though. I've got laundry to do and once V gets home more yard work to do. Will be so glad when that is done and over with. Sick of that already. We did get the well dug yesterday finally. So getting things done. Already spent some time in the yard this morning watering things...takes forever I swear. But, it's gotten warmer now and we don't want the stuff to die...would be too much moola down the drain. Anyway...I don't know where the time goes. I run a couple of errands, get back, water and it seems the day is over, blah, blah, blah.

Have a great day ladies, what's left of it!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:49 PM   #75  
kitty Momo

omg- it is our Michelle!! Good to see you posting. Thank you for the information on the contacts! I need to get my prescription from Lens Crafters and take over to kaiser - $25 beats $35 a box, good deal! Hope your toe starts to feel better. Love the avatar! So cute.
Sorry for rude people!

You aren't going to share V, Cristina!?!? After all the years I have known you??? jk - Yes, it is a public school that is offering full time K for a fee. Your landscaping sounds so much fun. I love working in the yard, lucky you!

I feel ill today. I ate 3 lime icee's at 60 calories each.I had some pretzels plus my salad.
Tired and finally made my way to Kaiser to get my blood drawn. Have to get Gaby's papers turned into the school - write a $100 check for deposit or some dang thing.............what is that for? lol......for G's school......zzzzzzz, I have 1 pair of contacts left.....and payday is the 15th......wah, wah,,,,I liked free rent!
Ex is not well. He thinks it is a tumor. Great.I need a vacation.
R did call me this morning to say hello. Now THAT is a sweet man! Too bad he is an ocean away, a wonderful friend. Lucky me.

k- back to work!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 06-06-2007 at 06:04 PM.