Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2001, 02:12 PM   #46  

Oh Nancy, i am so glad that your daughter in law is okay! I would definatly call the company and see if they have had any other complaints....although I don't know if they would tell you or not. I hope she is feeling better today!

I have talked my husband into going for a walk in the park. I gotta start getting some exercise! That's forsure! I feel so much better after I do!

I appreciate all of your words of encouragment and your right Sue...I could get to 145. I shouldn't short change myself.

Talk to you guys later...oh and good luck to all of you that weigh in tomorrow!
Old 10-01-2001, 08:11 AM   #47  

Good morning everyone! I just thought I would say hi and wish everyone a great on plan week! I have weigh in this afternoon...so I will let you know how it turns out!

Take care--
Old 10-01-2001, 09:34 AM   #48  

Default Confession!

I cheated this weekend. I had some chocolate ice cream.....I have weigh in this morning, and I'm really nervous. I'd hate to see that scale go back over the two hundred mark! I knew I shouldn't have had it, now I know I'm going to pay for it. To top it off, I'm wearing jeans. I've got to go to work right afterwards, and it's too cold for shorts, and my knit pants are dirty. UGH!!!!! No more of that, the temporary "good" feeling, has turned into agonizing guilt and worry. I'll let you know how I do.

Nancy, I'm glad to hear your dil is doing better. I can imagine your scare!!!!!!

Good Luck everyone, let's stay on plan!!!!!

Starting Weight 232.5
Current Weight 198.5
Goal: HOTTIE
Old 10-01-2001, 09:50 AM   #49  

Nancy-

We all cheat on occassion...and it is amazing how guilty it makes us feel. I guess that will keep us on track! Good luck at weigh in...I am sure you will not be over the 200lb mark...unless you ate a pound and a half of ice cream!

Someone here once said that nothing tastes as good as thin feels! That is something we should all remember when we want to cheat. It helps me...sometimes anyway!
Old 10-01-2001, 10:58 AM   #50  

Jibbelle, I cheated... how did you know?I did a
but, not with ice cream, although that does sound wonderful... it was a stressful weekend... i did not eat OP yesterday... don't think that i did too much damamge... with everything so hetic, i may not weigh-in until Wed. didn't get to bet until 4:30 AM again... this time, I was working on wedding plans for a friend & my hs reunion... yawn.

I would simply be overjoyed if I were under 200, but, I will be doing good to be there at Christmas (I'm hoping). I'm around 221 3/4 (hopefully, not over... last weigh-in, Friday, 28th)

I think that Sue had the ice cream.

Sue, try not to beat yourself up over fudging. Everyone is entitled to have something on occassion. Only we don't need to let the occassions rule everyday. Keep in mind that on the red & the purple plans, 1/2 cup of fat & sugar free ice cream (or frozen yogurt) is allowed once per week... just not on the same day as beef or limited starches.

Ya'll have a wonderful day! and thanks for keeping me and and .

I hope that each of you are able to stay OP today... maybe those sneaky devils will leave us alone.

& be happy!

& keep those fingers crossed for Marcie!
Nancy
Old 10-01-2001, 04:10 PM   #51  

Default GREAT NEWS!!

Well ladies...I am finally employed! I start tomorrow! I can't believe we are finally going to be okay again! I can't wait to get back on plan. I am going to go walking here in a little bit. I feel so alive again! YIPEE!! Well as soon as we get caught back up with the bills I will be right back on plan. Well just wanted to let you know!! I hope everyone had good weigh ins today!

Thanks again for all of your words of encouragement! And all of the crossed fingers!
Old 10-01-2001, 05:40 PM   #52  

Nancy--

Sorry about the mix up! I guess I was a bit confused!!!

MarcieW-

Congrats on the job!!! I am glad we can finally uncross our fingers...they were getting a bit cramped! Keep us posted on how you like it.

Well...I think my 2 lb gain from Saturday was a fluke. When I weighed in this afternoon I was at 269.5. I think when they weighed me on Saturday at 272 they were wrong. My goal was to be under 270 by then end of Sept, so I guess I did it. WOOHOOO

How is everyone else doing?
Old 10-01-2001, 07:12 PM   #53  

Hi everyone:
Goodluck tomarrow Marcie. And Good luck getting back on program. You can do it .
Congrats on your weight loss Jibbelle, I had a good weigh in also.
I don't know if you have tried any of the soups but today I got the chicken with vegetables it was not to bad, but I think I prefer something that can be sipped I like drinking soup out of a cup for me it had to much little bits in it.
Marcie do you have to restart or are you just going on from where you are?
Have a great week.
Diane
4/10/01 201
10/01/01 158
goal 135
Old 10-01-2001, 07:27 PM   #54  

Diane-

You are getting close to goal!!!!

I have not tried the creamy chicken soup yet, but I was thinking maybe I could use it as a sauce for chicken and pasta or chicken and rice that I bake in the oven as a meal. Do you think that may work?

I usually get the chocolate shakes or chocolate crunch bars. I would miss my chocolate fix by eating the soup.
Old 10-01-2001, 07:52 PM   #55  

Marcie, I know that you are so happy! I am happy for you and I hope that you really enjoy your new job. Hopefully, you will soon be able to start LA again.

As Jibelle said, our fingers were getting a bit cramped... but, you were worth it. I am so proud of you. I don't know how you surrived all the interviews! Go girl, you did GREAT!

Jibbelle, there was no problem with the mix-up. It just made me ! I was relieved to know that young girls sometimes get a little bumfuzzled too! I am so scattered. It was kinda like... ok, she caught me... but, uh, ice cream... oh, i wish that i had some right now... going to have to buy some diet sugar free...

I did another no,no... I got to do better! I just can't seem to behave when everything gets so crazed... but, it's no one to blame but me.

Jibbelle, I am proud of you! I know that you are elated to have met your mini goal. That's WONDERFUL!

Diane, I haven't tried the soups yet... I keep asking them at the center... they don't have any... said that folks didn't want it in the other seasons... they didn't count my vote... i like it all yr.

I tried the choc crunch bars... they are NOT bad... but, I like the shakes and the honey nougat bars the best... the choc bars are a little chewy for me... but, while I have always loved choc... I'm not craving it as much as I am other foods... weird!

had some popcorn today... microwave... know that it was too high in sodium... oh well, tomorrow... i hope to have more control. I've got to get back into this & quit being bad!

I hope that everyone has a nice evening & a great week!

Sue, be good! Me & you need to stand in the corner.

Nancy
Old 10-01-2001, 08:23 PM   #56  

Hi Jibbelle:
Your right I am getting closer I feel so anxious sometimes
like maybe this time I will actually make it, I try to stay patient with myself and don't tempt myself, sometimes I can be my own worst enemy. Now I am getting aren't you done yet you look fine, you don't need to loss anymore, i just remember the goal I want to reach and keep going. Even when I slip up I don't let myself forget how far I have come and where I was.
I think with the soup you can use it as sauce I even think it the cook book it does use it but I might be thinking of the old cookbook.
Nancy the center I go to offers the soup all year around, I like it once in a while especially on cool days. i like the crunch bars to and the nougat, I agree with you about the chocolate, it take me longer to eat up that box.
Diane

Hey Jibbelle maybe if I am patient enough maybe I will reach that Christmas goal.
Old 10-01-2001, 09:49 PM   #57  

Thumbs down WAY TO GO MARCIE!!!

I KNEW you had this job Marcie!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I'm grinning ear to ear! Let us know how you like it! I'm so excited for you, I had to tell Erik!!! LOL, ya'll becoming like family!!!

Jibbelle GREAT JOB on the loss!!!! Way to go!!!!!

While I'm standing in the corner with Nancy, I'll share the good news: I maintained!!!! Whoooo Hooooo!!! I felt for sure that I would go up...I refused to look at the scale!!!! Just waited for them to give me the bad news!! She said, You maintained! I was never so happy to see the numbers stay the same!! But I don't think ice cream will tempt me again, I want those numbers to GO DOWN!!!! And I'm only 18.5 pounds away from the goal I set with LA, and I'm getting anxious to get there. And Jibbelle, you are right, nothing tastes as good as thin feels. And I want to find that out! I know how good it feels to be 34 pounds smaller then I was, I just can't wait to get to goal!!!! One pound at a time!!!!!

Starting Weight 232.5
Current Weight 198.5
Goal: HOTTIE!
Old 10-01-2001, 10:01 PM   #58  

Hey Hottie--
One pound at a time is right! That is how we will all get to our goals!

WOOHOO I just cant wait to fit in those tiny little jeans...well...tiny to me anway!

Everyone having a good on plan day??? Lots of water???

Last edited by Jibbelle; 10-02-2001 at 05:44 PM.
Old 10-02-2001, 07:07 PM   #59  

Hi everyone:
I had a good day felt a little hungry though.
Jibbelle I did not wear jeans either, The first time I wore them was about a month ago, the first thing my sister said is your are wearing real pants. They were so uncomfortable I could not wait to get home and take them off, now its not bad but those first couple of times I did not wear them the whole day.
Diane
4/10/01 201
10/01/01 158
goal 135
Old 10-02-2001, 08:08 PM   #60  

I wear jeans to work everyday, but I sure will just be glad when I look a lot better in them! Mine are getting really baggy now...soon I will have to go down a size! That will be a great day!

Quiet day in here today...some of us must be up to no good!

Take care all!
Closed Thread