South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 09:31 AM   #106  

I just made the breakfast cheesecake this morning and ate it today. I used the neufchatel or whatever and it tasted great, especially with some SF jelly warmed up on it. Try it!
Wendy- you can get quark? ::drools:: I've never had it except in quarkbroetchen in germany, and in cheesecakes there, but man, it was good!
Old 07-18-2005, 09:35 AM   #107  

Sunkissed- I am with you. I read on the Q and A with DR A someone who has a lot of weight to lose (me!) can do phase #1 for a full month. So that is what I am planning on doing!
Old 07-18-2005, 09:41 AM   #108  

I just made it this morning, and it is yummy.

I just used the extra light philadelphia, cos I had some of that in. I only made 1/6 of the recipe in case I didnt like it, but it is fabulous.

I think I will try using Quark next time, as it is virtually fat free. Cant see that other cheese anywhere over here.

You can get so much more in the US. We cant even get FF sour cream, the closest thing I can get to that is ff fromage frais. Or even Cool whip, never mind the ff kind. Guess thats what I get for living in the UK. Oh and whats a fudgsicle? If you describe it maybe I can get something similar.

I think this might be easier if I was in the US, but so far its been good. I will have to work hard at finding SBD friendly items over here.

I had a quick look in the bread aisle the other day (thinking ahead) cant find wholewheat tortillas, or english muffins (go figure in england as well). Think I will be doing a lot of baking and freezing.

Oh wellmoan about the UK over, hope everyone does well this week.

wendy
Old 07-18-2005, 09:43 AM   #109  
Kyemom

A fudgesicle is a popsicle that is chocolate flavored...Yummy!!!!!
Old 07-18-2005, 09:46 AM   #110  

hehe, I'm sorry wendy, but kudos to you for working doubly hard to get fit and healthy!

fudgesicles are the bomb.
diggity.
;-)

i'm a nerd, i know.
Old 07-18-2005, 10:05 AM   #111  
Trying again

S/C/G: 220.4/216.2/173

Height: 5'11"

Good morning everyone! One week down and I've lost 5 pounds! I'm going to try to get in some exercise this week too. I was going to go for a long walk today and take DS to the park but it's raining so maybe tomorrow.

What are the lemon cupcakes everyone is talking about? I think I might have missed the inital post about them.
Old 07-18-2005, 10:22 AM   #112  
going places

I actually had a first this week. I didn't weigh all week until today...Oh my goodness, I'm so proud of myself! My combined 1 week total loss is 7 pounds and I'll Take it

My 'one week' is actually a little longer than a week cuz I did SBD for three days then crashed for about 4 days...I started day 4 over after the crash when I found this website. Either way, I've got a full legit week in with 7 pounds gone...I'm becoming a better pilot at this SBD thing and even though I know I will still have bad days I feel so much better now that I've got a support group who will help me through it.

Seven pounds...uh huh...that's right...I lost seven pounds

Going for my walk now...have a great day chicas!
Old 07-18-2005, 10:24 AM   #113  
Kyemom

WOW...awesome Val...good job & Keep it up!!!
Old 07-18-2005, 12:34 PM   #114  

Good morning

Well it was weigh day this morning and check it out. I'm in the ONE'S!!! I've been hovering around 204-210 for 5 years, unable to make that scale budge. Of course there have been 2 pregnancies in those years but still!!!! I'm so relieved I want to cry

Week 2 here I come
Old 07-18-2005, 12:41 PM   #115  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Congrats Ladies aka Losers!!!!!

I get to join in with my five pound loss in just one week! I can't believe I finally broke 170, I've been holding strong there for over six months.

Glad this is the last week though, I ready to have a glass of wine and celebrate!
Old 07-18-2005, 12:47 PM   #116  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

I forgot to add I made the taco bake this weekend! It was really tastey!!!!

I'm not a recipe chick, I think this was my first ever...now I plan to try more SBD recipes.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:05 PM   #117  

Rachel- the lemon cupcakes can be found in breakfast ideas as "dessert for breakfast- lemon pie". They're delicious!

CONGRATULATIONS LOSERS!!! And scale avoiders (hehe val!)- you are all doing so well!
Old 07-18-2005, 02:25 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 227/209/145

@KimberlyHeidi...
I think that's what I'm going to do too! Especially if I don't hit @least total 10lbs for both weeks. But I may decide to do it even if I do reach @least 10lbs. I'm eating very well...lots of veggies and lean meats. I need to incorporate some fish too. So good luck to you...

...and good luck to all of you! We can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2005, 03:34 PM   #119  

Everyone is doing so great. I posted this in another post but my motivation for not cheating is i am literally afraid if I cheat all my cravings will come back and I cant have that!!
Everyone who started seems to be still with us! We can do this girls!!
Old 07-18-2005, 04:12 PM   #120  
The Resolute

Default hi

I'm glad to see everyone having so much success! That is AWESOME! I weighed in today and I'm down a total of 4 pounds! YAY!

So, how is everyone's Monday going? I'm bored at work! I haven't started exercising yet and I think I might get that started this week.

Hope everyone continues to be successful!

Erin Crista
Closed Thread