Old 12-08-2006, 01:05 PM   #226  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

You girls are cracking me up today; Katie with her nono stick; Nicole's stories about "no boys allowed" signs; Kim's home improvements/decorating visuals and secrets on how to survive Christmas shopping.

Thanks for all the well wishes for my MIL - she really is a sweet gal, but funny you all should talk about this, she isn't a real dog lover either, but I have actually seen her snuggled up on the couch with Charlie (75 lb boxer) and unconsciously petting him. Nothing beats snuggling up on the couch with my furkids (remember, I don't have real ones). DH is fun to snuggle up with, but he's not always home due to work.

Congrats to all the losers, including me!! I was down 1.2 lbs today! They have clappers, but they didn't come out, which was fine with me. My fav counselor is leaving on Tuesday to go help run another Center. I'll miss her, but understand it's closer to her house. I mentioned to COD that I had not been this low in I don't know how long. I've now lost the magic 10% they often talk about at WW, but which I never achieved in the last ten times I joined that program. So, this is working for me, and not only is is the program, but it's all of you. A big hearty thanks.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:14 PM   #227  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Congrats Joni
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:31 PM   #228  

Weigh to go Joni! Congrats on your loss.
kytravelbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:35 PM   #229  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Monique – WTG on the loss! You’re going to do great on this program.

Katie – Print this out – NO NEGATIVE TALK, NO STINKING THINKING! I know things are rough right now, but when I first came to this board, seeing your loss made me think that this was doable. I KNOW you can do this!

Ulanda – The loss is great! You probably didn’t lose more because you did unlimited. But I would gladly take a 1.6 loss for two days!

Nicole – Love the newest avatar! Such a handsome DH you have too. I loved the story about “no brothers”. Gotta love how sweet and honest kids are at that age.

Kytravelbabe – GL at the party. Stay strong!

Joni – WTG! Keep this up and you won’t be mailing that prize anywhere!

Carmen – I know you can get it together and get this weight off. I’ve noticed that when we post, we lose. Even if you don’t post personals to everyone, tell us how things are going. Just getting it out there and reading will keep you motivated. I know these ladies here help me more than any COD!

As for me – WI brought me down another .6. That means COD weight is 201.2. Still waiting for COD Onederland. Hoping and praying to get there next week. And the newest counselor at the COD actually is an old counselor from 2 years ago who just started back. LOVE HER. She was great. And knowledgeable. And that probably means she will be gone in a month. LOL.

Check in later…
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:40 PM   #230  

S/C/G: 298/290/155

Default Welcome Kelli

Welcome Kelli,

A great bunch of ladies here. This program does work.

Jackie
missmuffet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:43 PM   #231  

Congratulations on your loss, Joni

Jackie
Old 12-08-2006, 01:50 PM   #232  

Carm,

This is my third time on LAWL. That's why I've posted my highest wt. in my signature. I've never given up! I've been on different diets since my first time at LAWL. I was even signed into a hospital program to have my stomach stapled! But, fortunately, I didn't go that far. So, back to LAWL. I get discouraged, too because I have so much weight to lose. But, if we don't deal with it, we just gain more. I wish there was an easier way, but I haven't found it yet.

Anyway, welcome back.

Jackie
Old 12-08-2006, 01:55 PM   #233  

Monique,

Congrats on your loss. Way to go!

Jackie
Old 12-08-2006, 01:57 PM   #234  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

I am so proud of all you gals that are continuing to lose--week after week after week!! WOW. I just have to say congrats to you all--nothing else to contribute--still icky and I don't want to pass it along to you guys--lol.

I have 6 boys that have passed the monster stage today and will be lucky to survive me and my own bad attitude today!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 02:08 PM   #235  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Lea Ann - Yikes! I am stayin' clear of Texas!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 02:17 PM   #236  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

I will be nice to you--you are older than 13!!!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 02:23 PM   #237  
FBD/8-18-08

Carmen - I agree with all - Stay out here and if you can't post personals - then don't! I think just being out here and posting some of what YOU are going through will help keep you accountable and there's not another group anywhere that want you to succeed more than we do!
Grace sister - Grace!
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 02:27 PM   #238  
One pound at a time...

First of all:
to Jackie to the forum and coming out to play, this is a great forum.

Kelli. This is a great group for support! I must say I love your furkid. As Joni mentioned, there are quite a few dog lovers on the site, so you are in good company.

Pearl-Great news with the MIL! I love that whole story of getting new rings. Very romantic. He is definitely a keeper.

Joni-Good thoughts going to your MIL.

Kristen-Boy, does that cheesecake sound absolutely yummy. What a great NSV, I am not sure I would have been that strong. A big for meeting your goal! WTG chickie!

Cassi-What a great NSV, a really good example of not caving into eating off plan when you are PO’ds with the situation.

Carm-Do not feel bad for starting over, it I had a dollar for every time I had started over on losing weight, I would be retired by now in Barbados . You are here now, and have re committed yourself which is a big step.

Monique-Great loss!

As for me, I am here and now extolling the virtues of lemon water. I have been drinking it for the past two days along with TO, and I lost 3.4 lbs in two days. A big loss, so I may see a natural gain on Saturday, but I am happy nonetheless. Thank goodness no WOOHOO stick at my COD.
ChocLabLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 02:38 PM   #239  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

I just got a package at work from one of my vendors....

an 8 pound tin of Hersheys miniatures!

It has been moved to the other end of the building
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 02:47 PM   #240  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Wow, Lee Ann..........6 naughty little boys to tame........and I thought I had it bad today. There is something about little boys in number.....LOL! My boys crack me up, constantly, but they NEVER STOP MOVING!!! If I survive them, it will be a small miracle. I am starting to get tired, ya know.......

And Cassi.......WTG on your loss. I am supposed to WI today, but I am going to wait until tomorrow morning so I can go without kids. Since I have decided to go only once a week for now, they seem to make my visits a bit more involved.

Ulanda........I just wanted to share with you, that when I did a fast forward, I dropped 3.4 pounds.....however, it did not all stay off that week......like sooo many of us experience with a TO. I did mine mid week, and when I went for my regular COD weigh in, I had lost just over 2 pounds for the week, which is less than I had lost on the TO alone. It usually balances out for everyone........a pretty decent loss after TO, and then a slight gain within the next day or two. So, I am thinking the TO worked just fine for you Keep up the good work, and the great attitude!!!

Jackie......nice to see you posting.....Cassi is right, the posters are often the biggest losers Like.......

KRISTEN..........OMG.......you are FABULOUS!!! You, my dear, keep me encouraged like you wouldn't believe. You started about a month before I did, and when I see your incredible results, I feel I can go on!!! Please do post a new picture of yourself soon!!!

Ok, I am off to Kohl's........they are having some big sale that starts at 3:00, and I am afraid I may have to fight some old ladies for a gift they are advertising. I can't say what it is, cuz my DD may see this...... Talk to you all soon, if I don't get arrested at Kohl's that is

Had to edit to say......Congrats, Carol.......that is a great loss!!! WTG!!!

And KIM...........now that just plain SUCKS!!!!!!!!! That's like a fat girl's dream come true........especially this one's, as I am PMSing hard core!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be ok. Just keep that s*** on the other side of the building, and then give it to someone who helps you out a lot at work Good luck............and stay strong!!!
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote