Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 05:59 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/163

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz View Post
I went to WI this morning and

I HIT MY GOAL

I actually was .5 below goal. I'm so thrilled as I have 3 weeks before stablization to lose a little more. I would like to get to 155 by the time I start maintainence, which I think is a realistic goal--it's just 6.5 more pounds.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is wonderful news!!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:02 PM   #137  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTUCKLY View Post
Update on Alex

My hand -r- shaken so bad, the Dr called said the found a spot on her left Lung from the Cat scan, he is sending it to the Cooks Dr we will see Tuesday. We will repeat cat scan to see if it is growing. Please pray for my baby...
Oh my goodness! You must be so scared. I will pray for her and for you!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:07 PM   #138  

I WI today and lost 3.5 lbs of the 8 I had gained. But I started over Monday with a new attitude. And it seems to be easy right now. I have actually stayed OP for 4 days. Which was hard to do just a week ago. Maybe I will actually make it to week 2 of stabilization. I also got to be on the Radio. Our center was having an open house and they asked me to do a testimonial on the air. So I did. They gave me a free box of drinks.

Good Luck everyone on getting through Halloween!
Old 10-31-2008, 08:28 AM   #139  
Dixie

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste View Post
Ok, I need to post some new pics in the profile still but here is a more recent pic for the avatar....
<GASP> Denise OH MY GOSH - LOVE THE NEW PIC!!!!!! You Look So Beautiful.....
Old 10-31-2008, 09:54 AM   #140  

S/C/G: 217/217/175

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingARMom View Post
I WI today and lost 3.5 lbs of the 8 I had gained. But I started over Monday with a new attitude. And it seems to be easy right now. I have actually stayed OP for 4 days. Which was hard to do just a week ago. Maybe I will actually make it to week 2 of stabilization. I also got to be on the Radio. Our center was having an open house and they asked me to do a testimonial on the air. So I did. They gave me a free box of drinks.

CONGRATS! Step by step!
Old 10-31-2008, 12:29 PM   #141  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Just wanted to check in. I've been WAY out of touch for quite a while. I was doing great this week until we went to a buffet breakfast meeting yesterday. NOT a good idea. I ate whatever I saw that looked good and then had a reuben for lunch and twizzlers, a mixed drink and a pretzel for dinner (theater food b/c we saw "Phantom" last night).

Anyway, WI @ 11am AFTER running @ the gym and was up another .5 lb. That's about 4 lbs MORE than before my NYC trip. However, they did say I should have WI before running as I'm probably holding water. So, I'll be totally OP today and WI again tomorrow AM. I know I was down 2 lbs yesterday to about 127.5 probably and I was so upset to see that 129.5 today. I know that's still great, but I DON'T want to get back into the 130s again!

I hope you all are doing AWESOME! I think of the group a lot but there's just too much yucky stuff going on and so little time, I can barely check in! Take care and Happy Halloween everyone.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:40 PM   #142  
fab4two

S/C/G: 289/277/165

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz View Post
I went to WI this morning and

I HIT MY GOAL

I actually was .5 below goal. I'm so thrilled as I have 3 weeks before stablization to lose a little more. I would like to get to 155 by the time I start maintainence, which I think is a realistic goal--it's just 6.5 more pounds.
Congratulations!!!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 12:48 PM   #143  
fab4two

Default Yeah!!!

WI today and down another 4 lbs!!!! i'm really baffeled because it's also 'that time'. I guess really pushing the water (like I've been doing) is really paying off.

I'm at a total loss of 17.5 in 4 weeks!!
I'm celebrating .......with a salad!!!

On a side note, I tried the fiber drink for the first time today. I drank it about 1 hour before I ate lunch and I'm struggling to finish my chicken salad....

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Halloween!!
Old 10-31-2008, 01:01 PM   #144  

S/C/G: 294/271/165

Height: 5"7

JSTUCKLEY, just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you and Alex. Stay strong. God will lead the way.
Missy
Old 10-31-2008, 01:09 PM   #145  
fab4two

Quote:
Originally Posted by snflrgrl1962 View Post
Denise...OMG!!!!! You look fabulous!!! You are truly an inspiration!

Ok....I have been offically back on track for one week. I WI today and have lost 3 of the 6lbs I had gained. I will have to say it is much harder this time, but I am going to do it.
Hi Sharon,

Congratualtions on your 3 lbs!

What area of Georgia are you in?
Old 10-31-2008, 01:11 PM   #146  
fab4two

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4littleboys View Post
I have lost 41 lbs on MRC since August. I have been taking flax, vitamins, and MRC 6. I am wondering what your thoughts are on the corti-trim? I am thinking of taking it, as it is supposed to help with belly fat. I am wondering if any of you are noticing that it really is helping in that area, or if it's making a difference at all? Thanks for your thoughts!

Aspen
I really like it. I started taking it from day one so I can't say if it makes the difference or just the diet but I'm steadily loosing inches in by girth/belly region!
Old 10-31-2008, 01:17 PM   #147  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingARMom View Post

Good job! And how cool that you got to be on the radio!
Old 10-31-2008, 01:36 PM   #148  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4two View Post
WI today and down another 4 lbs!!!! i'm really baffeled because it's also 'that time'. I guess really pushing the water (like I've been doing) is really paying off.

I'm at a total loss of 17.5 in 4 weeks!!
I'm celebrating .......with a salad!!!

On a side note, I tried the fiber drink for the first time today. I drank it about 1 hour before I ate lunch and I'm struggling to finish my chicken salad....

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Halloween!!
Congrats on the loss!
Old 10-31-2008, 01:39 PM   #149  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTUCKLY View Post
Update on Alex

My hand -r- shaken so bad, the Dr called said the found a spot on her left Lung from the Cat scan, he is sending it to the Cooks Dr we will see Tuesday. We will repeat cat scan to see if it is growing. Please pray for my baby...

I'm so sorry.....
Old 10-31-2008, 02:08 PM   #150  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

I usually take my pills (mrc6 and pt) about an hour before I eat. I always try to make it a half hour, but it always ends up to be an hour.
Do you think it makes a difference?
Closed Thread