Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 12:52 PM   #166  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

WOULD YOU BELIEVE SOMEONE SAMPLED MY LUNCH? I presume this happened at home! Started out w/only 1/2 salmon steak - and almost half of that was gone when I opened my lunch at work! So I ate all the rice and green beans (at least those were left intact) and had maybe 1-2 onces of fish!

Boy I could really use some pizza now! ha ha ha
Old 04-20-2005, 12:53 PM   #167  
Card Carrying Princess

Okay that's enuf - time to start a BRAND SPANKING NEW BOARD! Please come visit us and chat on Core board #15!!

Frouf
Old 04-20-2005, 12:56 PM   #168  

Hi Everyone:

Still laughing about the underwear thing. I thought I was the only one that superstitious about my weigh-in. Obviously it works, though, right?

Lisa, hope your hubby is okay. How scary.

Angela, your story about the pasta salad is hilarious. I know exactly how you feel, although I've never actually carried it that far!

Kathy, I think your theory is right, although I find it hard to resist the scale. Makes me worry about reaching lifetime, though. I know I can vary more that 2 pounds on a given day for no reason at all.
Old 04-20-2005, 02:02 PM   #169  

Oh my goodness! A big round of applause for our resident losers ... Terry, Lisa, and Mercee.

Lisa, your leader might be right about using the extra points every day ... at the very least, you probably should eat the AP's you earn everyday if you haven't been doing that. What a blessing that your DH wasn't seriously hurt! Be careful while you're out and about ... the streets are full of some scary drivers (be thankful that most of them are here in Florida!).

Terry, the scale god surely loves you .... way to go on an incredible loss! It's great that Core has been such a perfect match for you. Pretty terrific reward for you after all your good eating choices this past weekend!

I'm so glad Curves is working for you, Mercee ... I did everything I was supposed to and lost nary an inch. I was so bummed. And as much as we want the scale to move down, I do personally think the smaller clothes are an even nicer feeling. You are doing great!

Froufie, I hope everything goes well with the therapist this evening ... tell all and don't hold anything back. If your husband feels like the bad guy, too bad ... he IS the bad guy and if he ever realizes that, maybe he'll be willing to do something about it! And I'll add my congratulations to those of everyone else about the outstanding work appraisal ... how could our very own Froufie earn anything less?

Vickie, didn't you say you were going to get Jim to take some digital photos of you? Now is the perfect time so that we can admire that new cut and color. When I first read your post yesterday, I was so puzzled by what a cut and color was ... I was thinking along the lines of coloring and cutting out paper dolls or some such thing with your nieces and nephews. How stupid am I? Can you tell I do absolutely nothing in the personal beautification department? I always promised myself that if I ever lose all the weight I want to lose, I'll have a complete Merle Norman kind of makeover. This is, of course, if Merle Norman is still a viable company by that time!

Kathy, that scale lesson you learned was worth the price of a few jelly beans, right? You are going to get where you want to be ... you've been doing so great that it WILL show up eventually.

Linda, it was great to "see" you. I'm sorry it's still been stressful at work. What a pity that they are working you so hard you can't even take lunch ... you need some food to keep you going! Hope things settle down for you there.

Angela, I was laughing too as I read your post. Although I know your aggravation was very real at the time, it's hard to imagine our even-tempered Angela that way. Next time everyone complains about what you serve, I think you should do what Terry suggested and serve them up some Fear Factor food!
Old 04-20-2005, 02:44 PM   #170  
Card Carrying Princess

Okay - now I mean it - we're moving to Board #15! (hmmm maybe I should get the old rolling pin out so people know I mean BUSINESS!)

Frouf
Closed Thread