Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 11:21 AM   #136  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi gang . . .

Hope everything is getting back to normal around your areas after the server move.

I've been out to the vet (Jazz for blood tests) and done a little shopping and also done a little sewing. Now my neck is aching. Hopefully a lot of these aches and pains will disappear once I have my new glasses. I'm sure this one is from the angle I'm holding my head while I try to see what I'm doing at the sewing machine.

Nothing else exciting -- weather is pretty good so far although they are calling for thunderstorms later this afternoon.

Have a good moving and shaking day . . . see you soon . . .
Old 05-29-2007, 01:01 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

More rain coming I do not want anymore rain. I got out for a good walk today went to see my older 2 dds at their track and field meet, then to the grocerie store and home. I go t laundry on the lin (yeah the hubby FINALLY put up our clothes line, it only took a year lol) So i gotta get those in before it rains. The scale said 132 today so TOM is leaving and if I can keep the loss off it will be sooooooooo nice.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:45 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 258/210/125

Height: 5'

Allo everyone ,

things are good here . it is beautiful outside . Sun is shinning and the entire household slept in this morming . It was awesome. My 1 yr old slept til 7:45am
I was actually up before her and just got to lay in bed for a few minutes . Can't remember the last time that happenned. I lost 2 1/2 lbs this week . I feel great about that because i had been in a no loss zone for about 2 or 3 weeks . Now weighing ** 214 lbs ** This is actually a big goal for me . This is as far as i got 5yrs ago when i had lost 52 lbs . Then i found out I was pregnant with my first and totally lost self control .

I hope everyone is doing well . Meowee , I hope Jazz is well .

talk to you all later
Old 05-30-2007, 12:27 PM   #139  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Morning all -

Have been out on my bike this morning - you know, I can only go about 15 minutes before I am panting hard! - so I guess I'll try to intersperse cycling with walking and just build up to a 'proper' bike ride!

Beautiful day here - VERY hot! - and I'm just pushing to lose this last pound and a half to mini-goal...my body SO wants to stay at 242lbs - I won' let it! I WON'T!!

Hope you are ALL having an awesome day!

Heather
Old 05-30-2007, 12:47 PM   #140  

Hi my name is Bless and I am from Vancouver, B.C. I have just found this website and am hoping to find support and encouragement in my weight loss and getting healthy. I am a single mom and will be going back to school soon. My hardest obstacle to overcome is finding the time to exercise and prepare healthy food.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:40 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

welcome Bless.

Not much new here today. My 2 and 4 year olds took off on me today while I was hanging out clothes. They went to the neighbors.

I have a familr reunion on the 10th of June. My uncle from Ireland is coming we haven't seen him in years. I am excitted to see most of the family except him he is the uncle that never had anything nice to say. we are just waiting to see what he says to my sister, pregnant and not married, he never said too much to me when I had my first 2 and was not married so we are hoping this willpass by him. My sister is postponing her wedding because of the pregnancy (she wants to be able to PARTY).
Old 05-30-2007, 04:10 PM   #142  
Onward and Downward

Hi Gang . . .

Bye, bye Gang . . . See you later . . .
Old 05-30-2007, 07:03 PM   #143  

Bless

i hope you enjoy this site , I sure do . I find people here really encouraging and supportive . So you are going back to school !! I am sure you have heard this before but i think the easiest way to keep on track with weight loss is having your food pre-made. It may seem like alot of troube but just make way more than you need to eat and freeze the rest in induvidual containers . that way it is a no brainer when you get up late in the morning and do not know what to bring for lunch and end up buying take out or get home from work / school and have to start making supper/dinner and are raiding the cupboards because you are so hungry.

Oh yeah!! water , water , water drink as much as you can . it fills you up and is good for flushing toxins out of your body .

as for excercise start with whatever you possibly can do / physically and time wise . some is better than none .

well those are my 2 cents worth

good luck in your weight loss/ new school adventures
Old 05-30-2007, 07:17 PM   #144  

Heather !!

:applause: 15mins on the is a great start . I can't remember the last time i was on a Oh wait yes i can and it was not pretty . I no longer even own one because of my last experience. :rolf: so i have to say
Yay !! for Heather

Meowee , i hope everything is going ok . you did not say much and i have to say your luck in the last month has not been that great . I am sending you some thoughts

annette have a great evening everyone
Old 05-31-2007, 02:10 AM   #145  

S/C/G: 216/201/125

Bless! This is a great site, lots of support. I'm a single Mom, too.

Meowee: "semi-Yank"? Sounds vaguely obscene!

I'm stuck - no weight loss last week or the week before. I haven't been pre-making meals the way I was when school was in session; I'll have to get back to that pretty quickly.

Happy Thoughts go out to Ottawa - bring the Cup back to Canada!

Here's to more movin' and less (personal) shakin'! (Reminds me of a line on "Cheers" when Norm walked in to the bar, and Sam yelled, "What's shakin' Norm?", and Norm replied, "All four cheeks and a couple of chins!" Ewwww!)

Em
Old 05-31-2007, 08:36 AM   #146  
Perfection!!!

S/C/G: 238.8/209.8/160

Height: 5'8

Hey all! How's everyone today? I went for a walk yesterday and the neighbors probably thought i was crazy...i was singing my heart while walking...not regular songs...no...i was singing songs from musicals like Wicked, Urinetown, and Rocky Horror...lol it was fun though
I hope everyone has a great day!!
Kelly Lynn
Old 05-31-2007, 09:00 AM   #147  
Ilene the Bean

Good morning Em and Kelly

It's a dreary morning here but it's warm...

No big plans except to vacuum today .... NOT!!

Have a great day everyone!!
Old 05-31-2007, 09:29 AM   #148  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Morning all!

Big WELCOME to Bless - you'll love it here, and we already love having you here!

Shout out to Ilene, Em, Kelly Lynn, Jen and Meowee

Thanks for the kind words, Annette - I'm starting small on the exercise - I like to think SOMETHING about me is small!!

Overcast and hot this morning - we're in for thunder storms for sure! But who cares?? I met my mini-goal! whoot whoot!!

Okay - another good day for eating and exercising coming up - yes, I can feel it!

Sending good vibes from here to everyone!!!

Heather
Old 05-31-2007, 09:34 AM   #149  
Onward and Downward

Hi there . . .

Another quick from me for now. A few things to do and places to go -- although not exactly anything exciting. Personally, I will be very happy to see the backside of the month of May. Hopefully June will be better from a lot of points of view.

Have a great moving and shaking time today, gang . . . see you later.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:32 PM   #150  

hello everyone ,

i have a bit of a problem . Some girls from work are going out tomorrow night and i have been invited but i have already had my "cheat" meal for the week . i want to go but I am scared i will not be able to control myself once i am at the restaurant. I have every intention of gettting some sort of a salad but once faced with the menu and waitress i hope i can hold my own, and be a good girl . I am going to East Side Mario . Mostly pasta dishes . I do not even like the restaurant , I just want to go out for an evening without the kids. Oh yeah we are going to the movies after supper as well . Yikes !! More choices i will have to make . Like walking by the concession counter without buying anything . [B]HELP[B] i NEED SOME ADVISE AND WISE WORDS

Hope everyone is having a great evening

annette
Closed Thread