Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 02:44 PM   #406  

S/C/G: 234/189/165

Height: 5' 7"

10 week weight in: lost 1 lb. for a total loss of 24.5. I am VERY pleased with my results. We had company in from out of town all week so I didnt get out to excercise. Im sick with an awful cold & sore throat this weekend...... Hopefully I will be feeling better next week and ready to bike ride!!!

Hows everyone else doing?

Kristikins: I do not eat many of the flavors of WS entrees so this wouldnt work out for me. If I wasnt so darn picky..........
Old 06-25-2011, 04:36 PM   #407  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

WAY to go on your loss!! Hope you feel better soon!
Yeah...some of the items I just get nauseated at the thought of eating now...so I guess I'm "picky" too!!
Old 06-27-2011, 09:46 AM   #408  

S/C/G: 257/232/180

Height: 5'10"

Hello, just finished my first week on wonder slim and lost 9 pounds! Wanted to know if any other men were trying this diet. Also wanted to ask about skipping meals if im not hungry. And is an extra fruit going to hurt anything? I've been following the womens plan since its lower cal with less extras and have been fine when it comes to hunger. Does anyone cheat every once in a while? Is there any kind of reaction your body has to this diet that cheating can halt?
Old 06-27-2011, 07:18 PM   #409  

S/C/G: 181.4/157/145

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post
Alrighty ladies..I've made a decision to stop doing WS. I'm just not focused on it at all - and my dear friend is taking over the WW leadership role locally, so Im gonna jump in on that for a while. SO...in saying all that, I've been digging through my boxes and boxes of WS products and have TONS of it to get rid of. Below is a list of what I've got and the amounts - I'm cutting a BIG deal to get rid of it, and wanted to let you guys snatch it up before I put it on Ebay on Monday. So if you're interested, please PM me before Monday. Paypal payment is the BEST way to deal...let me know if you're interested!
Creamy Chzcake 4 bxs + 2 pks
Dbl Choc Cake 2 bxs + 5 pks
Dark Choc pudding 2 bxs
Lemon Pudding 2 bxs + 5 pks
Caramel pudding 2 bxs + 1 pk
Hot Chocolate 1 bx + 4 pks
Hot Cakes 1 bx
Berries & Choc cereal 3 bxs
Cinnamon Crunch Cereal 1 bx + 3 pks
Chocolate Bars 6 bars
Cookie Dough Bars 1 bx
Choc Coconut bars 1 bx + 2 bars
Creamy Cookie Bars 2 bxs + 1 bar
Veg Joe 1 bx + 4 pks
Zesty Chili w/ Beans 1 bx + 2 pks
Ckn Veg Crm Soup 2 bxs
ckn w/ noodles soup 4 pks
Veg Bean Soup 1 Bx +6 pks
Spicy Chz N Pasta 3 bxs +4pks
Chz Steak Mac 5 bxs
Tomato Soup 1 bx
Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie 2 bxs
Choc Cream Shake 6 bxs
Cocomint Cream Shake 2 bxs
Mocha Shake 8 bxs
The way I've figured these at $5 a box (getting the extra pks free) is 54 whole boxes for $270. That's a HUGE savings! This is a LOT of food! Please let me know if you're interested!!
Have a lovely Saturday ladies!!
I hope you continue to post here even though you're not doing WS.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:11 PM   #410  

Week #11 weight in: lost another 2.5 lbs for a total of 27 lbs!!!! Happy 4th indeed!!!

Hows everyone else doing?????
Old 07-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #411  

S/C/G: 181.4/157/145

Good job jkj!
Old 07-04-2011, 01:04 AM   #412  

Hey guys Im new to the forum hopefully starting this week after the holiday.I want to lose about 50lbs on wonderslim.But I plan to just the shakes ..If anyone has any left over they wouldn't mind selling please pm me thanx good luck to everyone and congratulations on your journey u all rock@!
Old 07-04-2011, 01:06 AM   #413  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post
Alrighty ladies..I've made a decision to stop doing WS. I'm just not focused on it at all - and my dear friend is taking over the WW leadership role locally, so Im gonna jump in on that for a while. SO...in saying all that, I've been digging through my boxes and boxes of WS products and have TONS of it to get rid of. Below is a list of what I've got and the amounts - I'm cutting a BIG deal to get rid of it, and wanted to let you guys snatch it up before I put it on Ebay on Monday. So if you're interested, please PM me before Monday. Paypal payment is the BEST way to deal...let me know if you're interested!
Creamy Chzcake 4 bxs + 2 pks
Dbl Choc Cake 2 bxs + 5 pks
Dark Choc pudding 2 bxs
Lemon Pudding 2 bxs + 5 pks
Caramel pudding 2 bxs + 1 pk
Hot Chocolate 1 bx + 4 pks
Hot Cakes 1 bx
Berries & Choc cereal 3 bxs
Cinnamon Crunch Cereal 1 bx + 3 pks
Chocolate Bars 6 bars
Cookie Dough Bars 1 bx
Choc Coconut bars 1 bx + 2 bars
Creamy Cookie Bars 2 bxs + 1 bar
Veg Joe 1 bx + 4 pks
Zesty Chili w/ Beans 1 bx + 2 pks
Ckn Veg Crm Soup 2 bxs
ckn w/ noodles soup 4 pks
Veg Bean Soup 1 Bx +6 pks
Spicy Chz N Pasta 3 bxs +4pks
Chz Steak Mac 5 bxs
Tomato Soup 1 bx
Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie 2 bxs
Choc Cream Shake 6 bxs
Cocomint Cream Shake 2 bxs
Mocha Shake 8 bxs
The way I've figured these at $5 a box (getting the extra pks free) is 54 whole boxes for $270. That's a HUGE savings! This is a LOT of food! Please let me know if you're interested!!
Have a lovely Saturday ladies!!
Hey kris I would love to purchase those 16 boxes of shakes off of you lol
Old 07-05-2011, 09:28 PM   #414  

Wow JDUB that is awesome!
Old 07-12-2011, 11:40 AM   #415  
Losin' it

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6"

Thumbs up Hello Hello!!

How are y'all? Are you guys still active with Wonderslim/Medifast? I am planning on ordering a Wonderslim 4 week starter kit next week to get started on it after doing a ton of research on options with different programs. I am ready to go with this!

From those that have been doing it for awhile, how did the first week feel? Hunger, headaches, mood swings...all the good that comes along with car/sugar withdrawals basically lol. I've done the low carb/low cal thing before. I did Medi Weight Loss for about a month but had to give it up because the cost was killing my pockets. It worked wonderfully and I was upset I had to stop because it was the first thing that I saw actually working and I wasn't hungry at all on it.

Well, I look forward to chattin with y'all over the next few weeks as I get started and figuring everything out!

<3 Sara
Old 07-13-2011, 09:31 AM   #416  

S/C/G: 257/232/180

Height: 5'10"

Hey mSmodelsara, my first week went surprisingly well. Didn't really feel that hungry. Energy was down a little bit the first couple days. My fiance started it a couple weeks ago and she's been complaining about hunger but I think that's mainly due to me getting home from work late for dinner. She started eating without me, since then she hasn't complained much. But I just hit the middle of my fourth week and I weighed in at 25lbs lost this morning. Ive even cheated a couple times. Had mexican food when I lost 15, them last friday we broke down and had pizza. I kinda wonder how much I would be down if I wouldn't have cheated. Luckily I'm still on track for my 35 pound goal for our wedding in september. Good luck with wonderslim.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:37 AM   #417  
Losin' it

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdub View Post
Hey mSmodelsara, my first week went surprisingly well. Didn't really feel that hungry. Energy was down a little bit the first couple days. My fiance started it a couple weeks ago and she's been complaining about hunger but I think that's mainly due to me getting home from work late for dinner. She started eating without me, since then she hasn't complained much. But I just hit the middle of my fourth week and I weighed in at 25lbs lost this morning. Ive even cheated a couple times. Had mexican food when I lost 15, them last friday we broke down and had pizza. I kinda wonder how much I would be down if I wouldn't have cheated. Luckily I'm still on track for my 35 pound goal for our wedding in september. Good luck with wonderslim.
Congrats on your loss..and your upcoming nuptuals <3. Thanks for your post, I've been hearing that the first few days are pretty tough, but most people once they get past that are ok hunger-wise. Which is a relief to me because I cannot stnad that feeling! lol

I'm sure you'll crush your 35 lb goal, it is only mid July after all. :-)
Old 07-21-2011, 12:28 PM   #418  

S/C/G: 240/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Hi, I'm a returning WonderSlim user...after being off of it for over a year and gaining weight back from eating, drinking and being merry. I'm recieving a 2 Week Started Kit today...depending on how it goes this time around I will probably order more meals and stay on it a longer time than that.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:55 AM   #419  

Ive been on vacation and am back now. Did ok while out of town but also enjoyed living! Im at week #14 today and Im down 29.5 lbs. I am inching closer and closer to my first big goal of weighing less than 200!!! Im not quite there but it is in reach!!!!! I am more excited about weighing less than 200 lbs than I am about hitting minus 30 lbs. Once I hit 199, I will also be half-way to my goal. So, it is a BIG deal for me!!!

I hope to get some excercise this weekend while the sun is out here in the Pacific NW. The rest of the country has had summer but we have not.

Anyhow, I just wanted to check in here. Thanks for giving me a place to come to.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:42 AM   #420  

S/C/G: 240/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

So I just started this morning...so far so good.
Closed Thread