Old 02-21-2014, 02:56 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 235.5/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

woot! congrats skelley!!!

Well happy Friday everyone!

After the ex-husband issue and the ex-bf issue of last week, I finally had to tell myself that I want to loose the next 35 more than I want that brownie or that milkyway!

so, here I go........ I have been on plan all day and I plan on staying on plan the rest of the day.....
Lady67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:48 PM   #152  
Idaho

Height: 5'7"

Go AshleyRae and AshleyRae's mom!!! You can do it!!

Skelley331 - goodbye yellow! Just from looking at it, that seems like the toughest one. Great job!

Lady67 - Wow, sounds like you've had some junk to deal with. Good job being on plan all day. I know during my "dark days" I definitely turned to food for comfort - something that I am learning to change.

Happy Friday everyone! I weigh in on Saturdays. When I hit my first 25 lbs gone, I am treating myself to a pedicure. I've only had 2 that I can think of, so this is a treat for me. I am hoping that I hit this mark tomorrow! I have been working the plan all week - except that I didn't realize how many carbs are in lemon and lime juice. I cook my chicken and tilapia with them often and will have to find other alternatives!

I hope everyone has a great day and a great, on plan, weekend!
selway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 04:36 PM   #153  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Hello everyone: Happy Friday and looking forward to the weekend, I've got it all planned out for my blue menu!!! Going to the boat sport and travel show and whitetail deer expo tomorrow so I'm taking my little cooler with water and my hns's and will have it all ready!!!

Welcome Ashley Rae and your mom!!!

Lady67: Good for you, you can do this!!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 12:08 AM   #154  

S/C/G: 227.5 / 211 / 165

Height: 5'4"

Hi, I'm a newbie.

Thank you all for your stories. They are helpful and inspiring. I just finished preconditioning and started the beige menu today. I lost 4 pounds this week during preconditioning. It wasn't easy. I had mild headaches the first few days and was tired. Yesterday, I would've killed someone for a cheeseburger. But everyday it gets easier, I think. I see a lot of you craving chocolate, but all I'm craving is red meat. It's crazy!

I hope to become an active member of this board because I surely need encouragement. I've never tried any kind of diet like this before, so it's been an interesting week. And I am already tired of chicken! Anyway, just wanted to say hi! and you are not alone.
tractorbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 01:07 AM   #155  
Idaho

Tractorbeam - welcome!!! It sounds like you rocked preconditioning!! I'm on the beige menu too. After looking at the blue and yellow menus, I think we're lucky - a lot more choices.

Off to bed, but wanted to say hi. Have a great weekend!
Old 02-22-2014, 07:04 AM   #156  

I forgot to report my maintenance weigh in.

I weighed in and am still 5 pounds under goal, so am happy with that.

I still weigh in every week or every other week. I need this to keep on tract and I still journal every day everything I eat and drink.

Welcome tractorteam and ashley rae and mom

Skelley.. you have it together .. Cooler and HNS.. I have a weekend with festivites and I have my cooler and HNS ready to go.. It can be done.

Lady 67, you can stay on plan. I know you can do it. Issues sure do get in the way of our mind and food. Have been there.

Yesterday, was waiting to hear about daughter's biopsy, and thank God it was good, but in old days would have eaten everything in house and more, but I guess with the new me, I don't do that anymore, and is it easy, no, but it can be done.

If I forgot to say welcome to a newbie, or forgot to congratulate someone, not intentional. It is amazing what I miss when not on every day.

Have a great weekend, stay on plan and think thin.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:14 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 204/180/150

Height: 5'1"

Good morning!
I am on the green menu. I was just curious what the difference is between green and beige. Is anyone familiar with both of them?
I am ok with the green menu, I just wish I could have a fruit and starch for breakfast!
Good job everyone.
Keep the focus this weekend. I will be going out tomorrow for an early birthday dinner. I was thinking Red Lobster and getting grilled fish of some kind and double order of broccoli. My family knows I don't want any kind of cake.
Have a great day!
geo56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 09:09 AM   #158  
Idaho

Geo56 - the green and beige menus (at least the ones I have) are essentially the same foods, just 6 oz of protein for lunch and dinner instead of 4 oz. The beige is for people over 200 lbs and then we switch to green when we get below that. There may be other circumstances why people are on beige - but that's what I know.

Ugh! I just got on the scale and only lost one pound last week! I know any loss is good, I'm just surprised. Oh well.
Old 02-22-2014, 10:39 AM   #159  

S/C/G: 227.5 / 211 / 165

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for the welcome!

Can I just drink the HNS with my meal? I live 45 minutes away from the nearest center, so I weigh-in once a week. I always have the most random questions that I can never remember when I'm actually at the center.

My starting weight was 227.5. My paperwork says I'm on the Meta-slim program. I've never been skinny or small, so I'm shooting for 160.
tractorbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 12:27 PM   #160  

Selway, thanks for the clarification. I just squeeked under the 200 lb when I started the green menu.
Tractorbeam, I am under the understanding that you have to drink a HNS with breakfast and lunch so the ratio of carbs to protein will be correct. It is optional to have one midmorning. I have my creamy hns after supper. I am on the green menu. Hope this helps.
Old 02-22-2014, 08:51 PM   #161  

S/C/G: 182/160/135

Height: 5'4

I got my 10 pound stone today!! joined February 2nd and I'm down 11.5 lbs and 17.5 inches!!!! So happy!!

Last edited by bombshellinprogress; 02-22-2014 at 08:51 PM.
bombshellinprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 09:42 PM   #162  

Congratulations bombshellinprogress! Great job! Hopefully I wont be too far behind you! I am on vacation so I missed my second weigh in. I joined Feb 3rd.
Let's keep it going!
Old 02-22-2014, 10:12 PM   #163  
Idaho

Bombshellinprogress - Congratulations!!!!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Old 02-23-2014, 08:13 AM   #164  

Bombshellinprogress...

Great report of weight loss. Be proud of yourself and keep up the good work.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 09:43 AM   #165  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Tractorbeam - Welcome! You can do this. Proud of you for your courage to begin! I remember those first cravings. You'll get through it, promise.

Bombshellinprogress - woo hoo!!!

Patzi- so glad you got good biopsy news.

I weighed in yesterday - officially down 5.5 in first week. 15 to go!

Last edited by hatethesweatpants; 02-23-2014 at 09:45 AM.
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote