Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 06-29-2007, 02:03 PM   #106  
Carolyn

S/C/G: 146/113/110

Height: 5.1

SOPTB - the weekend's coming up and I really want to watch what I eat so I don't yo-yo up a few pounds with the water weight gain.
clvquilts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 04:56 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 153/120

Height: 5' 4"

SOPTB I am starting to see sculpting in my abs!! YAY!!
KatieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:18 PM   #108  
I'm lovin my scale

Hello Ladies,
I'm SOPTB I jogged five miles this morning and it felt great.
imsexydamnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:16 AM   #109  
Carolyn

Welcome I'm Sexy Dammit to SOPTB. You're so close to your goal. If you keep the running up and the food intake down, you'll get there.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:40 AM   #110  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

SOPTB a week ago, I found myself to be 4 lbs. over goal. I got super strict again with my food and exercise. This morning I'm down 2 of that 4 lbs. and am trying super hard to be back at goal by July 5th (my one yr. anniversary date for reaching my goal).
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:12 PM   #111  
Carolyn

Lily - you can do it!
Old 07-02-2007, 05:49 AM   #112  
Leaning out of Lurkdom ;)

Height: 5' 7"

Staying on Plan Today because...

No one, nor any situation can dictate what I put in my face. This is the one, true area in my life where I have complete and total control over.
sweetnsassyfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 02:45 PM   #113  
I'm lovin my scale

I'm SOPTB, I didn't this weekend and I'm disappointed with myself. I've got to do better.
imsexydamnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 04:54 PM   #114  
Carolyn

SOPTB - the water weight is coming off. Plus we're going out to dinner in NYC again tonight and I really want to watch my calorie and salt in take.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:04 AM   #115  
Leaning out of Lurkdom ;)

Height: 5' 7"

Staying on Plan Today Because....

1) My children and I were playing PS2 games with our newest gizmo, an Eye Toy. Which places you on the TV and in the game. (We think its better then a Wii because your using your whole body and its so much fun!! I cant believe they didnt market this more. ) Anyway, as it was my turn my oldest daughter says; "Mom, are those new jeans? They look smaller." They are on both accounts. Last week I went down another size. It was wonderful that she noticed.

2) We were talking about going to a playland place where they encourage adults to go in and play with their children. The same daughter as above (14 1/2 ) and my 15 year old neice, started tying to talk me into playing in this too. With words like... "Come on Mom, your only 30 pounds more then we are. Thats not anything." And so on.

My children have always known me thinner and in shpae. I didnt balloon until 2003 and didnt catch it until the ending of 2006. My oldest has my shape. A blessing and a curse I assure you. So it was really tough when I got over 200 lbs. I could only warn her not to follow in my shoes because this is what she would look like. But now that I am losing it, slowly and healthily... Awww, bottom line...

My baby is Proud of me! All of them really...
sweetnsassyfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:28 PM   #116  
Carolyn

SOPTB - the last two days the scale weighed me in at 110. I'm finally heading home for two days of 'normal' eating after being up at DH's apartment since Friday where we eat every dinner out. I'm going to have to be very careful eating this weekend at the shore. I know we have to take out MIL for her b-day. I'll just have to order carefully.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:47 AM   #117  

S/C/G: 153/120

Height: 5' 4"

SOPTB I am actually starting to see some definition in my upper abs!! Yay!! First I saw it in my obliques. However I am not yet seeing it in my lower abs which is where I am still storing some tummy fat.
We got a great piece of ab equipment for the lower abs but to use it I have to put a lot of pressure on my upper arms and shoulders to lift up my body.
My left arm and shoulder are weak --and I hurt it again awhile ago and had to stop my UBW for 10 days.
Boy did I lose muscle definition in those days --it goes away amazingly fast.
The good news is that my arms are getting the definition and more back simply I think because I added two sets of tricep and bicep exercises to my lower body work out.
And I am hanging out at 119 though I seem to put on a lb when I go out for lunch which I am doing today.
So SOTB all in all I am doing really well: staying on my controlled eating with that one lunch out, increasing my speed on the TM and getting stronger with the WL!!
KatieK is offline   Reply With Quote