Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 07:59 PM   #286  
WonderSlim WannaBe

S/C/G: 266/270/150 (eek I gained)

Height: 5'4

Yay I got my ticker now....Ugh a weight gain.......(:
Old 01-13-2011, 10:07 AM   #287  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Atty: OMG....CONGRATS!! I'm sooo excited for you..girl, your whole world is about to get rocked!! (no pun intended ) I know you'll be an awesome Momma...don't worry about the weight gain, i'll come regardless - you focus on being healthy for that youngen! Once you birth that blessing you can then jump back on the Ws wagon and drop those pounds quickly! Oh...and btw...all it takes is "one time" HUGS girlie!!! PLEASE keep coming in here and keep us posted on your progress!!

Hope yall have a good day! We still have snow...I HATE SNOW!!! I think I wanna move to Arizona!

My work life will be getting shook up soon...I think my office will go into a temporary close until my "new" guy comes in Feb. I'll go to the other office in town to work until then...yep...I've been on a "vaca" since September! I don't know if I'll know how to work for real...BUT it'll sure get me solidly back on track!
Old 01-13-2011, 10:39 AM   #288  

S/C/G: 234/ticker/154

Height: 5'6"

I changed my ticker to be my first goal weight instead of my ultimate goal weight, it makes me feel a bit better, as if the mountain is not as high as it once was.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:00 AM   #289  
WonderSlim WannaBe

Yay my first supply is now in British Columbia, so didn't take long to get out of Ontario. So I should have it either today or tomorrow.....Fingers crossed its today!

So excited about Saturday, My hubby and I are taking our 8yr old son down to Tacoma to see MONSTER JAM!! Whoot whoot, day trip.........

Last edited by SmileyBlueEyes78; 01-13-2011 at 11:01 AM.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:26 PM   #290  

A co-worker gave me several packets of the cappuccino that she had gotten as samples and didn't want. Can I make those into shakes or do I have to do them hot?
Old 01-13-2011, 01:43 PM   #291  

Woohoo Congrats on the baby news!

I just thought I would stop in and see how everyone was doing!! Glad to see things are going good.

I have been telling a lot of people about WS and when DD mails me catalogs I pass them along to people I know. For me, financially, it just was not economical.

The good news is, I am not doing my weight loss adventure alone. My blog has become nationally syndicated by a company I freelance with and NutriSystem recently became a sponsor. I was on NS when I was 15-16 (I will be 36 this July) so I know it is a plan that work. I did try it again 3 yrs ago, but again, finances got in the way. More like college. I am done with that this June.

Like I told Krisit, I am still going to pop in here and see how you ladies are doing! I can't wait to see what WS and 2011 have in store for you guys. I still need motivation!!!

It is snowing a little bit here, we haven't been hit with the winter storm that so many have, but I know it is heading my way. Looking like I will be snowed in this weekend!
Old 01-13-2011, 03:25 PM   #292  
WonderSlim WannaBe

Well my order did come this morning...YIPEE. Gonna start it Sunday.
We had snow here in BC Tuesday night and the rain has already come and is starting to take it away....
Old 01-13-2011, 04:27 PM   #293  
Calorie Cutting Queen

Smiley - SO glad you finally got your goodies!! Now on to the planning!! Monster Jam sounds like fun! My b-i-l and s-i-l took my nephew to that in Nashville last week...he LOVED it!

Kez - Not sure about making the cappo into a shake...I'm not a huge fan of hot drinks myself..but still have some Hot choco for those "cold to the bone" days!

Irish - I am SO exicted for you to begin your NS plan...when is it that you start?? PLEASE do come in and touch base with us...
Old 01-13-2011, 05:02 PM   #294  

So I said what the **** and tried it. One of the Bariwise hot chocolate mocha, I mixed in a bit of cold coffee I had from this morning. Its not horrible as a shake, drinkable.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:21 PM   #295  

I'm getting back on the Wonderslim wagon, I keep making up excuses to cheat! Yesterday I went to a basketball game and they gave free chicken fingers and waffle fries to students. What grad student has the will power to say no to free food? Hopefully the days I have stayed on plan this week will make up for the days I haven't enough that I at least don't gain. More of my professors don't allow food in the classroom this semester, so at least I won't be eating out of boredom like I usually do.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:59 AM   #296  

S/C/G: 245/229.8/140

Height: 5ft 5in

I had my official weigh in today and I have lost a total of 13lbs! Two more until my first mini goal. Yay.

This weekend will be a bit hard. My BF and my dad are both celebrating birthdays. They will be having homemade pizza and pasta's (very Italian family). Not sure how well I can stay on plan, but will do my best. There is a lot a leeway in this plan, so hopefully I can stay pretty close. Anyone have any tips how to handle a food social situation?
Old 01-14-2011, 12:27 PM   #297  
WonderSlim WannaBe

WTG LittleCamper!! Great Job....
Old 01-14-2011, 04:29 PM   #298  
Calorie Cutting Queen

Camper - Congrats on your loss!! YAY!! As for eating around celebrations...just try to do your best! There's no way you can NOT eat - so I say, eat, but make do with smaller portions and healthier options (if you can!)....

Having said that...what is it with TOM that makes me wanna eat like a fatting hog? I swear it's rediculous!!! Now I REALLY feel bloated - like, gonna BUST bloated!!! UGH...somebody shoot me please....
Old 01-14-2011, 06:28 PM   #299  

S/C/G: 132

Height: 5'1

Hello, I have been reading this forum for awhile and I think I'm almost sure I want to try the wonderslim diet.
I was just wondering if this plan works as well for people that only have 15 lbs to lose. (all the testimonials I've read and here are usually 20+lbs). I've recently (in the last 3 months) gained 10+ lbs (I don't even want to check anymore), and I now if I don't take control now, I will end up with a lot more.

Thank you for all your help!!! You girls are all an inspiration!!
Old 01-15-2011, 03:49 PM   #300  

Height: 5'7"

So, I have been on WS for a few days, with a few cheats (Starbucks, a couple extra Babybel lights, half and half and sugar in my morning coffee) but always staying under 1300 calories when I track- which is good! I was having a really hard time the last few months keeping under 1500 calories when I ate regular food. The BF doesn't like all this processed "frankenfood" but he loses weight so easily and looks like George Clooney. So, anyways, the point of this post is that I have thought all of the WS meals I have tried were ok. They were not too bad and pretty easy to make, and I am open and very excited to trying the rest of the ones that I have not tried yet. But the only thing that I just did not like was the veggie omelet thing. I had that this morning and ew! I am so unhappy with that! I would rather have a regular egg or some egg beaters or something. Ew! I don't know how to doctor it up enough to choke down the rest of the box? I put it on a piece of toast with some salsa, but I don't know if I can do that for the rest. Any other ideas?
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Closed Thread