Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 01:13 PM   #121  
Katie

S/C/G: 205/198/150

Height: 5 Ft. 4 In

rn5192008 I just started back on MRC last week....So I too am a newbie...again. I signed up originally in January and never really took it seriously, but this time I am going to persevere 100%. I live in Brunswick, GA so we are not too far apart. Are you surving all of the Rain and Wind from Fay. I am sitting in my office at work (which is by the Marina here on St. Simons Island) and the windows are creeking...kind of scary.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:39 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 197/179/145

Height: 5'7

Hi There About The Internal Cleasing Pills The Center In Savannah Told Me To Take 2 Before Bed Everynight Were You Told Different? Going To Wi Tuesday Morning Maybe I Get To Sign The 20 Lb Board Then That Would Be A Great Birthday Present Being That It Is My 32nd Bd Monday. Everyone Here Is Doing So Good
Old 08-21-2008, 01:57 PM   #123  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

Quote:
Originally Posted by twins8831 View Post
Hi There About The Internal Cleasing Pills The Center In Savannah Told Me To Take 2 Before Bed Everynight Were You Told Different? Going To Wi Tuesday Morning Maybe I Get To Sign The 20 Lb Board Then That Would Be A Great Birthday Present Being That It Is My 32nd Bd Monday. Everyone Here Is Doing So Good
I was told to take 2 cleansing pills @ 10 am and at 2pm

It so hard for me to remember to take them I wounder if maybe Ill take mine before bed also.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:59 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 261/240/150

Height: 5'2"

kclewis5606 as you can tell I'm a rn work at Shands but off today sitting in my apt. looking out the patio door the wind is coming through pretty strong scary that i can hear it in the hallway of my apt building making my front door creak.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:59 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/163

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTUCKLY View Post
I was told to take 2 cleansing pills @ 10 am and at 2pm

It so hard for me to remember to take them I wounder if maybe Ill take mine before bed also.
At first I was told to take them at 10 and 2 but then they suggested I take them at bedtime and move my dinner flax to bed also. That was because things were not moving along so well- if you get my drift.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:00 PM   #126  
One Meal At A Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo View Post
So I survived the first day back on the yellow menu - I actually kinda enjoyed it - the feeling of being back in control & knowing what I needed to eat, I guess. Got up this morning & in 24 hrs I was down 4.5 lbs! Can we say water retention??? Holy schmoly!

Question for those who take the triphala/internal cleanser. Were your instructions to take it between meals like the bottle says? I've never used it before, but it was part of my starter package. I can ask when I go in for a weigh-in, but figured someone here would know.

Oh, and I'm stretching my MRC-6 - I still have the cheap-o version from iherb, but I also bought some MRC-6 when I signed up (had to buy something as part of the re-enroll special). I'm taking one of each with each meal. We'll see how that goes.
I love the MRC-6

I take 2 before I eat and I feel smaller sense I started taking them....
Old 08-21-2008, 02:02 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/163

Just back from WI - down 3.5 today for a total of 4 this week. My biggest loss. Proof that if you just follow the program and don't cheat at all - It Works! Imagine that. This is giving me motivation and breaks my plateau from before my vacation in July.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:02 PM   #128  
One Meal At A Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingARMom View Post
At first I was told to take them at 10 and 2 but then they suggested I take them at bedtime and move my dinner flax to bed also. That was because things were not moving along so well- if you get my drift.

Girl I get your drift,

Same thing with me, it just ant moving, maybe Ill try doing the flax @ bed time also... Something is going to have to give some where!!!! Let me know if it gets u moving.....

How many do u take 2 or 4?

Last edited by JSTUCKLY; 08-21-2008 at 02:03 PM.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:04 PM   #129  
One Meal At A Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingARMom View Post
Just back from WI - down 3.5 today for a total of 4 this week. My biggest loss. Proof that if you just follow the program and don't cheat at all - It Works! Imagine that. This is giving me motivation and breaks my plateau from before my vacation in July.

wow 4 pounds u go girl
Old 08-21-2008, 02:05 PM   #130  

Height: 5'10"

momofboys: Thanks for the tip on HyVee & Baker's. I found the Diet RootBeer at HyVee. I'll have to see if Baker's carries the Diet Chocolate.

shenanigan
: I had a heckuva time with getting the lumps out of the HNS, etc. I finally found a trick & haven't seen any lumps since. At work, I use the hot water from the coffee pot & fill my cup with about 4 oz - I stir it with a knife & all of the lumps are gone in about 30 seconds. I fill the rest of my cup with ice. Some of the ice melts right ways but it cools it down quickly. At home, I either do the same thing or use tap water & put it in the microwave for 45 seconds. It reminds me of making jello - for some reason boiling water does the trick.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:06 PM   #131  

WorkingARMom: Congrats on your loss! That's so awesome. I need to WI tomorrow. I'm still fretting since the scale didn't go down on Monday. We'll see!
Old 08-21-2008, 02:14 PM   #132  

SchoonCR: I just read your post. You have quite the sense of humor! Also, I noticed your weight loss. Congrats on doing so well. I'm super jealous - I swear men lose so much faster than women. My husband has been so supportive & eats the same breakfast & supper as I do. He's 6'2" & has gone from 260 to 244 since I've started. He also has an occasional beer or two & dessert. Now, why won't my body do that?!?
Old 08-21-2008, 02:18 PM   #133  

dla: Looks like you're off to a great start. You've lost 13 lbs since you started!? That rocks. Do you go to the center in Omaha? I go to the Bellevue center.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:43 PM   #134  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfatnomore View Post
I had a heckuva time with getting the lumps out of the HNS, etc. I finally found a trick & haven't seen any lumps since. At work, I use the hot water from the coffee pot & fill my cup with about 4 oz - I stir it with a knife & all of the lumps are gone in about 30 seconds. I fill the rest of my cup with ice. Some of the ice melts right ways but it cools it down quickly. At home, I either do the same thing or use tap water & put it in the microwave for 45 seconds. It reminds me of making jello - for some reason boiling water does the trick.[/FONT]
Tupperware makes a great shaker that's worked well for me - their Quick Shake container. You can see it on their website. Mine is ancient - but it still works.
http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/...r=P10055804000
Old 08-21-2008, 03:20 PM   #135  
Dixie

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo View Post
So I survived the first day back on the yellow menu - I actually kinda enjoyed it - the feeling of being back in control & knowing what I needed to eat, I guess. Got up this morning & in 24 hrs I was down 4.5 lbs! Can we say water retention??? Holy schmoly!

Question for those who take the triphala/internal cleanser. Were your instructions to take it between meals like the bottle says? I've never used it before, but it was part of my starter package. I can ask when I go in for a weigh-in, but figured someone here would know.

Oh, and I'm stretching my MRC-6 - I still have the cheap-o version from iherb, but I also bought some MRC-6 when I signed up (had to buy something as part of the re-enroll special). I'm taking one of each with each meal. We'll see how that goes.
There are actually two different cleansers, one is called Guggul <sp> that you take between your meals in the day time and the other is Internal Cleanser Triphala which is the one you take at bedtime. Very effective
Closed Thread