Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2001, 03:15 PM   #61  

Jibbelle,

Don't buy lots of new jeans... you are going to need smaller ones in December. Hooray!!!!!!!

Same for you Diane... GOOD WORK!

Hey, Sue, I'm in the corner again! But, I hope to be out after today.

Marcie, how's work going?

When was Lorrie's surgery?

Things are a little quiet on the board... talk it up girlfriends!

Nancy
Old 10-03-2001, 05:08 PM   #62  

Dont worry Nancy...I only bought one pair and that was because my others are all falling apart!! I wear them to work every day and I go thru them so quickly. The new ones are just a little big snug so they should last till xmas.

I was going to stop by the center today but I forgot to take my journal with me this morning. I didnt feel like going back out in traffic once I came home. I went to the center on Monday and I will go Saturday so that will have to do. If I make it twice a week I think I am doing pretty well.

I am just finishing up my after school snack...a chocolate shake...oh so yummy! Trying to figure out what to make for dinner...no idea! Maybe a good night for fish.
Old 10-03-2001, 06:39 PM   #63  

Hey guys!!

Well it has been a very busy past few days! Work is great it is so nice to be there! It is tough but I am gonna love it! Sounds like you guys have been doing awesome! I am gonna try and just start off where I left off. I am paid up for a while....we just have to get our bills caught up first. It is time to focus on getting rid of this awful weight! I promised myself that I would do TAE BO for at least 3 times a week. At least I never quit drinking my water! I have still drank at least 64 oz. a day! Anyway....Keep upi the good work all of you and thanks so much for the kind words of support y'all lent out when I needed it the most!
Old 10-03-2001, 06:50 PM   #64  

Default Happy Birthday, Marcie!

Marcie,

I hope you had a nice day! Happy Birthday!

Nancy
Old 10-03-2001, 07:08 PM   #65  

Hi Marcie:
Happy Birthday!
Diane
Old 10-03-2001, 07:23 PM   #66  

Angry

MarcieW-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Best wishes,
MarcieB
Old 10-04-2001, 05:00 PM   #67  

Another quiet day in LAWL land. I hope everyone is being good!

I have had a pretty good day. I have class tonight so I will be eating an early dinner. Always have a lean pocket and salad on Thursday nights.

Any weigh ins today??
Old 10-04-2001, 05:06 PM   #68  

Hi everyone:
Feeling tired today glad it is near the end of the week. I started watching my 3 month old niece this week, I also watched my nephew berfore my sister had her baby, so I had a lite summer. Today I am realing feeling it, stupid me said to her husband you give me more money and I will also drive them home like I did not have enough to do. I am washed out I am glad my sister only works for days.
Well I weighed in today up again 3/4 of a pound, No Cheating either, I guess I just have to be patient and I thought I was out of that up and down stuff.
So how is everyone else's week so far, I am going back on Saturday I hope I have a good weigh in then.
Diane

4/10/01 201
10/04/01 158.75
goal 135
Christmas wish reach goal!
Old 10-04-2001, 09:46 PM   #69  

Well ladies, I felt like My made me say and when I stepped on the scales today.

I was up 2-1/2 lbs. I will just have to do better. I had to see the toughest counselor... but, she wasn't too rough on me... I told her that I would try to do better...

I haven't been getting my walks in this week & I hope that I can get back into that habit.

She told me that stress can add weight, even if you don't cheat. But, in all honesty.. I cheated... I wrote it in my diary, I cheated myself.... so, I've got to get back on track if I'm going to reach my goal.

Diane, your gain could have been your clothing. Don't sweat it too bad... just sweat it off tending to the baby.

I was shocked at my center today... I had to wait awhile... I was patient, but another client was griping out loud... I watched as they called her name... she was holding a change of clothes... would you believe that she weighed wearing some light clothing... thin cotton shirt & shorts... when she came out... she had changed to denim shorts & a different shirt. I didn't comment... but, I thought yeah, lighter clothing. Now, unless, she wears the same outfit for each & every weigh-in... I thought it just a tad strange , since it wasn't a work uniform or something... Oh well... it takes all kinds to make the world go round.... but, then she may be ahead of the game if she is wearing the same for each weigh-in.

Have a GREAT OP weekend all. TGIF, almost.

Nancy
Old 10-05-2001, 11:44 AM   #70  

Nancy:
When I used to go to WW in the middle of the winter there would be women coming in shorts. I thought I was bad with the scale I won't wear jeans or jewerly I try to wear the lightest clothes I have.
I think sometimes we have to cheat, we put more stress on ourselves when we are trying to fight it. I usually get over it and move on. I just can't let myself get back to old habits though.
I glad it is Friday also. I Weigh tomarrow though.
Diane
Old 10-06-2001, 11:08 AM   #71  

Thumbs up

I am so angry!!! I went to the center this morning and they were not open. I went to kmart...went back...still not open...went to Petsmart...went back still not open!!! An hour and a half after they were supposed to open still no one there. Now.....over 2 hours later I called...still no one.

I am going on a 10 day business trip...flight leaves at 7:00 Monday morning...I have no bars and no supplements. ARGH!!!!

What a crock. This program is expensive and I expect better service.

Okay...I feel better now. How is everyone elses weekends going???
Old 10-06-2001, 11:49 AM   #72  

Oh Jibbelle, I am so sorry! You have every right to be upset! I would continue to call throughout the day! You are right..we pay to much money for this program for them to not follow through on their end of the bargain! I hope they open today! Maybe someone had an emergency or something. Let us know what happens!

We are headed to the Auburn game around 1:30. My husband's friends are coming in for the weekend!

I am starting back on plan on Monday. I am gonna do the Jet Start Mon. and Tues. I am gonna go weigh in on Mon. and then again on Wed. and Friday! I am so excited to get back on plan. I am now back at the weight I was when I first started LA...maybe even a little more. I weighed 195 on my scale and it is usually a little lighter then theirs. So I truly am starting over...but that is okay. I can and will do this! My goal is 25 pounds by Christmas!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Marcie
Old 10-06-2001, 12:36 PM   #73  

Hi everyone:
Jibbelle that happened at our center once, the person working there got mad and quit and the center was closed until they had someone come in from another center.
My center was open I had a good weigh in total for the week was 1 3/4 pounds. I had my measurements done, since April 10 2001 I have lost 23.25 inches all together. It kind of made my day.
I was wondering if anyone uses the frozen dinners I have not yet and I was thinking of trying the pizza just in the mood I guess for something different. I am hoping that I don't feel hungry later on.
Good luck Marcy starting up again exciting isn't it.
Have a great weekend
Diane
4/10/01 201
10/06/01 157.25
goal 135
Christmas wish goal
Old 10-06-2001, 01:30 PM   #74  

I just drove 1.5 hours round trip to another center. They gave me bars and supplements and said they would call my center and have me put on hold for the 11 days while I was out of town. That way I would not have to pay for those two weeks. That is good.

On their scales I weighed 267.5!! That is down 2 lbs!! I hope it is real. I am recording it as real. I will not weigh in again until Oct 18 when I get back from Augusta, GA. Hopefully I can maintain or lose while I am gone.

As for frozen meals...I eat one or two a week. I have a lean pocket every Thursday night before I go to class...quick dinner with a salad. I have also eaten several of the Healthy Choice dinners. They have French Bread Pizza that is ok. It is much better if you add more shredded cheese to it (dairy for the day) before you cook it. Healthy choice also has one called Chicken Sonoma that is good. My favorite healthy choice so far is Chicken and Pasta. It is a chicken breast with a side of pasta, peas, carrots with a semi-spicy creamy sauce. I like that one a lot.

Marcie--I am so glad to hear you are back on the plan!!! I am sure you can reach that Xmas goal. I have 17.5 to lose to make my goal!! We can do it!

Need to find something for lunch.

Have a great weekend all!

Last edited by Jibbelle; 10-06-2001 at 01:32 PM.
Old 10-06-2001, 02:17 PM   #75  

Hi Jibbelle:
Have a safe trip. We'll miss you while you are gone.
Diane
Closed Thread