Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 06:21 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Morning! The sun is shining here again. We're on a roll I think.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:43 AM   #32  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning . . . well, it is Morning, at least . . .

Unfortunately it seems to be shaping up to be one of those days where things just all go wrong. The power-mate for my vacuum cleaner is broken -- needs a new agitator assembly, I think. My refrigerator has decided it doesn't want to . . . refrigerate. It's a little over 12 years old. Before I get too panic stricken, guess I'll pull it out and vacuum the coils (don't need the rug-beater-attachment for that) to see if I get lucky. My stove (same age as the refrigerator) has decided it will only be a three burner model now -- no, it is not just a fuse and no, it is not the burner itself, I've already checked those possibilities.

Hey, at least the sun is trying to shine and the temperature is supposed to get to the mid to high teens. So not everything is bad. Eye is feeling a little better. Kittens and cats are all fine -- did you know that 3 small kittens have a total of 54 needle sharp little claws and I'm not sure how many needle sharp little teeth -- but I get to feel them all every day.

Had finally decided to break down and buy a couple of window A/C units -- hate them, they are so ugly and so noisy -- since my house is electric baseboard heated, I have no forced air system to hook up for central air conditioning. We don't get too many really bad weeks down here, but I'm getting less tolerant of temperature fluctuations as I get older. So, now what . . . do I go ahead and buy those or do I wait to see if I have to buy a new refrigerator. I can probably live with a three burner stove, but not with a large white warm food-storage-cabinet.

Oh darn . . . live does seem to get complicated sometimes . . . makes me hungry . . . and not for a bunch of nice healthy veggies . . .

Hey that's enough of my little for now. Hope everybody has a great moving and shaking day on the go. See you soon . . .
Old 05-07-2007, 07:53 AM   #33  
Onward and Downward

Okay. . . since it is 'one of those days' anyway . . . I looked up "feline dentition" -- kittens have 26 teeth (adult cats have 30) so the three of them have 78 -- bringing the needle sharp instruments to a total of 132 . . . all of which get used on each other, and everything else in the house, including me, with great regularity. I hope I survive their kitten-hood.

BTW . . . puppies have 28 and adult dogs have 42 . . . I just knew you couldn't live another moment without that information . . .
Old 05-07-2007, 09:17 AM   #34  
Perfection!!!

S/C/G: 238.8/209.8/160

Height: 5'8

morning all! today is a really nice day so i'm gonna go for a walk sometime today! hows everyone today?? how was everyones weekend?? meowee i live in cape breton:P i think it is in us nova scotians to be nosey...lol:P
Hope everyone has a great day!!
Old 05-07-2007, 12:51 PM   #35  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Meowee - thanks for the info - I'll be sure to remember that (hopefully not while being bitten!!)

Welcome Em, Rainstorm, Wendy and Lisa! Nice to see you here

Nothing of news, folks - all is good in my world Finished the show last night and burned off LOTS of calories tearing down the set which took a little over four hours... going to get my bike out this week, and get walking again starting tonight (although hubby wants to walk with me after dinner, so we'll be 'easing in' as opposed to a power walk!)... still not snacking, either!

The sun is shining, so I might get started building that gazebo I bought that has just been sitting there, waiting to be built...

Hope everyone is moving and shaking and doing well!

Heather
Old 05-07-2007, 05:02 PM   #36  
Onward and Downward

Okay . . . here's one of the best bits of news I've seen in a long time . . .

Primo has revamped quite a few of their soups to make them healthier . . . mainly by making some drastic cuts in the amount of sodium, always one of the killer things about canned soup . . . for example, they've cut the sodium in my absolute favourite Lentil Soup by 50%.

Now . . . if only Habitant would follow the same pattern and do something about the sodium content in their French Canadian Pea Soup.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:58 AM   #37  
Heather 2.0

Morning, Munchkins!

Yesterday I bought a box of Breyer's 70 Calorie Frozen Fudge Bars... really very tasty and satisfying! Even hubby had one and said they were very nice

I have no other news, so that's it -

Have a great day!

Heather
Old 05-08-2007, 11:02 AM   #38  
Ilene the Bean

A gorgeous day in the neighbourhood today ... I work all day so tonight I will bike ... Can't wait, I love biking!!
Old 05-09-2007, 07:51 AM   #39  
Onward and Downward

Good Morning everybody . . .

Just not feeling very talkative today . . . really odd for me . . .

Have a great day . . . see you all later . . .
Old 05-09-2007, 08:38 AM   #40  
Ilene the Bean

G'morning girls

I slept well last night but woke up with a headache ... Probably because of the glass of wine I had last night before bed, some wines give me a headache some don't ... After this post I'm off to run to the gym, workout, then run back home, get ready, go to work....

Same ole, same ole... TTFN
Old 05-09-2007, 08:54 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 258/210/125

Height: 5'

Hello everyone , i have been kicking around the site for about 1month now and i really like it . i was weighed in yesterday and lost 2 3/4lbs ; grand total of 42 3/4lbs . i feel great ! on the other hand i went out last night and had what i call my cheat of the week. i went way overboard , i could just kick myself , anyway i guess i will be drinking lots of water and hopefully make time for the treadmill. if anyone has some encouraging words i would be greatful. i for some reason feel really bad about last night ; eventhough i have a cheat meal everyweek. i guess i do not usually make such a pig of myself . talk to you all later . have a great day !

annette
Old 05-09-2007, 09:33 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

we spent most of the day outside yesterday,it was goergous and it is supposed to be the same today. I have got my exercise done this morning now i just have to shower an dstart laundry then sfter lunch the little ones and I are outside for the afternoon.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:51 AM   #43  
Perfection!!!

S/C/G: 238.8/209.8/160

Height: 5'8

hey all!! so tired this morning!! i woke up at 4:0 bbecause my sister was getting ready for work and the kids were crying...i dont know how my sister does it...lol i did pretty good with my eatingyesterday...but no exercise really...today i'm gonna take the kids outside..its beautiful out:P hope everyone has a great day!
Old 05-09-2007, 04:41 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

We spent the afternoon outside and I am now burnt and yes i had sunblock on,no I didn't reaply....oh well too late now. The kids had a blast I am sooooo happy nice weather is here now I just hope it stays.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:07 PM   #45  
Heather 2.0

Pretty quiet all round today... and nothing new here either - LOL!

Chat tomorrow

Heather
Closed Thread