3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL losers and friends Oct. 2006 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/95030-lawl-losers-friends-oct-2006-a.html)

juliemarie 10-06-2006 02:38 PM

2bfit06-

AMEN!

BTW-you got a name? I feel like I get to know you all better with a "real" name-you know? If you feel uncomfortable sharing-I understand . . .

Repo girl 10-06-2006 03:40 PM

Kristi- Whohooooo!!! Way to go girlie! Now you have major motivation to be good this weekend!

Pearl- Great thought. I am going to plan my weekend food right now. Thanks!

momofbg 10-06-2006 03:57 PM

[QUOTE=Kristi;1430261]Good morning!

Katie, it's good to see you posting regularly again! Well, I don't know how but I reached my goal of 157 today. Now I have to be as good as I can this weekend so I don't totally blow it. I'm only 22 pounds from my goal, yippee!

THAT IS GREAT WAY TO GO KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB:congrat: :congrat:

momofbg 10-06-2006 04:12 PM

I feel much better today WI was what it was up 1.6 from Wed, but for the week I was down 2.4. I'm drinking my lemon water and got back OP today so far so good.

Joni135 10-06-2006 04:13 PM

Pearl - love your bathroom quotes.......I know a few folks that need that in their bathrooms....I imagine with all the men in your house, it's almost a necessity! And you are so right...sometimes we need to just find something beautiful to focus on and take our minds off our day to day struggles. I, too, think I'll pop for some fresh fall flowers. Oh, and I also scheduled an anti-aging facial today. I'm not sure if it's my lack of fat intake, but my face looks blah, dull and wrinkly. I go in next Tuesday because I'm worth it!!!

Cassi - Thanks for posting the tuna casserole recipes. Actually, I could not find any LAWL recipes, just a WW one, so I'm glad you have that LA Chef thing.

Have a good weekend everyone. I'll check back later.

Gamababa3 10-06-2006 04:34 PM

I tried to read and get caught up between last night and today. You guys are all doing so good. I'm happy I'm back on program and hopefully will be able to spend more time on here again. Would love to get to know all the new people that have been posting, since I stopped. I can't do personals as my lunch is just about over at work, but just wanted to say HI and miss you.

bizlawchik 10-06-2006 05:34 PM

Welcome back Barb!

bizlawchik 10-06-2006 05:37 PM

Joni - I'm glad someone mentioned it too because a few weeks ago I wanted tuna casserole too, but then I forgot to look on the site. Now I think I'll have to make that this week!

reddeborah 10-06-2006 05:49 PM

OMGosh! I just lost my post - where the heck did it go??? Oh well, I'll talk to you all later.... Kristi: Great job!

mh2003 10-06-2006 05:50 PM

Just Joined and I am on my last day of Take Off

I am so excited about this thread, I've never been part of this type of community. But, I am determined and realized part of my success is getting help where help is offered. I could definitely use any advice you guys have to offer. I WI today at 5p, so hopefully I can check in and let you guys know. There is so much I want to learn.:)

FlowerJenni1022 10-06-2006 06:41 PM

Hey girls! WI went great! I've lost 19 pounds now! Yay me!
No plans tonight. All my friends have dates, so I'm debating what to do....
Guess eating dinner is a good start! Hope you all have a POP weekend and happy turkey day to our Canadian friends!

mbfarley 10-06-2006 07:16 PM

hello chicks--waited a week to WI. And I was down 2.8!! :carrot: So I'm now at having lost 35LBs and that makes me halfway there! :cp: I like the once a week weigh in. Of course the COD called me yesterday wanting to know where I had been. Last WI was last Friday. Do the other centers do that? Call you if you have missed more than one WI??:?:

Bajachick3 10-06-2006 09:07 PM

Jenni...thanks for the fine words last nite and the Carrot:carrot: :carrot: BC

Bajachick3 10-06-2006 09:38 PM

lost the whole post

darn.....recognized everyone individually and then lost the post!!!Ugh!! Hi everyone..have a super weekend...I made tangy porkchops last nite and loved it....bc:carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

SAHMof1 10-06-2006 11:24 PM

Hey Ladies.. Just checking in and wanting to say Hello.. Sounds like everyone is doing really good. Its a long weekend here. Dh is home until Tuesday.. How will I ever survive??LOL So I went in today and asked yet again about being on the purple plan, without the bars and was moved up to the red plan.. so now I will adjust accordingly... Please bare with me a bit longer and I will start doing personals. Its hard to actually get a min to get on here somedays.. My little one is fascianted by the computer and by the time I get him down at night I am usually too tired to get on line..

So Happy Weekend to all.