South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2003, 01:07 PM   #1  

Question How do I sign up for SBD Daily Dish?

I've looked all over and can't seem to find the link to sign up for the Daily Dish. Where is it?

Thanks,
Em
Old 10-11-2003, 01:18 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

It is not part of the 3FC site, Em. I believe you can sign up through the actual South Beach site - for a fee. Maybe someone can post the URL for you. Or you could PM Rowan.
Old 10-11-2003, 01:24 PM   #3  
Work in Progress

Em, I have NO idea how I ended up on the list and just went to the site to see if it was easily available...sorry....
rb
Old 10-11-2003, 02:39 PM   #4  
Imagine...

I did the same thing as Rowan...filled in all the info, then when it said sign up to pay I just exited out and have been getting them ever since...I don't think it is any new stuff, all from the book. But if you want I will try to remember to post them the next one I get
Old 10-11-2003, 08:49 PM   #5  
vmr

If I understand you correctly you want to get the "daily dish" with a tip each day. If you go to www.southbeach.com there a survey asking your email, weight, goal, height, etc. Fill it out and press continue, then you will have another screen asking you more info, but at the bottom are some choices you can sign up for and one of them is the daily dish. There is no fee, and each day a little tip comes. Some are helpful, some are not. HTH, Victoria
Old 10-12-2003, 12:06 PM   #6  

Thanks -- I knew it wasn't part of 3FC -- I just couldn't find it anywhere on the SBD site. I did that first step with the survey on SBD, but hadn't gone through to fill in the more info and then cancel. I'll try that out. Thanks again!
Old 10-12-2003, 12:08 PM   #7  

Just tried it -- I see now, that I DID get to that step before. Oh well -- we'll see what happens this time. (I'm not going to fill out the home address and credit card info screen just to get the newsletter.) Thanks again!
Closed Thread