DAILY VERB (Exercise)

You're on Page 4 of 22
Go to
  • I did Cathy but didn't get a chance to post it

How's everyone doing ????

Are we movin ?
  • hey there leenie! so like what did you do girlie? the treadmill?

I am very happy to report that I got up at 5 am again and did a 30 minute 2 mile WATP tape with 2 lb weights.

June Miles = 10

what's everybody else doing?
  • Hello,
    This is my first post on 3FC! I saw the June verb and knew I had to reply. I am a teacher, and now that I am out for the summer, exercise is what I've been focusing on! I've been going to group fitness classes every day M-F, for 1 hr. I bought a heart rate monitor, which is cool. It gives you an estimate of how many calories you burn per workout, too, which is neat.

Plan for today- fundamentals workout class and maybe pilates/yoga fusion.

Tami
  • hey tami! WELCOME!
  • no formal routine for me this week....but I've been cleaning out closets and schlepping stuff to charity.
  • cleaned house for 6 hours today! I need a maid!
  • Hi Tami and welcome !!!

Well today was the treadmill, cleaning, took DD to a birthday part and now I'm resting, its 4 pm. You can say I moved today
  • Back in the saddle again!
    Ok, I took 10 days off from my formal routine, i had banged my knee and I have a miriad of other excuses...but today I began again....did 20 mins. of cardio & a 3 sets of upper body with wieghts.
  • I got up at 5 am and did a 30 minute 2.5 Walk & Jog dvd

June Miles = 12.5
  • Well, I am continuing my routine (since summer vac. began) of 5 days a week of 1 hr group fitness class. I really enjoy it.

This week, though, I am sort of undoing any benefits since we ate out 2x for bday and anniversary...
  • WTG Girls !!!!!

Today its

Look at the cute smilies --->

• I do 40 - 60 minutes treadmill, 5 days a week plus some bike in the evenings. But last night I hyperextended my knee by simply leaning forward. I flat couldn't walk. Of course, I iced it and took some anti-inflammatories. But I am hoping that I am not out of it for more than a day, as my weight always goes straight up if I don't exercise.
  • Oh Sea !! Feel better, gee, I surely can relate to bad knees.

I did the treadmill last night and today I won't I'm gonna be walking alot this afternoon with DD.

WHATS YOUR VERB?
  • verb = getting up at 5 am this morning and doing 2 miles with Leslie Sansonne and then my situps and double leg lifts

June Miles - 14.5
  • 3 miles at the park this morning
    cooking like a mad woman LOL (cleaning too ick)