Old 04-05-2003, 10:47 PM   #31  

Evening,
I am so sorry to hear about your weather. I should not complain, it is just cold here. So far, no snow or ice. It even looks like spring out there-the bushes are flowering and I've even seen some daffodils blooming next to some peoples houses.

Aleka, that sounds like an interesting diet. Are the vegetables mostly low carb? Do you eat carrots? I've always wondered about that no carrot thing. Do you eat any other kinds of fruit? I like grapefruit. I've got to try something different soon that I'll stick with for longer than a day.
I'm not gaining and I did lose a little weight, but that's only cause I'm exercising like a maniac. I did 40 minutes on the gazelle today, 25 min of cardio sculpting aerobics with handweights and the awesome abs workout. Then tonight, I ate a whole box of crunch and munch. Now that was counterproductive. I am such an emotional eater. I was upset about something and let it just dictate what I ate. I'm still suffering from that binge.

Anne, Jamie does seem like such a respectful, sweet young man.
It was nice to hear from him. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. I really understand about your eating, I still obviously struggle with that myself all the time.
I'm sorry to hear about the new deaths. I'm also worried about the West Nile, when we go camping, it's next to the river and the mosquitoes are thick. Last year, I sprayed us until the spray was dripping off our fingertips. That probably isnt good for a person either. Our deer are also getting a wasting disease, it's related to mad cow disease. What is next?

I haven't bought any new jewelry for awhile, but I have bought lots of new clothes. I can't seem to stop myself, it's nice when things look good on again. I do have plenty of things, so I'm trying hard not to. I have given away lots of nice, expensive and brand new clothes. I went through my old clothes and was so surprised at how many of them I hadn't worn even once. I have a bag in the car right now to go to Goodwill that is all brand new clothes, in a 3x. I've always just worn the same old stained clothes and kept the good ones for good and apparently that time never happens. So I've decided to wear my good clothes just for myself, even if I don't go anywhere. That includes my jewelry. I find it makes me feel happy when I see myself in the mirror.
One of my favorite colors is blue. I wear it mostly and my furniture is blue. All of our vehicles are blue too. So, I like your jewelry colors, Anne.
Oh, I have to go get DD from work. Take care and talk to you later, Nikki
Old 04-06-2003, 08:47 AM   #32  

It's a new week, so I'll start a new thread, see you there.