Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 05:03 PM   #76  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Okay - sushi was pretty good! Made for a nice, different lunch, and only 270 calories - very filling too!
Old 05-15-2007, 09:49 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 216/201/125

Hello, All!

Wow! It sounds like Everyone's doing really well -- I hope all the good weight-loss luck rubs off on me, as I seem to have "stalled"! No Big Deal, though; the weather's been really nice, so I'm going to be doing lots of beach-walking!

A single Dad just moved in next door with his 6 year old son - he's an EMT at a hospital on Cape Cod, and he is GORGEOUS! All the more incentive to lose, lose, LOSE!

Hey, it just started thunderstorming outside, so I'm going to jump off, for fear of electrocution!

Have a GREAT Wednesday, All!

Emily
Old 05-15-2007, 10:19 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 258/210/125

Height: 5'

Allo ! everybody ,

I have no good news regarding weight loss this week. It seems all my bad food choices this last week have come back to teach me a lesson . I guess it is not that bad seeing i have no gains but no loss either . Oh well i guess i will have to suck it up and drink lots of water along with staying away from those nasty carbs and yummie chocolate i have been craving for the last week . i hope everyone is doing better than me in the weight loss department. well its bed time . Goodnight everyone !!!
Old 05-16-2007, 08:54 AM   #79  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Oh Phooey . . . Afraid I have to apologize for another quick again this morning.

Sears sent the wrong part for my vacuum (even though I gave them the model, serial, and oart numbers when I ordered it). They tell me that is all they have with that number and it won't fit my machine. So, guess I'm off to the nearest vacuum repair centre (two towns away) to see what they can do for me, even though I've had a not perfect experience with their work in the past. Only other alternative would seem to be another new appliance and this vacuum is only three years old and was not a cheapie to begin with -- talk about planned obsolesence.

To top things off . . . we have a snow warning . . . SNOW????? on the 16th of May?????
Anyway . . . keep things moving and shaking, gang . . . hope to see you later . . .
Old 05-16-2007, 08:57 AM   #80  
Ilene the Bean

Good luck Meowee

Hello gang

Not much happening here, no snow, but cold damp rain, yuk!!

Off to the gym for a good leg workout, although I do NOT feel like it, the weather is dragging me down...
Old 05-16-2007, 09:32 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

They are calling for 10 -15 cm overnight with freezing rain.....Hello where the heck did spring go.

My legs are killing me the day before yesterday I used the gazelle like a skiing machine,yeaterday my legs were a little sore but today .....and to top things of I had to do squats today man were legs burning.

meowee~ why thing goes wrong or breaks evrything seems to go at the same time...lol good luck with getting the vacuum fixed.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:54 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 258/210/125

Height: 5'

Oh meowee i hope you have a better experience with the vaccum shop this time. good luck getting it fixed .

annette
Old 05-16-2007, 05:15 PM   #83  
Onward and Downward

Just wanted to let you know I'm back and most of the news is good . . .

The bad . . . I'm very angry with Sears . . . no problem taking back the agitator assembly but they will not refrund the $6 shipping charge . . . Not my fault they shipped the wrong one.

The good (a) . . . The powermate is now at Scotia Vacuums awaiting delivery and installation of the new (correct) agitator (direct from manufacturer, not from Sears - although it is a Kenmore product???) . . . same price as from Sears, but no delivery charge and the clips are metal and cannot melt if it clogs again (original problem). Also they were kind enough to lend me another powermate to use while mine is waiting . . . so tomorrow I can get rid of some of the accumulation of cat hair. Things will look a little funny - my vacuum is black; the loaner attachment is blue - but, somehow, I don't think the carpets will care. Now, just have to keep my that they actually fix it without screwing up something else. Think good thoughts.

The good (b) . . . Although it is very cold (only about +2) and extremely dull; there is no snow so far (in fact no precipitation of any kind has yet fallen). Once again, keeping my

Anyway . . . hope everybody has a great evening. See you tomorrow . . .
Old 05-16-2007, 05:46 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Aren't you lucky it has been snowing here since this afternoon.

Fredericton has been busy first there was a bomb at one of our Hiigh schools, last night a 14 YO robbed a store by where I used to live, a woman jumped off the bridge and a man got stabbed at the emergency shelter not sure if he is ok thought. I hope for good news on the radio tomorrow morning.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:51 PM   #85  
Acadian Chick

S/C/G: 280/280/130

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Hi all!
Whoa its been awhile since I've been here.I'm doing ok.I'll write more tomorrow.*yawn*I'm getting tired.
good night chicks
Chantal
Old 05-17-2007, 09:06 AM   #86  
Onward and Downward

Morning . . .

And what a delightful one it is . . . . . . Yep . . . we got it after all . . . not just the snow, but rain, then freezing rain, then hail, then snow, and now back to rain . . . roads aren't too bad, but my front and back porches are just covered in ice . . . other than that, nothing much is going on around here . . . but then, who needs more than that.

Hope you all have a great moving and shaking kind of day planned and also hope that your weather is better than ours . . . see you later, gang . . .
Old 05-17-2007, 11:56 AM   #87  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Morning (almost afternoon - having a lazy day!) -

It's overcast and cool here today, but I plan to keep busy all the same. Today I am going to sort my outgrown clothes (should that be 'ingrown', since they are now too big? ) into bags - charity, garbage, eBay and keep-so-I-can-look-at-them-when-I-reach-my-goal!

Not much else of news - hope everyone is well
Heather
Old 05-17-2007, 02:27 PM   #88  
Perfection!!!

S/C/G: 238.8/209.8/160

Height: 5'8

Hey all! It is freezing here!! it snowed last night! soo cold!! it is May! MAY!! it shouldnt be snowing...even in Cape Breton! other than that...everything is pretty good! I'm graduating on Tuesday. I'm excited but yet sooo sad! i hate saying goodbye to everyone! I hope everyone is doing good!!
Old 05-17-2007, 02:28 PM   #89  
Ilene the Bean

Heather -- It's such a good idea to get rid of too big clothing to you!!

Very cold and dreary here too, brrrrr, sooo damp! I'm working all day
Old 05-18-2007, 06:58 AM   #90  
stbakd

my puter died and it's alive now. love your cat jen
Closed Thread