Old 08-12-2003, 11:50 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Linda,

That's very true, a pound is fantastic. I happened to be fighting with one pound for a bit and it was fantastic when it came off. And I will lose a bit faster because I've never really been on a diet, I just used to exercise to beat the band when I wanted to lose weight.

Good Luck Everyone.

Tummy
Old 08-13-2003, 12:48 AM   #17  
WW Moderator

Brad, I am wondering the same thing about shakes. I made my own smoothies, but the weight loss was sooooooo slowwwww.
I am taking a week off of smoothies, and see what happens. I hope it isn't the smoothies, all these eggs are making me queasy!

Today was a mostly a good day. Well, I had some fried onions from Ruby Tuesday and then realized oops, that is flour batter, not crispy fried onions. Doh! At least they were stingy with them and I didn't eat many. Restaurant wasn't planned. Had a mixup with dinner and it didn't get cooked. Long story!

Night slipped past me tonight. I'll be back in the morning!
Old 08-13-2003, 01:18 AM   #18  
LC Rooster

Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer 3FC
Brad, I am wondering the same thing about shakes. I made my own smoothies, but the weight loss was sooooooo slowwwww.
I am taking a week off of smoothies, and see what happens. I hope it isn't the smoothies, all these eggs are making me queasy!
Yeah, it's going to be hard, but I'll give it the week. I'll put them back in the following week (but otherwise keeping my regimen the same), and see what difference it makes. While I never cheated last week, I did have some questionable stuff while eating out, and that likely caused the slowdown.