Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 10:40 AM   #46  
Perfection!!!

S/C/G: 238.8/209.8/160

Height: 5'8

Hey all!! How's everyone this morning? Its another beautiful day here, so I'm going for a walk in a bit. Spring is FINALLY here!! I can't wait for summer. I'm hoping to look decent in a bathing suit this year. LoL! I want to get below 200 by June. Just 9.8 lbs left:P Well, I hope everyone has a great day!
Old 05-10-2007, 12:12 PM   #47  
tamIam

S/C/G: size16/size14/size10

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning Crazy Chickies!
Thursday. Man!! ...where does the time go?? I haven't been around lately and as can be expected, have been sticking to no plan. As soon as I buggered my knees, I cut down on the exercise and well...the rest goes without saying. So here I am again. I hope and trust people are well.
I am off on a road trip tomorrow with my SO and that should be a scream. we eat fairly healthfully so no issues there. And the first outdoor soccer game Sunday.
I am hoping to go for a bike or a run after school and after the road trip- back to the accursed gym. I mean..ahem just back to the gym.
Gettin back on track!
Everyone have a great Day!!
Tam
Old 05-10-2007, 12:47 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 170/167/140

Height: 5"8

Hi everyone!

I have a question for you all, I am trying to lose about 30lbs and I have been eating better lol for about 2 months I have only lost a couple pounds, althought I have toned up some from excerise, I have been counting my calories on fitday and I seem to eat alot of carbs, fats and protein seem about even could this be the reason I am not losing the pounds?? I need more protein maybe??

Thanks for any insight
Old 05-10-2007, 02:06 PM   #49  
Ilene the Bean

sweetNShoney -- That may be why you're not losing... You'd have to try to cut carbs and increase protein and see what happens... We're all different...

greeneggsandtam - back

It's a gorgeous day here, but clouding over now ... I biked an hour and ran an hour this morning I feel quite virtuous ...
Old 05-10-2007, 05:57 PM   #50  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi Gang . . .

Wow . . . this has been one of those busy days that seem to just disappear in the of an eye. Started cleaning at 7:30 this morning and didn't get stopped until just a little while ago . . . weather is so nice right now. Anyway, the A/C units are installed, then the freezer got moved. Furniture pushed and shoved and cleaned behind -- you know the usual spring routine stuff. Unfortunately the refrigerator has not had a miraculous recovery even though it is so clean all over that it squeeks; so guess I'll call Sears for a service run in the morning. In the meantime, I'll try to think of having to run up and down the stairs to the big freezer as a form of extra exercise.

CHOCCO/ANNETE . . . . . . Welcome to our little group and . Hopefully you you will love it here as much as the rest of us. BTW -- where (or what) is "ysj"???

SWEET . . . . . . Hve to agree with Ilene . . . we are definitely all different. Also, well exercised muscles will tend to hold water while they repair themselves. Definitely try increasing your protein and try to get a bigger majority of your carbs from veggies, if you can. All those great micro-nutrients help too.

Well, guess I'd better go make myself the BIG dinner-time salad. Hope everybody has a great moving and shaking evening . . . see you soon . . .
Old 05-10-2007, 06:47 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 258/210/125

Height: 5'

HI Meowee , thanks for the welcoming banner, much appreciated . I 've been kicking around for a few weeks now and just found the cannucks yesterday.
YSJ is Saint Jean , New Brunswick . I am originally from Moncton moved here 10years ago for work .

I love this site. I will definitely need some support on my adventures to model city . LOL . Loosing weight is not a piece of cake . ha ha !! Actually i think i need some words of support right now . I have been craving all day and i just want to attack a bag of cheez eez while my husband is not here. Maybe i will just go get the kids ready for bed instead and then get my super taco salad ready for supper . without the taco chips of course .

bye for now

annette
Old 05-10-2007, 07:38 PM   #52  
Onward and Downward

Oh those cravings . . . luckily I do not like cheezies. . . now, chocolate - that's a different story . . . A big glass of water (or two) while typing on 3FC helps to get me past the crucial time.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:31 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Morning everyone! I'm off to the GT Boutique this morning. I have not one top that is even remotely Springy coloured.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:51 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Man it is dreary here today I am spoiled now witht he nice week we had. I hope to get out for a walk today as soon as DH id done getting cleaned up so i can pee (man we REALLY need 2 bathrooms)
Old 05-11-2007, 10:02 AM   #55  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

LOL@Jen - I remember having one bathroom... I don't envy you that! It always seemed hubby needed it when I was IN the bath... grrr!!

Morning all - sun in shining here, and I'm feeling good. I haven't started my walking again yet, which there really is no excuse for, but the scale is still moving southwards, so all is good

Got the gazebo built and had supper outside last evening, which was lovely. Going to tackle the garage this weekend and get it all re-arranged for summer; might get a bit of gardening done, too - or maybe I'll leave that until next week! I actually don't enjoy gardening - I'm what hubby calls a 'plonker' (not in th UK sense!) - I like to see immediate results, and so I buy things and PLONK them in the ground and - Ta-Da! A Garden! It's those weeds I HATE

Going for my waxing today (haven't been in a while, hope she notices some weight loss!) and then off to the theatre tonight (to sit in the audience for a change! )... hope everyone else is having a great day, too!

Heather

OH! PS - yesterday hubby handed me dumbbells of 30lbs... since I've lost a bit more than that - boy, if you haven't tried to lift the weight you've lost - go ahead and try it! What a reminder of what this is all about
Old 05-11-2007, 04:36 PM   #56  
Onward and Downward

Hi gang . . .

Just a quick zip through, I'm afraid. It has been another busy (and expensive) day. The Sears service man came early this afternoon -- fixed the stove (the one I cared the least about) -- told me he could fix the refrigerator (a leak in the cooling system) but it would be about $400. So I went out and spent $850 for a new one instead. It will be delivered tomorrow. Other than that, I'm just tired. . . and broke.

Still eating OP but no formal exercise worth discussing. Hopefully things will settle back into a normal, less expensive rut really soon.

Hope you all have a great evening planned . . . see you soon . . .
Old 05-12-2007, 01:24 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 216/201/125

Hi, All -

Just a quick "Good Morning" from here in MA. We've had a run of VERY summer-like weather, and it looks as though it may continue on into the weekend! I hope everyone's getting the same kind of "weather treatment", and you're all able to get out and about!

Hey - my last 3 posts never showed up here; am I doing something wrong? Or am I just paranoid??!!

I've lost 4 more pounds - WOO HOO!!!!

Em
Old 05-12-2007, 12:14 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Just a quick hi. I walked to town today to get fruit and milk and now we are on our way outside to wait for Grammie to deliver a sandbox. They are very excitted they got to but some new sand toys from the dollarstore.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:19 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Well, the dreary is here today. The sun peeks out once in a while but it's cool and windy. A good day for a nap!
Old 05-12-2007, 03:12 PM   #60  
Onward and Downward

Hi there, everybody . . .

Just a quick little again . . . Wanted to let you know that I have refrigeration and, as the Martha would say, "It's a good thing". Hopefully my life will be back to boring normal again really soon and I'll hve more time for on-line gossip.

In the meantime, keep things moving and shaking, gang . . .
Closed Thread