Old 02-15-2014, 10:30 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 204/180/150

Height: 5'1"

Good evening everyone!
Skelely331 good for you on your 3 lb loss!
Weekends have always been my weakness but so far so good! I have zero junk food in the house so that helps. Spent a good portion of the afternoon cooking a couple of recipes out of the cookbook. I made the turkey meatloaf, it was very good. So now I have enough left for a few days.
I had lunch out with friends at a Mexican restaurant and I did just fine. No chips and salsa!
Hope everyone had a productive day on plan!
geo56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:13 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by patzi View Post
Hello....
So glad to see you ... Nice to see someone that was there when I was losing the weight. Good luck to you...

Patzi
Thanks, Patzi! Hope you are well! And thanks, everyone, for the welcome. I know it can get old, boring and frustrating fast. Hope to be able to encourage all of you!
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 06:14 AM   #93  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Good morning!

It's Monday and a new week. Had a pretty good weekend, didn't follow the pre-conditioning to the tee but today I start the yellow menu days 1-4 and this is when the lbs start to fall off along with the inches!! At least it did when I did this the first time! Super excited to actually start the plan and I'm praying that I can get thru it 100% this time!

The weekend seemed quiet on the forum, hope to hear from everyone today!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:20 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 182/160/135

Height: 5'4

Unhappy

Happy Monday everyone! I'm just not feeling it today. Not sure why. I weighed in at the center on Saturday and was down 4.5 in a week. Very excited about that but for some reason today I just wanna give in to temptation. I was very hungry yesterday and also this morning. I haven't cheated in the last two days by that much at all. I usually don't cheat but I had a few bites of white cheddar popcorn I even had a fiber drink yesterday because I was so hungry.
bombshellinprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:36 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 205/160/155

Height: 5' 7.5"

My digital scale is hateful!!! I was so psyched to step on the scale this morning. My husband has been a great coach this weekend when I wanted to give in to temptation. I felt so hungry (mental, all mental), but I didn't cave. So, when I stepped on the scale and it showed a 5 pound loss, I was beyond thrilled. When I moved the scale to show Chris the readout, it jumped up not one, not two, not even three pounds, but EIGHT WHOLE POUNDS!
Guess who'll be shopping for an analog scale this evening.
AshleyRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:41 AM   #96  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombshellinprogress View Post
Happy Monday everyone! I'm just not feeling it today. Not sure why. I weighed in at the center on Saturday and was down 4.5 in a week. Very excited about that but for some reason today I just wanna give in to temptation. I was very hungry yesterday and also this morning. I haven't cheated in the last two days by that much at all. I usually don't cheat but I had a few bites of white cheddar popcorn I even had a fiber drink yesterday because I was so hungry.
Are you on the green menu now? If you are still hungry call your MRC center and talk to someone and they can adjust things for you.
AND WOOT WOOT on the big weight loss!!!

Last edited by skelley331; 02-17-2014 at 09:44 AM.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:41 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 235.5/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Congrats on the weight loss bombshell !!! very cool.

I find when I am very hungry will drink some warmer water and for whatever reason it helps!

I have had a tough couple of weeks... I am an emotional eater - and I just kicked my room-mate out of my house due to trust issues. Unfortunately I am now feeling major amounts of guilt - because this person is homeless now. But I am tryign to stay strong as he actually got into all my liquor and drank it,along with some lies etc. Some of the alcohol was sealed and I was keeping it for a special occasion. (like when I have finished my weight loss-or my parents anniversary)

I did better yesterday and am hoping/prayer I can do 100% again today.

Good luck everyone... I hope you have a fantastic day!

Last edited by Lady67; 02-17-2014 at 09:42 AM.
Lady67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:42 AM   #98  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyRae View Post
My digital scale is hateful!!! I was so psyched to step on the scale this morning. My husband has been a great coach this weekend when I wanted to give in to temptation. I felt so hungry (mental, all mental), but I didn't cave. So, when I stepped on the scale and it showed a 5 pound loss, I was beyond thrilled. When I moved the scale to show Chris the readout, it jumped up not one, not two, not even three pounds, but EIGHT WHOLE POUNDS!
Guess who'll be shopping for an analog scale this evening.
OMG, what kind of scale do you have? I use the health o meter scale and I've tried stepping off and back on thinking it might move down LOL but nope it stayed true to the first number.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:43 AM   #99  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady67 View Post
Congrats on the weight loss bombshell !!! very cool.

I find when I am very hungry will drink some warmer water and for whatever reason it helps!

I have had a tough couple of weeks... I am an emotional eater - and I just kicked my room-mate out of my house due to trust issues. Unfortunately I am now feeling major amounts of guilt - because this person is homeless now. But I am tryign to stay strong as he actually got into all my liquor and drank it,along with some lies etc. Some of the alcohol was sealed and I was keeping it for a special occasion. (like when I have finished my weight loss-or my parents anniversary)

I did better yesterday and am hoping/prayer I can do 100% again today.

Good luck everyone... I hope you have a fantastic day!
Stay strong, it's hard I know but if you can't trust someone you never will.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:15 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 182/160/135

Height: 5'4

Ok so at work I did eat a miniature hershey's and although I do feel guilty I feel as though it hit the spot for something. Yes, I'm on green menu now so I'll give it another day or two and see how things go. Usually I'm better during the week so maybe things will straighten out and I'll be fine. Thanks to all of you for your support
bombshellinprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 03:40 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 205/160/155

Height: 5' 7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelley331 View Post
OMG, what kind of scale do you have? I use the health o meter scale and I've tried stepping off and back on thinking it might move down LOL but nope it stayed true to the first number.
I'm not sure of the brand, but I bought it from Target. If I get off and step back on, it usually fluctuates 1/2 a pound, but I couldn't believe when it went up 8 pounds simply by moving the silly thing a couple of inches.
AshleyRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:25 PM   #102  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Ok so at work I did eat a miniature hershey's and although I do feel guilty I feel as though it hit the spot for something. Yes, I'm on green menu now so I'll give it another day or two and see how things go. Usually I'm better during the week so maybe things will straighten out and I'll be fine. Thanks to all of you for your support
I've been where you are and it's tough, I love the mini Hershey's bars! I'm just on day one of the yellow menu and it's 4:24 and I'm hungry so I'm waiting to get off at 5 so I can go home and fix supper. The first time I did this it wasn't this hard not sure why it is now.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:40 PM   #103  
Idaho

Height: 5'7"

Lady67 - sorry you are going through such a stressful time right now, that stinks. If there were trust issues, try not to feel guilty, you did the right thing. Hang in there!

Skelley331 - Hello yellow menu!!

AshleyRae - I would take that scale back if you still can!!

Bombshellinprogress - 4.5!!! That is awesome!!

geo56 - Congratulations on staying on plan at the Mexican restaurant. That would be tough for me! I am going to have to try the turkey meatloaf, that sounds good!

I weigh myself on Saturdays. I lost 4 pounds last week. I have had low energy the past two days. I am fighting off a cold (sore throat, etc.) so I'm sure that is it. It is an absolutely gorgeous day here in Idaho, blue sky and sunny! I was thinking some more about our conversations about getting bored of the chicken/fish, etc. On some plans, after a certain time, you can substitute the shakes or bars for meals (or parts of meals if it is lunch) a few days a week. Just something else to keep in mind

Everyone hang in there and have a good week, we can do this. It is encouraging to hear about everyone's results! You keep me motivated! Happy President's Day!
selway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:51 PM   #104  

Quote:
Hi there!
Sometimes when I've lost a ton in one week, that's when I have the hardest time staying on plan. It's like you relax a little bit. Hang in there! And remember, "no" is a muscle - gotta use it to make it stronger!
Old 02-17-2014, 05:52 PM   #105  

Pre-conditioning day 5. Feel great so far, but am really quite hungry between 3pm and dinner. Just hanging in there as best I can for now with lots of water! Looking forward to starting meta protein in a few days and adding HNS.