Old 01-11-2008, 01:25 PM   #61  

Michelle - Hope you feel better

Ruth - You too!!

Flo - WOO HOO - great job!!!

Waving Hi to everyone -have a great day!!!
SweetP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 02:11 PM   #62  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Still busy, busy, busy . . .
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 07:00 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 233/231/160

Height: 5'6

Thank You Sweet P! I am pretty excited!
Floprieto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:53 PM   #64  
Shrinky Dink

S/C/G: 215/157/142

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floprieto View Post
Hi Ladies!

Today is officially my first week weigh in:
I have lost .... drumrolls ....: 6 pounds !!!

Amazing!!! 6 pounds gone for good!!! It is definitely worth a little dance

:broc :

This brings my weight from 208 to 202 in One week!

Onderland Here i Come... I will be here next week !!!

Florence
Congrats! That is happy news!
Andiemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:13 PM   #65  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Placed my first order!

My daughter and I are going to do this together. She is in a wedding and wants to lose 25 by July. Then her sister is getting married in a year and I'd like to lose 75 by then.

I forgot to order oatmeal!!! How could I do that? I knew better than to order peach but I did want to try some because I eat steel cut oatmeal most mornings now.

I can't wait to start! For now, we are going to try to cut back on carbs so we don't get the big headache in the first few days. I have cut my calories to 1000 so it shouldn't be so bad.

We ordered shakes, bars, pudding and the package that has the hot drinks. We are heavy on the shakes. Hopefully, we'll get some oatmeal and other things to try in our free week.
brookelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:05 PM   #66  

Great Job Flo!
Zeute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:38 PM   #67  
Master of disaster

S/C/G: 269/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Wonderful job Flo!!

Brooke, I never did get a head ache. I was STARVING though!! You probably won't get a huge loss the first week since you will have lost some before you started. (Does that make sense?) Just don't get frustrated.

I'm still stuck at 252. Do you think the scale will move? Other than last night, I was completely, totally on program. I'm back on and doing fine. I'm going to increase my water to 125 ounces and start adding exercise. I'll start at 10 minutes and add 1 minute every day until I hit 30 minutes. Things should start moving.

Tomorrow I'm having my very stylish, beautiful friend talk to my daughter about growing up and making good choices. She works as a youth counselor in Bible Study and is very successful with kids. My girl has to make her own choices, but I need to make sure I've done everything I can to influence her to make better choices.... That way if she does something stupid, I don't have to deal with my feelings of guilt on top of whatever mess she gets herself into.

Be good,
michelle127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:50 PM   #68  

Thank you girls for sharing my exciment! I am very happy with my loss!

Michelle: do not get discouraged.... It will move down!

Brooke: I did not have an headache either... It was a pretty smooth road once i started cooking with the Medifast food. I put a few of my favorites recipe... give them a try, they are delicious!

Florence
Old 01-12-2008, 12:40 AM   #69  
girl in the public eye!

S/C/G: 270/262/140

Height: 5'5

Default Help!

This is my first week on Medifast. I have been doing pretty good all week long and I really like it. But right now I am STARVING and feeling shakey. I am trying so hard to just get passed it. Ugh!!!!!!
belleamiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 01:24 AM   #70  
Shrinky Dink

S/C/G: 215/157/142

Quote:
Originally Posted by belleamiee View Post
This is my first week on Medifast. I have been doing pretty good all week long and I really like it. But right now I am STARVING and feeling shakey. I am trying so hard to just get passed it. Ugh!!!!!!
Hi Belleamiee,
I started Medifast last Friday so this is the end of my first week, too. I have done fine and stayed on program but tonight I am feeling very hungry! So, no advice really....just wanted to say, I hear ya!
Hang in there! I've read that it will get better!

Here's a little
Andiemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 08:01 AM   #71  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Congrats to all the MFing losers - that's a compliment, chickies!
to those of us still struggling to be 100% on plan.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 08:22 AM   #72  
Gettin' Veggie With It!

S/C/G: 02/16/11 196/184/125

Hi group,

Yesterday I blew it. I was on plan all day until I had my last meal. I ended up cooking Swedish meatballs and rolls for my family and just couldn't help myself. I ate the noodles! It was the first time off of plan since I had mashed potatoes at Christmas. Almost immediately though, after eating the bread my stomach hurt. Even this morning I woke up with a bit of uncomfortable grumbling. Has anyone else experienced that after going off plan for a meal? Now what I need to do is remember the feeling and just not do that again. Oh and I also gained a pound and a half! That one floored me. The roll and noodles were not worth that.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Keep on medifasting.

Jen
abovethedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 09:00 AM   #73  

Well, my official weigh-in isn't until Monday morning, but so far I've lost 5.4 pounds!

You know, I'm not cooking a different meal for my DH and DD. They're eating what I eat if I'm cooking for dinner. It's just as healthy for them as it is for me is what I figure. Plus my husband eats out for lunch most days and my daughter eats at her preschool. They're getting lots of empty carbs during the day.

Today for breakfast I'm having oatmeal. I already had my cappuccino and I'm having blueberry oatmeal for breakfast. I'll fix my daughter oatmeal, too. Luckily she's still at the stage where she wants to eat what Mama's eating. Yesterday at school, they made homemade rolls. The smell alone just about killed me, but I made it, somehow.

Congratulations to everyone who has seen a loss this week!
magnolia blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 11:58 AM   #74  

Height: 5' 7"

How is the blueberry oatmeal? i have to order oatmeal on monday because i forgot to order it in my first order.

Anyone have a favorite oatmeal?

And for those of you on plan for awhile, how do you handle the hunger pangs? When do they go away? I want to prepare my daughter.

The poor thing. The bride is a size 0 and she had Meg order her bridesmaid dress from J Crew. They only go to a size 16 and we don't think it will fit. So she has real stress. She's a vegetarian and lives on carbs so this will be hard for her.

Great job everyone! keep posting your hints please. I am going to look at your info Flo, thanks.
brookelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 12:37 PM   #75  

Congratulations Magnolia!!!

Jen: i am sure most of the gain is water weight... so it will be gone soon