Old 02-03-2014, 10:37 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 235.5/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Default MRC February 2014

Well folks, welcome to a new month!

I am taking one day at a time and am doing well this week. How is everyone else doing?
Lady67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:16 PM   #2  

Doing well, also.. Have some things coming up this month that will include some willpower, so trying to eat carefully..
Lady 67, glad you are doing well.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:58 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 244/228/178

Height: 5'7"

My wieght has been so up and down! It is very frustrating!!! As soon as I have a loss of 3lbs I gain 2. I am staying on plan so I do know what the problem is. I have resolved that I WILL see this thru. Even one pound per week lost is worth it to get to my goal. I at this point I really don't know how much I have lost because it keeps fluctuating.
bsbarlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:05 AM   #4  

Has anyone here used the carb/fat blocker? I says to take 2 daily perferrably with a meal. Is that correct and not 2 before each meal?
Old 02-04-2014, 11:50 AM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbarlow View Post
Has anyone here used the carb/fat blocker? I says to take 2 daily perferrably with a meal. Is that correct and not 2 before each meal?
I used and still use the fat and carb blocker, but I only used it when I went out to eat.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:56 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 235.5/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by patzi View Post
Doing well, also.. Have some things coming up this month that will include some willpower, so trying to eat carefully..
Lady 67, glad you are doing well.

Patzi
Totally understand Patzi - I am doing good staying on track now. Took me a few days after my trip, but I am 100% ready.

I am watching the scale creep down at home. (losing what I gained on trip) Am curious as to what the center will say.
Lady67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:45 AM   #7  
Complete the process

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Hello to all and happy February. I can't believe we're already in a new month! I've just finished the yellow menu and now on to the blue menu for days 5-10. Days 1-3 I had 1 oz. of choc. chips each night (not on plan), and finally yesterday managed to be 100% on plan all day and conquered the Choc. chip habit. I even went out to Outback and stayed on plan! The scale has already budged, down 3lbs! Hooray!! I love this plan. Wishing you all a fabulous On Plan Wednesday!
raven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:33 AM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven59 View Post
Hello to all and happy February. I can't believe we're already in a new month! I've just finished the yellow menu and now on to the blue menu for days 5-10. Days 1-3 I had 1 oz. of choc. chips each night (not on plan), and finally yesterday managed to be 100% on plan all day and conquered the Choc. chip habit. I even went out to Outback and stayed on plan! The scale has already budged, down 3lbs! Hooray!! I love this plan. Wishing you all a fabulous On Plan Wednesday!
Way to go staying on plan!!! One day at a time.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:35 AM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by patzi View Post
I used and still use the fat and carb blocker, but I only used it when I went out to eat.

Patzi
I will be taking a mini vacation to visit my son and grandson. And I am actually planing to go a bit off plan. Do I take two before each meal or just two with breakfast and have that do me for the whole day?
Old 02-05-2014, 03:30 PM   #10  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Default Re-enrollment

Hi ladies,

I joined MRC june 2012 and lost over 34 lbs and 29 1/2", started maintenance January 4, 2013, after about 6-7 mos I got off track and not I'm back and I'm going to re-enroll this Saturday so it will be my second go around and I'm hoping this time I can stay on plan. I gained about 15 lbs but I'm going for a loss of 20lbs to get under my goal! I loved this forum when I was doing the plan so I'm hoping to get your support again! I see a lot of new people and some familiar ones when I was on here, Hi patzi, you are my inspiration!

Wish me luck!!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:12 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 192.5/175/160

Height: 5'8"

Good luck to you Skelley - my story sounds a lot like yours. I contacted my center a couple of weeks ago and asked about re-enrollment but I have not taken the plunge yet. I have been trying to do it on my own and I have come to realize that the accountability is a big factor to successful weight loss for me.
faerychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:09 PM   #12  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerychic View Post
Good luck to you Skelley - my story sounds a lot like yours. I contacted my center a couple of weeks ago and asked about re-enrollment but I have not taken the plunge yet. I have been trying to do it on my own and I have come to realize that the accountability is a big factor to successful weight loss for me.
faerychic: Oh I remember you and we are very close in height. I agree accountability is a big factor for me as well but I need that push right now and support of going into the center. goodluck to you also, I want so much to get back to my goal weight and stay on maintenance, but during the stabilization I didn't follow it thru every week and I think that was my downfall, I didn't find out what my trigger foods were! I look forward to watching both our journeys!
Old 02-05-2014, 11:34 PM   #13  
Idaho

Skelley331 and faerychic - I am in the same boat! I did MRC in 2012 and loved it. I am back unfortunately but will do better this time! Good luck to everyone this week!
selway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:56 AM   #14  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by selway View Post
Skelley331 and faerychic - I am in the same boat! I did MRC in 2012 and loved it. I am back unfortunately but will do better this time! Good luck to everyone this week!
They are charging me $99 for additional 10 wks, my maintenance expired 1/4/14, when you re-enroll how do they start you out? Do you do pre-cond all over or do they just start you on the green menu, does anyone know?
Old 02-07-2014, 09:33 AM   #15  
Complete the process

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Hey, Selway, Skelley, and Faerychic, it looks like we all share a similar story-getting to goal, but not seeing it through to maintenance. That's what I love about this site. You realize that you aren't alone.

Hopefully, we can be there to support each other when we hit goal. I agree that Patzi is such a great inspiration and role model and to be successful and keep the weight off, I plan to do exactly what she does....stay connected and keep checking in.

Anyway, that's getting a little ahead of myself. Got to get to goal first! Today is day 3 of the blue menu. The scale is down another pound today. It's so nice to get the early positive reinforcement. I was really hungry yesterday afternoon after working out pretty hard in the morning, and I had a date to lift weights with my neighbor before I could make dinner, so I had a few almonds (6) to hold me over and get me through my workout. If it weren't for the workout date, I'd have just had an early dinner.

I plan to add a little snack when I get this hungry, cuz I am working out daily. I'll just find something that is low carb like nuts or another HNS and keep the calories below 100. I didn't see a bump in weight this morning, like I have in the past when I've gone off plan with high carb food. So, I think this will work and I only will add the extra snack in when I get that super gnawing in the gut hunger, not just craving a snack or when I'm a little hungry.

Happy Friday to all and wishing you a great On Plan Weekend! Onward and downward
raven59 is offline   Reply With Quote