Blond 8 28.57%
Brunette 15 53.57%
Redhead 5 17.86%
Black haired 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2002, 08:09 PM   #136  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

Monet, Glad you're back home, but sorry about the mono...WHO YOU BEEN KISSING?????
Do what they say and you'll be better in no time! Let everyone else wait on you fora change!
Feel better...
BOB
Old 10-27-2002, 09:28 PM   #137  

It's Sunday nite, found out that one of the meds I take actually contributes to weight gain! I feel like I'm battling a rock that won't budge, of course this means I've been off plan, funny I convinced myself that the sugary candy is my carb, therefore ok. I know, I know, I'm full of "it". I'm really frustrated. I saw Gracious post today from WIW, I can remember being where she is at now. I can remeber getting on the scale and it reading 156, even 154 at one time. I'm truly frustrated BUT I am looking for solutions on line to combat the weight gain of this health challenge I've acquired. I did get out my 64oz bottle and marked it don't drink, so that everyone else will stay out of it and I make sure to drink every last drop. I read somewhere tonight I have to double that just to flush the water retention Anybody else run accross weight gain caused by meds? If yes, suggestions??
HeartMom, our prayers continue for you and yours
Monet, stay in bed and get well.
Lara
Closed Thread