Old 01-30-2008, 09:18 PM   #331  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'7"

Hello Chickies....

Michelle and Kim:
Thanks a lot girls, I feel like I have an ear infection coming on. Seriously though, I hope you are feeling better.

Flo: I'm hoping you are just late, go buy a test and find out for sure.

Lettings & Flo: I was really hungry over the weekend. I think it's the change in my routine.

Jen: YOu might not be eating enough. Make sure you are getting all those MF meals in and your L&G.

Brooke: How's the weather? I seriously can't imagine a blizzard. I'm a So. California girl and we can't handle weather extremes.

Vbevens: Tell me about the bisquits.

Today is the first day of week 2 for me. I "officially" lost 9 pounds in my first week. I still can't believe it. My pants feel looser through the hips and thighs. I feel like my bra is too big too. A few weeks ago I went to Avenue and purchased 3 pair of pants, I can't wear them now, they are so big on me. This weekend I got a huge burst of energy. I can't stand to sit. I've done more house cleaning, laundry, and errands than ever before. Today I noticed that my right ear hurts really bad. I'm probably going to have to head to the doctor tomorrow after school.

Tonight for L&G I had the Morning Star veggie burgers and a salad with cucumber. I'm STUFFED and it was delicious.
Hope2BLosing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:07 PM   #332  

S/C/G: 233/231/160

Height: 5'6

Congratulations Samara!!! 9 pounds loss is amazing!!!!

I have a cooking question for you'll:

I bought 4 pds of beef and freezed it. I put it in my fridge to defrost it yesterday and it is still kind of frozen. I was wondering if i could cook the ground beef in a chili then refreeze it... I am not quite sure if it is safe... Any one done that before?
Floprieto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:21 AM   #333  

S/C/G: 225/205/150

Height: 5"8"

Flo-you can cook and refreeze. I just wouldn't thaw out and then refreeze without cooking is all.

I'm not sure why that link doesn't work, did anyone try going to that Quirk website?

If I put all of those recipes in a PDF I probably will need to post it somewhere else. It is very large, 145 pages. Idea anyone?

Someone asked about the biscuits (sp?), I got the recipe from Flo on the recipe thread.

Flo-I started the indoor walking DVD this morning. I plan to do 20 to 30 minutes each morning. Shall we track each other?
Vbevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 06:59 AM   #334  

Here's another link for the recipes

http://www.freewebs.com/mfconnection...cipieshere.htm

Now, I have actually turned it into a PDF file and reduced the size. Let me know where to put it on here.

Last edited by magnolia blossom; 01-31-2008 at 07:10 AM.
magnolia blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 08:17 AM   #335  

Height: 5' 7"

Thanks for the links!

It's not -40, it's now up to -4, yeah!!

Have a good day everyone!
brookelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 08:36 AM   #336  
Gettin' Veggie With It!

S/C/G: 02/16/11 196/184/125

Height: 5'8"

Letting...

I noticed on your ticker that your beginning day was in October. Has all your weight loss been by using MF? What a great loss!

Jen
abovethedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:41 AM   #337  

Hey you all I was thinking about hopening a new thread tomorrow since it will be the beginning of February! I think it will make it easier for the ones that are on Dial up... Does that sound like a plan?
Old 01-31-2008, 01:33 PM   #338  
Shrinky Dink

S/C/G: 215/157/142

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone!

Just checking in to let you all know I'm still here. My internet has been temperamental and I haven't been able to post. Hopefully this one will go through!

Michelle:
Quote:
Hey all *cough, sniff*
I'm sick. I'm also STARVING!! Maybe parts of me will disappear. My clothes are looser, but I'm barely showing a loss.
I am sick this week, too. Pink eye and a upset stomach. Perils of daycare. Hope you're feeling better!

My scale is stuck this week! It's my TOM though...so maybe when it starts I'll drop a little! I sure hope so! I am trying not to be so 'scale obsessed'. I am noticing a difference in how my clothes fit, too.

Letting:
Quote:
Is anyone else STARVING.
Yes! I am having some 'starving moments'. Especially in the evening. I am trying to determine if I'm really hungry or just having to find a new way to deal with emotions that I normally would have dealt with by using food. Make sense to anyone?
I am kind of getting used to the feeling of being a little hungry most of the time but I feel I can get through because I know I'll get to eat again soon.

Flo
Quote:
A quick question: Did the program affect your cycle? I thought my period was supposed to start a few days ago... but nothing... I am not quite sure why...
I was wondering the same thing! Mine is due any day now and I feel crampy and bloated but nothing yet. It seems to me they discussed this on the MF board (on the MF site) and they said that all the soy and the low calories can affect your cycle. I can't even say the PG word! Yikes!

Tomorrow is my 4 week anniv. of starting MF. I can't believe it! My autoship order arrived yesterday so it must really be 4 weeks!
This time they included scrambled eggs. I'm anxious to try them. I think I will plan my own order for next month. I had originally planned to only do this for a month or two but I have since changed my mind. I'm goin' all the way baby!

Last edited by Andiemom; 01-31-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Andiemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:40 PM   #339  

S/C/G: 225/205/150

Height: 5"8"

Yeah Flo, starting a new thread would be terrific.

You know it's funny I said I was only going to do this for one month as well, but now I am hooked! Never before have I had results like this. I have even started to sell it. (No I'm not selling it here).

I have quit weighing myself every day too much drama! It would get all depressed and then the next day it would all go down again.

Flo-Hip Hop Abs is kind of annoying. I had to turn it off. I LOVE the first Biggest Loser work out CD, mostly I like to look at Bob! But I love how they allow you to pick and choose different parts of it to make up your own work out.

Have a great day everybody
Vbevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:49 PM   #340  

***Please post in our new thread tomorrow! New month, new thread!***