Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 02:27 PM   #421  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dla View Post
I just read your post and am sitting here crying. Thanks for the response!
OH NO!!!! Don't cry.... unless you need to? Sometimes I just "need to" and then I'm good. Are you ok?
Old 11-20-2008, 04:45 PM   #422  
dla
Denise

S/C/G: 321/ticker/175

Height: 5'-10"

I'm good....just really tired, which isn't helping anything. I wasn't prepared for the emotional journey part of this. It started hitting me in a wave all at once in the last week and I am kind of still reeling.

A good cry is in order the next time I have some time to myself!
Old 11-20-2008, 05:30 PM   #423  

Height: 5'10"

Default 60 lbs GONE!

I just had to post today. I met my first goal of 60 lbs by Thanksgiving (& a whole week early)! I just wanted to see my ticker "at goal" for a little while.

I'll be adding my new 30 lbs goal by mid-March to my ticker soon.

A big thank you to namaste - you truly are an inspiration. I don't think I would have made it this far on my journey without you. Your kind words & insight, not to mention the intimate information you've given about your own journey have motivated me & kept my head above water (or should I say my head away from the refrigerator & drive thru window)?!

dla: Yes, I am more "alive" than I've been in a long while. I can't say that I was depressed but definitely had a lot of negative feelings about my body. This program & the support of 3FCs is wonderful. You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work!
Old 11-20-2008, 10:06 PM   #424  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by dla View Post
I'm good....just really tired, which isn't helping anything. I wasn't prepared for the emotional journey part of this. It started hitting me in a wave all at once in the last week and I am kind of still reeling.

A good cry is in order the next time I have some time to myself!
Ahhh, I see. And from experience, you are going to be fine.... and better for it once you work through the emotions. It only makes you stronger. Treat yourself well, and with love. And know that we are all here for you.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:11 PM   #425  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfatnomore View Post
I just had to post today. I met my first goal of 60 lbs by Thanksgiving (& a whole week early)! I just wanted to see my ticker "at goal" for a little while.

I'll be adding my new 30 lbs goal by mid-March to my ticker soon.

A big thank you to namaste - you truly are an inspiration. I don't think I would have made it this far on my journey without you. Your kind words & insight, not to mention the intimate information you've given about your own journey have motivated me & kept my head above water (or should I say my head away from the refrigerator & drive thru window)?!

dla: Yes, I am more "alive" than I've been in a long while. I can't say that I was depressed but definitely had a lot of negative feelings about my body. This program & the support of 3FCs is wonderful. You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work!
Congratulations!!! WHOA! I'm soooo happy for you!

and you're welcome. I'm glad to have shared this experience with you.... and by the way, you would have done just fine without me.... but it sure is nice to have friends to share the journey with!
Old 11-21-2008, 10:57 AM   #426  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

namaste you have way about telling (feelings) that I think hit close to home for all of us. I to have had all them, and it is nice to read that other people feel the same.

I went to WI in on Wend and I was up 1 pound (still under goal) anyways I had my jeans on, I have Stabilization class on the 25th, Right before Thanksgiving, whats funny is all mo long I was worried about Thanksgiving like someone just shove food in my mouth!!! Then today I sat here and said man I can have control over what I eat and don't eat!!! That is why I got fat in the 1st place no self control, not caring what I was eating as long as it was food!!! So I am going to do the U-Trun before I hit the food table, I am going to plan out what I will and will not eat and stick with it.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:01 AM   #427  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTUCKLY View Post
namaste you have way about telling (feelings) that I think hit close to home for all of us. I to have had all them, and it is nice to read that other people feel the same.

I went to WI in on Wend and I was up 1 pound (still under goal) anyways I had my jeans on, I have Stabilization class on the 25th, Right before Thanksgiving, whats funny is all mo long I was worried about Thanksgiving like someone just shove food in my mouth!!! Then today I sat here and said man I can have control over what I eat and don't eat!!! That is why I got fat in the 1st place no self control, not caring what I was eating as long as it was food!!! So I am going to do the U-Trun before I hit the food table, I am going to plan out what I will and will not eat and stick with it.
Thanks, it's nice to share and feel like you're understood.... we're all here together, right now, for a reason and it's wonderful to be able to have such good supportive friends when you need them!

How is your daughter? Any new info?

Those jeans probably weighed a 1lb! Good job recognizing that you are the one that can make the choice of what you eat/don't eat and make that U Turn! Good for you!
Old 11-21-2008, 11:02 AM   #428  
Denise

Also.... everyone.... we've moved over to Thread 30. See you there.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:27 PM   #429  
Carrie

S/C/G: 194/163/135

Height: 5'4"

[QUOTE=dla;2452633]The rocks that my center does are those shiny glass stones that you sometimes find in the bottom of floral arrangements. They use the bigger ones and paint the number on them in metallic marker. I have thought about getting a jar and using the smaller ones for each pound that I lose....sort of a good visual reminder.

Yes...40 pounds since August 1st. I can't believe the difference in my quality of life so far and I'm not even half way there.[/QUOTE

Hi Denise,
I'm ALLLLLLLLLLL over this one!! In fact, I'm soooo hitting Michael's today to get my set of rocks!!! What a perfect display! The jar holding all the rocks symbolizing the one pounders sure beats the "beef fat" on a plate! Ha Thanks for the great idea!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:21 PM   #430  
Aprilw94

Hi everyone!
I have been on this program before and had huge success...74lbs to be exact! So over the last year I have had no disciplin at all what so ever and gained back 55lbs. So I am starting over and reaching for a new goal which is another 80lbs. I don't have an MRC in my state but I am able to get the drinks and very similar supplements. Sooooo.... I am going to be getting very involved on this message board for my accountability!!! Thanks everyone!

Last edited by aprilw94; 11-22-2008 at 08:22 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:17 PM   #431  
Denise

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilw94 View Post
Hi everyone!
I have been on this program before and had huge success...74lbs to be exact! So over the last year I have had no disciplin at all what so ever and gained back 55lbs. So I am starting over and reaching for a new goal which is another 80lbs. I don't have an MRC in my state but I am able to get the drinks and very similar supplements. Sooooo.... I am going to be getting very involved on this message board for my accountability!!! Thanks everyone!

Hi! Come over to thread 30!
Old 12-01-2008, 01:27 PM   #432  
Melissa

S/C/G: 208.8/164.8/135 - 44.0lbs down

Height: 5'5"

Default New to 3FC and restarting MRC

Hi everyone! I hpoe I am posting to the right kind of thread

I am new to 3FC. I went to MRC 2 years ago and lost 20lbs in about two months. I have since gained it back plus ten, but it is my own damn fault. MRC is great. It is the only diet that I have easily lost weight. I have to be completely disciplined and eat right, drink my water and work out though!
Old 12-01-2008, 04:44 PM   #433  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovekotilab View Post
Hi everyone! I hpoe I am posting to the right kind of thread

I am new to 3FC. I went to MRC 2 years ago and lost 20lbs in about two months. I have since gained it back plus ten, but it is my own damn fault. MRC is great. It is the only diet that I have easily lost weight. I have to be completely disciplined and eat right, drink my water and work out though!
Welcome to 3FC and back to MRC. Be warned, it can be more difficult the second time around, but you know it works, so that makes it easier.
Join us on Take 30 - that's our latest general discussion thread.
Closed Thread