Old 04-05-2008, 09:09 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

I vote for raspberry and french vanilla...and chocolate.

Hi....I've been busy at a conference...eating whatever was available. But, I did not have any wine or alcohol of any kind, even though it's free. The food was damaging enough!

I'm tired, and going to bed. I'll catch up later...

Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 11:23 PM   #47  

Hi all!!

Just wanted to check in. We had beautiful weather today and I was out running errands. I went with my son to get his tux for prom and we had lunch. I hope everyone has a great weekend and those who have nice weather enjoy it.
Mercee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:04 AM   #48  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! It took me forever yesterday, but I finally got on the treadmill. I do not know why I procrastinate so much. The weather was beautiful here yesterday and will be so again today.

Mercee, what great fun. You'll have to post a prom picture for us to see!

Great job on not having any alcohol, Rhonda! You know you would have eaten even more food if you had had any alcohol.

Angela, how exciting! How about a turtle concoction with vanilla custard, chocolate flakes, caramel, and pecans. I could give you a million. Another of my favorites was strawberry custard with chocolate flakes, and marshmallow cream. Or, peaches and cream.....vanilla with peaches. Or, double chocolate marshmallow cream....chocolate custard with oreos, and marshmallow cream. And they're all Core, right?!

I have no plans except to look at all the packages that arrived during the week from orders I placed. Oh...and I'll be making a Core dinner too. I've got a craving for chicken cacciatore so I'm thinking that's what I'll make. Yum.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:24 PM   #49  

Hi Everyone
Just thought I would check in for a few.
Went to Church. Then of course out to eat. Didnt make a wise choice today. And will pay for it tomorrow. Because I havent made alot of wise choice's this week. So the scales will be up big time this week.
Not sure what we are going to do.
May go visit bother in law.
Hope everyone has had a great weekend.
It is pretty nice here. A little cloudy. But in the 50's. Can handle that.
I just dont like it when it gets real humid.
Well son just came home. So go see what he is going to do.
Be back later.
coco.
Enjoy your day everyone

Last edited by coco99; 04-06-2008 at 01:25 PM.
coco99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 02:34 PM   #50  
Southside White Sox Fan

Have a great day, Coco! Drink a lot of water today. Maybe that will help. How old is your Son? It sounds like he treats you and your Hubby very well.

Jim just went to the store for what I need to make the chicken cacciatore. I'll cut up the vegetables when he returns. In the meantime, TREADMILL!
Old 04-06-2008, 08:03 PM   #51  
Southside White Sox Fan

My chicken cacciatore was delicious! And...it made enough for another meal. I just freeze and vacuum seal and voila. I make fresh pasta when I want to use it and have an easy meal that doesn't taste like left overs.

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Too quiet for me here. I'm off to surf!
Old 04-06-2008, 09:09 PM   #52  
focused and aiming

We're home from overnighting in the camper trailer. We visited relatives about 150 miles from here. Our uncle has full hookups so our overnighter was really comfortable in the travel trailer.

This afternoon we worked about 4 hours in the yard. I was transplanting a lot of flowers from a bed to the pond. Looks good. I dug about 80 or so holes and transplanted that many plants. I am pooped but will get back out there tomorrow if it's not raining.

Vickie, did you see the message I posted you Thursday?

I don't have any ideas for what type ice cream. I'm guessing about anything will be much appreciated.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:54 AM   #53  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! Happy Monday. I'm going to go out shopping for accessories for two bathrooms. I'm going to pick the accessories that I like and then that will drive the color of the two bathrooms that I am repainting along with the master bedroom.

Today is White Sox home opening day. Jim and I are not going to the game but will be watching it on our big screen TV. Go White Sox!

Sandra, I guess you must mean your post from Friday. That was the one where you said you feel the same way I do about being a professional dieter. I don't know what to say except that I know in my heart that you absolutely understand where I'm at in my life. I just wish I was closer to where I should be than where I am. I have no justification for maintaining this huge weight.

Have a great on program day. I'll be hitting the treadmill after breakfast.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:28 AM   #54  
focused and aiming

Vickie, that's the post I was talking about. I truly believe you and I are just alike here. I don't want to maintain where I am either. Plus, my weight keeps inching upward. If you find the answer, please let me know what it is.

Have a wonderful time with White Sox opening day.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 04:30 PM   #55  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Fresh pages abound - come join us on the new thread!
Froufy is offline   Reply With Quote